Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 986

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

  1. #921

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    still, as disgusting as RM are, one cant help feeling some excitement at watching their new star lineup play next season.
    exciting yeah. i was hoping they can get back the glory days of zidane and co.

  2. #922
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    exciting yeah. i was hoping they can get back the glory days of zidane and co.
    this sentence no doubt sexposed u as real kuniang closet fan. hahahahhahahahaa
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #923

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    this sentence no doubt sexposed u as real kuniang closet fan. hahahahhahahahaa

  4. #924

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    exciting yeah. i was hoping they can get back the glory days of zidane and co.

    they will buang
    barca can go buang too

    i hope athelico madrid or valencia or any other team kick their kuniang asses

  5. #925

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    melvin didi so lich!!

    so hot yet he can wear 3 jerseys!

    1st layer is manCircle

    2nd layer is real kuniang

    and the most inner n closest to his heart is LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!!!



    melvin didi not afraid of heatstroke! SO BRAVE!!!
    i almost choked when i saw this.

  6. #926
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    i almost choked when i saw this.
    maybe got another layer of chelsea jersey!!!!!!

  7. #927

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    maybe got another layer of chelsea jersey!!!!!!
    sure have one! but the lfc jersey is definitely closest to melvin didi's skin. in fact the lfc jersey is tattoo'ed on his back!

  8. #928
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    sure have one! but the lfc jersey is definitely closest to melvin didi's skin. in fact the lfc jersey is tattoo'ed on his back!
    woooo!!!!!!

  9. #929
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    sure have one! but the lfc jersey is definitely closest to melvin didi's skin. in fact the lfc jersey is tattoo'ed on his back!
    someone told me that he oso tattooed it on his chest!


    and on his back is the legendary 4-1 at Old Toilet!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #930
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    i almost choked when i saw this.
    his heart is with LFC!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #931

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    i almost choked when i saw this.

    u do the same?

  12. #932

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u do the same?
    nah....i don't own any jerseys at all.

  13. #933
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Liverpool close in on 5m Real Madrid outcast Javier Saviola

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490

  14. #934
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Barcelona offer Liverpool Eto'o as bait for Javier Mascherano

    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...5875-21436574/

  15. #935
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    only interested in the deal for javier.


    we will not sell alonso either way!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #936
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    only interested in the deal for javier.


    we will not sell alonso either way!
    if only you were rafa999


  17. #937
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    if only you were rafa999

    if, then firstly i will sell dirty kite.
    sell abalone
    sell babel
    sell lucas
    sell dossena


    sign a proper right winger, a good right back and a proper striker as well as an experienced centerback.

    i'll use jay spearing more often.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #938
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    transfer rumour...



    Elsewhere in The Sun reckons that Real Madrid, having spunked oodles of cash on two of the best players in the world, are going to hunt down the back of the sofa and find enough loose change to slap 8million down on the Anfield table and ask for Alvaro Arbeloa in exchange.


    SELL!!!




    ...AND WHO IS JOINING LIVERPOOL?


    Quick line from The Daily Mail, who report that Liverpool are stepping up their bid for Portsmouth full-back Glen Johnson over the weekend.

    They claim Rafa Benitez hopes to have the deal all sorted and wrapped up within the next few days, after having a 17million bid accepted by Portsmouth.

    Man Citeh and Bayern Munich have both apparently asked about the full-back, but it seems Liverpool have the upper hand because Pompey still owe them 7million from the Peter Crouch sale last summer.

    The paper claims Rafa has also made a 2million bid for Sylvain Distin, but may have to sell before he buys anyone else.

    Meanwhile, The Daily Mirror claims Liverpool have made a 6million offer for Alvaro Negredo, but face competition from Valencia.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #939
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    transfer rumour...



    Elsewhere in The Sun reckons that Real Madrid, having spunked oodles of cash on two of the best players in the world, are going to hunt down the back of the sofa and find enough loose change to slap 8million down on the Anfield table and ask for Alvaro Arbeloa in exchange.


    SELL!!!




    ...AND WHO IS JOINING LIVERPOOL?


    Quick line from The Daily Mail, who report that Liverpool are stepping up their bid for Portsmouth full-back Glen Johnson over the weekend.

    They claim Rafa Benitez hopes to have the deal all sorted and wrapped up within the next few days, after having a 17million bid accepted by Portsmouth.

    Man Citeh and Bayern Munich have both apparently asked about the full-back, but it seems Liverpool have the upper hand because Pompey still owe them 7million from the Peter Crouch sale last summer.

    The paper claims Rafa has also made a 2million bid for Sylvain Distin, but may have to sell before he buys anyone else.

    Meanwhile, The Daily Mirror claims Liverpool have made a 6million offer for Alvaro Negredo, but face competition from Valencia.
    basket, pompey own us 7mil . i going to pour paint and hang pig head outside their stadium gate! O$P$

  20. #940
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    basket, pompey own us 7mil . i going to pour paint and hang pig head outside their stadium gate! O$P$
    upgrade liao

    now hang stingray.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •