Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by dexlab View Post
    bankrupt is chapter 7. Not 11.
    think jeff gorgor trying to avoid the number 7 as it will remind him of the 7th lunar month.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Let him enjoy it while he can.. after that it is unlikely that he will visit the this discussion only to get jeered
    he sounds like a typical man utd fan. i guess i don't have to say what's typical. haha..

Quote Originally Posted by dexlab View Post
    he sounds like a typical man utd fan. i guess i don't have to say what's typical. haha..

please dun say that about Jeff korkor

he is actually a closeted LFC fan

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

haha..maybe. or is he just spying on how the greatest english club became great and how its fans became the greatest in the world? they could do with a few pointers from us. haha..they as in you know which club.

heh heh

he loves LFC.

beneath his lousy manCircle utd jersey is an original adidas LFC JERSEY!!

give 2 thumbs up for jeff gorgor!

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Let him enjoy it while he can.. after that it is unlikely that he will visit the this discussion only to get jeered
    Yes this is off season

I only aware of Chapt 11 and that applies to General Motors and Chrysler. If Chapt 7 is for football clubs then it is something new to me. Caveat emptor: dont take my word for it as I am no CPA nor corp lawyer
    Last edited by jeff49er; 8th June 2009 at 07:41 PM.
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Yes this is off season
    we all know u on leave too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    heh heh

he loves LFC.

beneath his lousy manCircle utd jersey is an original adidas LFC JERSEY!!

give 2 thumbs up for jeff gorgor!

U know u r are almost right. Almost. I actually bot an org LFC jersey for my Ex.
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

U know u r are almost right. Almost. I actually bot an org LFC jersey for my Ex.
    and u ask your ex to returned it so you can wear it under the mancircle jersey.

TORRES: TRUST RAFA FOR GOOD TIMES

The 25-year-old agreed a new contract to potentially keep him at Anfield until 2014 last month - all because he feels the club is on the verge of 'something special'.

"There is nowhere else in Europe I want to be," said Torres.

"I believe we are on the verge of something special here and I am delighted to commit my future to this club."

"Winning Euro 2008 with Spain was amazing and it made me understand how good the feeling of winning is. It has made me even more hungry for FA Cups, Premier League titles, European Cups - I want them all. And I want to win them all with Liverpool."

she made the right decision.

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    TORRES: TRUST RAFA FOR GOOD TIMES

The 25-year-old agreed a new contract to potentially keep him at Anfield until 2014 last month - all because he feels the club is on the verge of 'something special'.

"There is nowhere else in Europe I want to be," said Torres.

"I believe we are on the verge of something special here and I am delighted to commit my future to this club."

"Winning Euro 2008 with Spain was amazing and it made me understand how good the feeling of winning is. It has made me even more hungry for FA Cups, Premier League titles, European Cups - I want them all. And I want to win them all with Liverpool."

she made the right decision.

maybe when LFC win the 19th title, she will no longer be ex

Yes this is off season

I only aware of Chapt 11 and that applies to General Motors and Chrysler. If Chapt 7 is for football clubs then it is something new to me. Caveat emptor: dont take my word for it as I am no CPA nor corp lawyer
    Chapter 11 doesnt mean bankrupt. it's just reorganisation. Chapter 7 comes when reorganisation fails so bankrupt. just thought u might wanna know. but then again i'm no lawyer so don't take my word for it.

TRANSFER TALK

Lavezzi's advisor issues warning over Liverpool bid

June 8, 2009

Ezequiel Lavezzi's advisor has put further pressure on Napoli by insisting the Italian club must allow the player to speak to Liverpool about a possible transfer.

Serie A club Napoli have insisted that Lavezzi, believed to be one of Rafael Benitez's top transfer targets for the summer, is not for sale and have refused to comment on Liverpool's interest.

But on Monday, in a move which is unlikely to help push the deal to a satisfactory conclusion for either the player or Benitez, Lavezzi's advisor Eduardo Rossetto has told Napoli they must allow talks to take place.

The 24-year-old Argentina forward, who still has four years left on his contract with Napoli, scored seven goals in 30 league starts last season and is one of Europe's hottest properties. It is thought Liverpool have made an offer in the region of 20m for the player, who has also been linked with Manchester City.

Lavezzi has already written an open letter the club's fans criticising the way he has been treated and the general consensus is that he will not be at the club for 2009-10 season.

''Liverpool's proposal is true,'' said Rossetto. ''(Napoli general director Pierpaolo) Marino has met twice with FIFA agent Pablo Cosentino, who has invited him to set up a meeting in Liverpool or in Naples with the English outfit.

''Ezequiel has tried several times to speak to Marino but he has received no response. If Napoli have decided to take this extreme position, so will we. We don't want to force Napoli to sell the player but I think it is correct for the club just to consider the offer, to judge it whether it's sufficient or not.''

Lavezzi, who joined Napoli in the summer of 2007, has previously played for San Lorenzo and Estudiantes. He has two full international caps to his name and was part of the Argentina squad which won Gold at the 2008 Olympic Games.

7 goals in 30 league starts. 20mil GBP.

7 goals in 30 league starts. 20mil GBP.

waah, so louya
    but there was a season that dirty kite scored 3 goals from 32 league games

waah, so louya
    but there was a season that dirty kite scored 3 goals from 32 league games
    dirty kite cannot be compared as he sleeps with raf999. he is excused from all the stats stuff if they are not favourable to him.

however if they are favourable, it will get blown up very very big.

nothing can change my viewpoint on dirty kite as a right winger in LFC. he simply is never good enuff.

shudn't we be signing quality right wingers instead?

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast