Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394447484950 LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    mebbe he's trying to persuade rafa to give him a 2nd chance?
    WA!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

TEVEZ `NO` TO FERGIE

EmailPrintSave

Carlos Tevez has reportedly told Sir Alex Ferguson that he will not be returning to Manchester United next season.

The Guardian claims that the Argentine striker is 'fed up' with life at Old Trafford after being left out of United'a most important games, culminating in his place on the bench for the Champions League final.

The report claims that Ferguson has twice called Tevez from his holidays to ask him to reconsider, but Tevez wants to leave after receiving no reassurances that he will start more games next season.

Tevez' destination is likely to be Manchester City, who are offering a 75% pay rise to take his weekly salary to £140,000 a week.

They are probably the only club prepared to pay the whole £25.5m asking price in one payment.

SONG!!!! WOOOOOO!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    TEVEZ `NO` TO FERGIE

EmailPrintSave

Carlos Tevez has reportedly told Sir Alex Ferguson that he will not be returning to Manchester United next season.

The Guardian claims that the Argentine striker is 'fed up' with life at Old Trafford after being left out of United'a most important games, culminating in his place on the bench for the Champions League final.

The report claims that Ferguson has twice called Tevez from his holidays to ask him to reconsider, but Tevez wants to leave after receiving no reassurances that he will start more games next season.

Tevez' destination is likely to be Manchester City, who are offering a 75% pay rise to take his weekly salary to £140,000 a week.

They are probably the only club prepared to pay the whole £25.5m asking price in one payment.

SONG!!!! WOOOOOO!!!

now fergie will be calling torres every day, as well as spamming his facebook with love messages.

i bet he said " F O Alex!"

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    i bet he said " F O Alex!"
    any shoe accompanied that missive?

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    any shoe accompanied that missive?
    the stinky shoes left behind by cristina

JOHNSON OPTS FOR LIVERPOOL

RAFA BENITEZ is on the verge of making Glen Johnson Liverpool’s first summer signing after Chelsea beat a tactical retreat in their chase for the England defender.

Portsmouth are understood to have agreed a fee with Liverpool following more talks yesterday that could eventually reach £18.5 million for one of the Premier League’s most daring full-backs.

Liverpool will offset the outlay by selling Alvaro Arbeloa to Real Madrid for around £8m. ---> i wish it is true. kekeke

They are also still owed £7m from Portsmouth as part of the deal that took Peter Crouch to Fratton Park last summer.

Johnson, 24, had been the subject of a similar bid from Chelsea, but sources at Stamford Bridge last night indicated that their interest in a player who only left the club two years ago had waned.

Anfield boss Benitez’s long-standing interest in Johnson is thought to have been a major factor in the player indicating he preferred a move to Merseyside.

Manchester City, Tottenham and Bayern Munich had also been keen on Johnson, but the prospect of helping Liverpool push on from last season’s second-place finish in the Premier League appeals.

Despite the size of the fee, it is an indication of the constraints that Benitez is working under that Arbeloa, who began his career at Real Madrid, will be sacrificed to help fund the cash.

Real president Florentino Perez is pursuing other high-profile targets first, among those being Xabi Alonso, because he is aware that a move for Arbeloa will be straightforward.

Benitez is also likely to allow Andrea Dossena to return to Italy after just one season at the club with Juventus interested in a £6m deal.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...-for-Liverpool

wahaha music to the ears for CC.

1 down.. how many to let go..

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    wahaha music to the ears for CC.

1 down.. how many to let go..
    still got lucas, babel , kite to let go.

[quote=roadrunner_552;5177036]Liverpool close in on £5m Real Madrid outcast Javier Saviola
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Sounds delicious...a magician...

Barcelona offer Liverpool Eto'o as bait for Javier Mascherano
    This is not good,while etoo is good,masch going out is not...masch is the best in his role in the world....

SIR ALEX WANTS TORRES TO BE THE NEW RONALDO
    Of course Torres will be the next ronaldo BUT Torres will be playing for LFC not manure...dream on old man

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    TEVEZ `NO` TO FERGIE
    when ronaldo leaves for madrid,who's left at old toilet? non good enough...LFC will be the next champions for next season & many to come,the wheel is rolling & LFC will be on the ups...

JOHNSON OPTS FOR LIVERPOOLLiverpool will offset the outlay by selling Alvaro Arbeloa to Real Madrid for around £8m. ---> i wish it is true. kekeke
    good for johnson to come but is arbeloa really worth 8million? MADrid maybe is MAD enough to buy him at that $$$,its good business...

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    dont be greedy. If rafa can offload 1 or 2 of them this season. I super happy liao. hehehe

Deregistered

dont be greedy. If rafa can offload 1 or 2 of them this season. I super happy liao. hehehe
    please off load Abalone or Lucas !

Deregistered

[QUOTE=roDz;5184943]
    Liverpool close in on £5m Real Madrid outcast Javier SaviolaThis is not good,while etoo is good,masch going out is not...masch is the best in his role in the world....

Of course Torres will be the next ronaldo BUT Torres will be playing for LFC not manure...dream on old man

when ronaldo leaves for madrid,who's left at old toilet? non good enough...LFC will be the next champions for next season & many to come,the wheel is rolling & LFC will be on the ups...

good for johnson to come but is arbeloa really worth 8million? MADrid maybe is MAD enough to buy him at that $$$,its good business...
    ALL LISTEN .... rafa is speaking .

i doubt any of the 3 will go out...lucas & kuyt are highly regarded by Rafa while babel is not performing to his true potential...

[quote=domdomino;5184962]
    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

ALL LISTEN .... rafa is speaking .
    wah,i'm so highly rated by people here,so touch...errrr,or the other way round....

Deregistered

[QUOTE=roDz;5184969]
    wah,i'm so highly rated by people here,so touch...errrr,or the other way round....
    eh. go try send resume to Melwood. see they will take you in anot.

[quote=domdomino;5184976]

eh. go try send resume to Melwood. see they will take you in anot.
    where got resume to send? i'm not like bro cheesecake who won the kelong league before leh...

Deregistered

[QUOTE=roDz;5184980]
    where got resume to send? i'm not like bro cheesecake who won the kelong league before leh...
    Just take over rafa999 position...

[quote=domdomino;5184984]

Just take over rafa999 position...
    then my nick will changed to rodz999 or worst rodz666

Deregistered

[QUOTE=roDz;5184997]
    then my nick will changed to rodz999 or worst rodz666
    you book ur lfc tix already ah ?