Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Tuncay welcomes Reds talk

Tuncay Sanli has admitted he would relish the opportunity to join Liverpool this summer.

The Turkey international was part of the Middlesbrough squad which slipped out of the Premier League at the end of the 2008/09 campaign.

He is expected to form part of a Riverside Stadium exodus this summer, and there are no shortage of potential takers.

Tuncay's selfless running and creative ability marks him out as an ideal foil to a free-scoring centre-forward.

That has attracted the attention of Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez, among others, who is keen to pair the 27-year-old alongside Spanish superstar Fernando Torres.

Rumours of interest from Anfield have now reached Tuncay and he claims a switch to Merseyside would appeal.

"Yes, I've heard something about that but nothing official has arrived to me," he said.

"Of course I would like to play for a big club."
    another kittie! woot

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    another kittie! woot
    he is quite old right ? what my FM09 says , he is a ahpek !

another kittie! woot
    CC will be looking forward to collecting his gstrings

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    he is quite old right ? what my FM09 says , he is a ahpek !
    born in 82

lookin forward to collecting elva hsiao's G-STRINGS!

kaka off to chel$ki!! oh no!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

another kittie! woot
    why would we want a striker of that limited calibre...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    why would we want a striker of that limited calibre...
    becoz we want a sub-standard backup striker to TORRES!!!!!!!

becoz we want a sub-standard backup striker to TORRES!!!!!!!
    wat is raf999 thinking of???

wat is raf999 thinking of???
    if u can think what Rafa want, u are god !!!!!!!

if u can think what Rafa want, u are god !!!!!!!
    WOOOOOO oni bro rodz can!!!

Tuncay welcomes Reds talk

Tuncay Sanli has admitted he would relish the opportunity to join Liverpool this summer.

The Turkey international was part of the Middlesbrough squad which slipped out of the Premier League at the end of the 2008/09 campaign.

He is expected to form part of a Riverside Stadium exodus this summer, and there are no shortage of potential takers.

Tuncay's selfless running and creative ability marks him out as an ideal foil to a free-scoring centre-forward.

That has attracted the attention of Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez, among others, who is keen to pair the 27-year-old alongside Spanish superstar Fernando Torres.

Rumours of interest from Anfield have now reached Tuncay and he claims a switch to Merseyside would appeal.

"Yes, I've heard something about that but nothing official has arrived to me," he said.

"Of course I would like to play for a big club."
    We will become a track and field club!

http://football-corner.blogspot.com/...0-million.html

After securing the signature of Gareth Barry just a few days ago, Manchester City have already lined up someone to partner him in the centre of their midfield.

That someone is Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso.

The Spanish international has been strongly linked with a move to Real Madrid in recent weeks and days, however as of now, the La Liga giants have yet to make a bid for Alonso, leaving the door wide open for City to make a move.

It's no secret that Mark Hughes has money to spend and with Rafa Benitez' needing to sell some players before he can even think about signing any of his summer targets. It is thought that City are prepared to spend as much as 30 million to sign the 27-year old and with Liverpool's American owners now in a spot of bother financially, this deal may well be about to happen.

Losing Alonso would be catastrophic for Liverpool. I am sure 90% of Liverpool fans will agree with me that without Alonso in the starting eleven, Liverpool aren't quite the same. I personally rate Alonso as one of the best midfielders in Europe and speaking as a City fan, I must admit, I'm drooling at the prospect of seeing Barry and Alonso linking up in the centre of City's midfield next season.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_386227.html

LONDON - ACCOUNTANTS have voiced concern over the short-term viability of Liverpool's parent company as the club's American owners, Tom Hicks and George Gillett, attempt to refinance 350 million pounds (S$817 million) of debt.
    Annual accounts for Kop Football (holdings) Ltd, which were published on Thursday, showed that the parent company made losses of 42.6 million pounds in the year to July 2008, largely due to interest payments on the debt that was incurred to enable Hicks and Gillett to buy the club.
    The club's accountants, KPMG, issued their warning in a note attached to the accounts.
    It said: 'The group has credit facilities amounting to 350 million pounds which expire on 24 July 2009. The directors have initiated negotiations to secure the replacement finance required by the group and these negotiations are ongoing.
    'These conditions... indicate the existence of a material uncertainty which may cast significant doubt on the group's and parent company's ability to continue as a going concern.'
    Hicks and Gillett have assured supporters that they will be able to refinance the debts but the warning from the accountants will inevitably increase hostility from fans who have been angered by the way in which the Americans financed their takeover.
    The owners last year put plans to construct a new 60,000-seat stadium close to the club's current home at Anfield on hold because of financing constraints arising from the club's debt level and the credit crunch. Liverpool's underlying financial performance remains healthy with the football club having registered record turnover of 159.1 million pounds, up from 133.9 million the year before, and profit of 10.2 million. -- AFP

the cowboys have cost us dearly!!

raf999! if u sell alonso, u can go n eat melvin didi's laosai!!!

if LFC were to sell key players,i think its not Rafa fault,its the 2 cowboys fault...they have incurred debt onto LFC during the takeover.

dossena is leaving!!!

DOSSENA TO QUIT ANFIELD

Liverpool defender Dossena would "run to Juve"

June 5, 2009

Liverpool defender Andrea Dossena seems destined for a return to Italy after asking manager Rafael Benitez for a transfer.

The 27-year-old international left-back failed to establish himself after being signed as John Arne Riise's replacement in a 7million transfer from Udinese last summer.

Dossena made just 12 Premier League starts and towards the end of the season was third choice behind Fabio Aurelio and young Argentinian Emiliano Insua.

The Italian has told Benitez he would like to return to his homeland, with Juventus his preferred destination.

"Before coming back to Italy I talked to Benitez and explained to him my doubts," he told Tuttosport. "I told him I wanted to leave. He is an exceptional person and understood my problem.

"He told me that if they receive an offer that satisfies both the club and me, he will take it into consideration and try to facilitate my transfer.

"I would run to Juve. They showed interest in me last year, but then Liverpool stepped in and wrapped things up in less than an hour.

"Of course I would accept an offer. You're talking about one of the biggest clubs in Europe."

zlatan ibrahimovic, moving to barca????

wat is it with this striker ah? is he tat good?

everytime i see him play on 'live' tv, he is so good tha the reminds me of pineapple head jason lee from notts forest in the 90s.

dossena is leaving!!!
    Quickly, someone show him where the door is, in case he finds an excuse for not leaving..

-- Marios

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Quickly, someone show him where the door is, in case he finds an excuse for not leaving..

-- Marios
    i still must thank him for scoring 2 excellent goals against mancircle and real kuniang

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post

-- Marios
    let bro rodz lead the way!