Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 986

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

  1. #861
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    luckily we also have some of the best players

    but consider the rubbish we have, we did pretty well last season
    if only our raf999 didnt play so many 4-5-1 at anfield resulting in all those draws.....


    haizzz
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #862
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    i'd say save all the $$$ we got and buy A.Young for this season...i dont think we need anyone badly...we just need to sharpen our strikeforce...

  3. #863

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i'd say save all the $$$ we got and buy A.Young for this season...i dont think we need anyone badly...we just need to sharpen our strikeforce...


    we need a right back and a right wing!!!!

  4. #864
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we need a right back and a right wing!!!!
    confirm leh
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #865
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we need a right back and a right wing!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    confirm leh
    no need lah...we juz need someone who can be fast & creative abit to open up a stubborn defence so that we can win those draw games...

  6. #866
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!


  7. #867

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!



    all these agents....
    push up the transfer prices and wages and create so much problems

  8. #868
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    all these agents....
    push up the transfer prices and wages and create so much problems
    agent earned big $$ mah.

  9. #869

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    agent earned big $$ mah.

    sentence them to 20 years of hard labour in North Korea

    or 20 years at Desker Road

  10. #870
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Singapore group linked with Newcastle takeover

    By Soccernet staff


    A Singapore-based company appears to be in pole position to take control at St James' Park after current owner Mike Ashley put Newcastle United up for sale for 100m.


    Ashley, who oversaw the club's relegation from the Premier League this season, has let it be known he will accept the first viable bid which matches his asking price as he seeks to bring a speedy end to his miserable reign at the North East club.

    Sources close to Singapore-based investment company the Profitable Group, which includes former Liverpool and England midfielder Steve McMahon among its staff, have confirmed its interest in Newcastle.

    They are believed to be among a handful of potential buyers to have registered an interest with Keith Harris, chairman of investment bank Seymour Pierce, who has once again been engaged to offload the club.

    The Profitable Group has indicated that were it to take control of Newcastle it would seek to appoint Alan Shearer as full-time manager and back him with money to invest in what could be a radically different playing squad next season in the Championship.

    Whether the interest from Singapore becomes a firm offer remains to be seen, as Newcastle fans know only too well having previously been told that Harris and Seymour Pierce were in talks with consortiums from South Africa and Nigeria after Ashley initially put the club up for sale last year.

    However, this time around the sportswear magnate, who has seen his 1.4bn fortune halved in the credit crunch, is determined to sell and cut his losses.

  11. #871
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    sentence them to 20 years of hard labour in North Korea

    or 20 years at Desker Road
    i think they all choose north korea.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #872
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Singapore group linked with Newcastle takeover

    By Soccernet staff


    A Singapore-based company appears to be in pole position to take control at St James' Park after current owner Mike Ashley put Newcastle United up for sale for 100m.


    Ashley, who oversaw the club's relegation from the Premier League this season, has let it be known he will accept the first viable bid which matches his asking price as he seeks to bring a speedy end to his miserable reign at the North East club.

    Sources close to Singapore-based investment company the Profitable Group, which includes former Liverpool and England midfielder Steve McMahon among its staff, have confirmed its interest in Newcastle.

    They are believed to be among a handful of potential buyers to have registered an interest with Keith Harris, chairman of investment bank Seymour Pierce, who has once again been engaged to offload the club.

    The Profitable Group has indicated that were it to take control of Newcastle it would seek to appoint Alan Shearer as full-time manager and back him with money to invest in what could be a radically different playing squad next season in the Championship.

    Whether the interest from Singapore becomes a firm offer remains to be seen, as Newcastle fans know only too well having previously been told that Harris and Seymour Pierce were in talks with consortiums from South Africa and Nigeria after Ashley initially put the club up for sale last year.

    However, this time around the sportswear magnate, who has seen his 1.4bn fortune halved in the credit crunch, is determined to sell and cut his losses.
    good move.


    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #873
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Somebody super rich please buy LFC from the 2 cowboys....

  14. #874
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Somebody super rich please buy LFC from the 2 cowboys....
    .......
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #875

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Somebody super rich please buy LFC from the 2 cowboys....

    maybe JAV/Kelong Group will come to the rescue

  16. #876
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    maybe JAV/Kelong Group will come to the rescue
    ................
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #877
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    maybe JAV/Kelong Group will come to the rescue
    wait they also incur debt onto LFC,how?

  18. #878
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    wait they also incur debt onto LFC,how?
    u guys continue to gimme kopi $$ can liao lor!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #879

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    wait they also incur debt onto LFC,how?

    no worries, they will have AV girls merchandises
    sure make lots of money

  20. #880
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    no worries, they will have AV girls merchandises
    sure make lots of money
    kekeke thriving industry!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •