Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    frankly,when Alonso came to LFC,i dont know him at first...but he is now one of the biggest players in LFC...

i agree if Rafa were to sell Alonso now,he'd make a big mistake...Alonso was one of the most influencial LFC players last season...

actually,in my opinion,if we sign owen on pay-per-play deal,its ok...that means we dont pay any transfer fee,we pay him on per game basis...if he gets injured,thats his problem...but i dont like LFC signing him permanently,once we get hold of a better forward,can terminate his contract liao...its just a stop-gap sollution...
    i say we go out n sign a new striker, without all that sickbag tat mickey mouse carries.

mickey mouse owen is no longer the force he once was. it'll be a waste of $$ to sign him on any sort of contract.

sign a new striker!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i say we go out n sign a new striker, without all that sickbag tat mickey mouse carries.

mickey mouse owen is no longer the force he once was. it'll be a waste of $$ to sign him on any sort of contract.

sign a new striker!!
    i dont disagree with u if we can get a new striker,it'll be better but who's coming? anyway, whoever Rafa signs,i'm sure he's got reasons known only to him & his backroom staffs...i think owen wont come to LFC...hes better off playing in some smaller clubs like madrid or newcastle...

i dont disagree with u if we can get a new striker,it'll be better but who's coming? anyway, whoever Rafa signs,i'm sure he's got reasons known only to him & his backroom staffs...i think owen wont come to LFC...hes better off playing in some smaller clubs like madrid or newcastle...
    lookin at raf999's signing of the mid range priced players, i think his record is...

anyway, i dun haf much expectations of his signings. let's jus say i'm waiting to be surprised.

kekekeke

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    lookin at raf999's signing of the mid range priced players, i think his record is...

anyway, i dun haf much expectations of his signings. let's jus say i'm waiting to be surprised.

kekekeke
    i think we all could be in for a surprise...i think LFC will break the club record for a signing this close season... lets wait...

anyway,i think Alonso is one of those midrange signings by Rafa...,he has shine but those in this category usually dont...this category is the tricky ones...can either be good or bad...

barry move to mancity for 12mil?

what a sell out player.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...t-Anfield.html

Meanwhile, Benitez is said to have launched another bid to sign David Silva from Valencia.
    The Spain international tops Benitez's wish list this summer, and Liverpool are believed to have offered £15 million plus Andrei Voronin.

http://www.sportspromedia.com/notes_...utm_medium=rss

American businessmen Tom Hicks and George Gillett are reportedly willing to sell their respective stakes in the Texas Rangers and Montreal Canadiens to complete a US$500 million refinancing of English soccer club Liverpool.

American businessmen Tom Hicks and George Gillett are reportedly willing to sell their respective stakes in the Texas Rangers Major League Baseball (MLB) franchise and Montreal Canadiens National Hockey League (NHL) side to complete a US$500 million refinancing of English soccer club Liverpool.

“My family and I want very much to stay involved with the club but we understand that we have to be open to solutions that may include partners who own a controlling interest in the Rangers,” said the 63-year-old Hicks in a statement. “That’s not our preference, but there are some potential buyers who won’t consider having only a minority interest.“

English press reports over the weekend claimed that the pair are ready to reaffirm their commitment to the club, and could even provide an increased transfer budget in an effort to overhaul Liverpool’s great rivals, Manchester United. United equalled Liverpool’s record 18 English league titles in May. 11 of those wins have come since Liverpool last secured a championship win, nearly 20 years ago.

Liverpool’s finances are on something of a high, with the club expected to announce record turnover and increased profits of US$60 million this week. Whether the refinancing will free up the funds needed to begin work on the club’s new stadium remains to be seen.

another wayang......common cowboys....sell LFC to a real rich guy...

American businessmen Tom Hicks and George Gillett are reportedly willing to sell their respective stakes in the Texas Rangers and Montreal Canadiens to complete a US$500 million refinancing of English soccer club Liverpool.

American businessmen Tom Hicks and George Gillett are reportedly willing to sell their respective stakes in the Texas Rangers Major League Baseball (MLB) franchise and Montreal Canadiens National Hockey League (NHL) side to complete a US$500 million refinancing of English soccer club Liverpool.

“My family and I want very much to stay involved with the club but we understand that we have to be open to solutions that may include partners who own a controlling interest in the Rangers,” said the 63-year-old Hicks in a statement. “That’s not our preference, but there are some potential buyers who won’t consider having only a minority interest.“

English press reports over the weekend claimed that the pair are ready to reaffirm their commitment to the club, and could even provide an increased transfer budget in an effort to overhaul Liverpool’s great rivals, Manchester United. United equalled Liverpool’s record 18 English league titles in May. 11 of those wins have come since Liverpool last secured a championship win, nearly 20 years ago.

Liverpool’s finances are on something of a high, with the club expected to announce record turnover and increased profits of US$60 million this week. Whether the refinancing will free up the funds needed to begin work on the club’s new stadium remains to be seen.

Ha ha, yeah we need a buyer who does not need to take out any loan.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

$$ is in the EPL. makes sense for them to throw away those louya franchises.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490

Real Madrid have tabled an offer of £20million for Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso.

President Florentino Perez is determined to press ahead with his move for the Spain
    playmaker and sees him as the perfect anchor to a new-look midfield that could yet contain Chelsea target Kaka.

Perez said: ‘As a fan, I would say that Xabi is a great player. I think he is the best passer of the ball in Europe.

‘I would be happy (to have him), but I cannot talk about the player without having spoken first to Rafa Benitez, as he is the one who needs to know that we are interested in his player.’

http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/ma...9/st145432.htm

Even though the report comes from the Daily Mail (groan!) this one has been on the media radar for a few days now. Apparently both Chelsea and Liverpool are submitting bids for the much improved right-back with the optimum transfer fee apparently at a rather unrealistic £17m.

The idea is for both Johnson and Bosingwa to compete for the right-back spot (presumably) although the fact that the player is English would help matters with regard to the UEFA 6+5 policy.

Johnson, now 24, was sold by Mourinho to Portsmouth for £4m two years ago after a loan period. He was full of promise but was prone to the odd costly lapse of concentration but has now matured to a very good player.
    Benitez will be a bit irritated at Chelsea’s interest especially after already losing out on Gareth Barry after O’Neil sold the player on to Nouve Riche Man City.
    Still, it is by no means a foregone conclusion that Johnson would prefer Chelsea – particularly as he would have to displace the talented Bosingwa for a place in the starting line-up.
    The Mail has one source quoted:
    “He has behaved in a mature manner, as well as improving as a player with regular first-team football. Roman always liked him because of his attacking dare as a full back. Jose did not always agree, but he’s not at the club any more, is he?”
    Well if he does come back to the Bridge let´s hope his B&Q toilet seat price swapping days are over.
    Johnson is now tipped to follow young City talent Daniel Sturridge into Stamford Bridge after the forward refused to sign a new contract with the Manchester club

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle6427314.ece

Liverpool have offered £2million to Portsmouth for Sylvain Distin in an attempt to replace Sami Hyypia, who has left for Bayer Leverkusen after ten years at the club. The 31-year-old defender has one year left on his contract at Fratton Park, after joining from Manchester City two years ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490

Real Madrid have tabled an offer of £20million for Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso.

President Florentino Perez is determined to press ahead with his move for the Spain
    playmaker and sees him as the perfect anchor to a new-look midfield that could yet contain Chelsea target Kaka.

Perez said: ‘As a fan, I would say that Xabi is a great player. I think he is the best passer of the ball in Europe.

‘I would be happy (to have him), but I cannot talk about the player without having spoken first to Rafa Benitez, as he is the one who needs to know that we are interested in his player.’
    alonso won't move to real kuniang. barca, yes. real kuniang, never.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle6427314.ece

Liverpool have offered £2million to Portsmouth for Sylvain Distin in an attempt to replace Sami Hyypia, who has left for Bayer Leverkusen after ten years at the club. The 31-year-old defender has one year left on his contract at Fratton Park, after joining from Manchester City two years ago.
    ok, pretty good deal considering the fact that distin is pretty stable, unlike that BoomSong. WAHAHAHAHHAA

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...t-Anfield.html

Meanwhile, Benitez is said to have launched another bid to sign David Silva from Valencia.
    The Spain international tops Benitez's wish list this summer, and Liverpool are believed to have offered £15 million plus Andrei Voronin.
    poor Voronin. he is like an 'item' now. being offered OUT. :P

but come to think of it, who would want voronin man.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    poor Voronin. he is like an 'item' now. being offered OUT. :P

but come to think of it, who would want voronin man.
    give him free also happy.

Deregistered

i rather'd buy David Silva , will be the best signing this season i can bet.

Deregistered

Deregistered

wah , the bus didnt overturn

Tuncay welcomes Reds talk

Tuncay Sanli has admitted he would relish the opportunity to join Liverpool this summer.

The Turkey international was part of the Middlesbrough squad which slipped out of the Premier League at the end of the 2008/09 campaign.

He is expected to form part of a Riverside Stadium exodus this summer, and there are no shortage of potential takers.

Tuncay's selfless running and creative ability marks him out as an ideal foil to a free-scoring centre-forward.

That has attracted the attention of Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez, among others, who is keen to pair the 27-year-old alongside Spanish superstar Fernando Torres.

Rumours of interest from Anfield have now reached Tuncay and he claims a switch to Merseyside would appeal.

"Yes, I've heard something about that but nothing official has arrived to me," he said.

"Of course I would like to play for a big club."