Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Rafa has spoken
    just dun get another robbie keane
    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    maybe a few more dirk kuyts
    i dont mind another workhorse...plus iniesta maybe...

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Moyes eager to tempt Liverpool Legend to Goodison
    please sign him fast...so that newcastle wont have to pay his wages when he's on mc...coz they won be playing in epl anymore. Pity them...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    please sign him fast...so that newcastle wont have to pay his wages when he's on mc...coz they won be playing in epl anymore. Pity them...
    huh?! he legend meh?!?!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Moyes eager to tempt Liverpool Legend to Goodison

Everton boss David Moyes is offering Liverpool legend Michael Owen an escape route from his Newcastle United nightmare.

The Daily Mirror suggest David Moyes has been given the go-ahead to push through a deal for the Magpies’ beleaguered star, and the promise of regular first team football, and the opportunity to impress Fabio Capello prior to next year’s World Cup may be enough to persuade the Anfield hero into a move.

Owen will have to take a 50% pay cut in wages should he wish to move this summer. Everton have offered the former Real Madrid striker a £50,000 a week contract, which is considerably less than the £120,000 he picks up in the North East.

Once again David Moyes will have to operate on limited funds, and with Owen being a free agent in July, the club will happily break their wage structure in the hope of securing an experienced striker.

Owen is well aware of the need to make the right move this summer, should he retain any hopes of playing for England again, and David Moyes’ squad remains saturated with England squad members currently.

Manchester City, Liverpool, Aston Villa and Tottenham will all rival Everton for Owen’s signature, however a return to Merseyside, where he still owns a house and racing stables, may be enough to ensure the deal is successful.

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football...Goodison_.aspx
    if raf999 signs him, it will intensify alot of LFC fans hatred towards him.

u mean u fight for kuyt's gstring,after getting it maybe sniff*sniff abit then pass to bro melvin? wooot wooot...
    eeee!! bro rodz why u do such a thing?!?!

Deregistered

Maybe he is lucas leiva friend!!!!!!!!
    SACK SACK SACK or SELL SELL SELL ! ! ! !

Barry completes £12m move to Manchester City

Gareth Barry has complered his surprise move from Aston Villa to Manchester City for a fee of £12m.

The 28-year-old England international was heavily linked with a move to Premier League rivals Liverpool last summer but the Reds were unwilling to meet Villa's asking price of £18m.

He has signed a five-year contract at Eastlands after 12 years and more than 400 games for Villa.

It is thought Barry will be paid £80,000-a-week at City.

Barry had been offered a lucrative new deal to keep him at Villa Park while manager Martin O'Neill and Villa owner Randy Learner had both said they would be willing to run down the 28-year-old's existing contract if it meant keeping him for another season.

Barry has previously expressed his desire to join a club in the Champions League but City finished six places and 22 points behind this season's top four, all of whom qualified for Europe's top club competition.

City did not even qualify for next season's revamped Europa League with Everton, Villa and Fulham claiming the three places for English clubs.

Gareth Barry has complered his surprise move from Aston Villa to Manchester City for a fee of £12m.

The 28-year-old England international was heavily linked with a move to Premier League rivals Liverpool last summer but the Reds were unwilling to meet Villa's asking price of £18m.

He has signed a five-year contract at Eastlands after 12 years and more than 400 games for Villa.

Barry had been offered a lucrative new deal to keep him at Villa Park while manager Martin O'Neill and Villa owner Randy Learner had both said they would be willing to run down the 28-year-old's existing contract if it meant keeping him for another season.

Barry has previously expressed his desire to join a club in the Champions League but City finished six places and 22 points behind this season's top four, all of whom qualified for Europe's top club competition.

City did not even qualify for next season's revamped Europa League with Everton, Villa and Fulham claiming the three places for English clubs.
    i tot he want european action?!?

the lure of $$ too great and anyway, good riddance! WOOOOOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

yup macshitty $$ is too hard to reject.

yup macshitty $$ is too hard to reject.

maybe he is like robinho, thinking that he was going to sign for mancircleunited

all tio conned

Deregistered

NO MORE CURRY BERRRY SAGA !

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    maybe he is like robinho, thinking that he was going to sign for mancircleunited

all tio conned

hahaahahahahahaha

eeee!! bro rodz why u do such a thing?!?!
    mean for u lah...i wont do such thing...

huh?! he legend meh?!?!
    a small legend lah...must respect his time scoring goals for LFC...we enjoyed that time right? i know i do...credit to him...

Now that barry saga is over...who wants to bet with me that Alonso also wont be leaving? Lai Lai Lai... we will sign a forward...lets just see who's coming...

Now that barry saga is over...who wants to bet with me that Alonso also wont be leaving? Lai Lai Lai... we will sign a forward...lets just see who's coming...
    most probably some KKJ striker which i never or seldom heard of.

at least now we know that curry berry will never sign for us liao, so tat is good news.

as for alonso, if he wanna leave, then we oso suck thumb becos raf999 treated him like some commodity last season, so naturally he will feel sore n upset over the way he's being treated and even rated as not good enuff for LFC.

imagine a player like curry berry, better than alonso?

raf999 made so many mistake but this is probably one of the biggest.

if he signs mickey mouse owen, then that will be the next biggest mistake he ever made.

most probably some KKJ striker which i never or seldom heard of.
    frankly,when Alonso came to LFC,i dont know him at first...but he is now one of the biggest players in LFC...

at least now we know that curry berry will never sign for us liao, so tat is good news.

as for alonso, if he wanna leave, then we oso suck thumb becos raf999 treated him like some commodity last season, so naturally he will feel sore n upset over the way he's being treated and even rated as not good enuff for LFC.

imagine a player like curry berry, better than alonso?

raf999 made so many mistake but this is probably one of the biggest.
    i agree if Rafa were to sell Alonso now,he'd make a big mistake...Alonso was one of the most influencial LFC players last season...

if he signs mickey mouse owen, then that will be the next biggest mistake he ever made.
    actually,in my opinion,if we sign owen on pay-per-play deal,its ok...that means we dont pay any transfer fee,we pay him on per game basis...if he gets injured,thats his problem...but i dont like LFC signing him permanently,once we get hold of a better forward,can terminate his contract liao...its just a stop-gap sollution...

a small legend lah...must respect his time scoring goals for LFC...we enjoyed that time right? i know i do...credit to him...
    i oso will not forget tat he left for oni 8million GBP when he jus won the Euro Player of the Year the previous year.

and he was so young and had a great future ahead.