Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    stevie g and carra

stevie is a big fan of mickey.. since their younger days
    mux b. for old times' sake?

basket. if mickey mouse owen is still as good as before he left for real kuniangs.

now, he is like a walking sickbag. not even worthy of playing for a championship side!

always injured, cannot run. ball passed to him, he look so surprised.

orbi goot. he got what he deserved for leaving LFC the year after he won the Euro Player award.

and he left for a paltry 8million GBP!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    mux b. for old times' sake?

and he left for a paltry 8million GBP!!!
    8mil plus Antonio Nunez

8mil plus Antonio Nunez
    this type of F9 player u still remember.

this type of F9 player u still remember.
    Mark Gonzalez and Bruno Cheyrou u remember or not?

mickey mouse owen left, we won the Euro Cup.

and he sat on the bench for real kuniang as they ended up empty handed.

then he was kicked out of real and went back to oldcastle where he took MCs after MCs.

i think if he is in the SAF, he would haf been downgraded till dunno wat PES liao.

maybe kick out of service!

Mark Gonzalez and Bruno Cheyrou u remember or not?
    waseh...

mark gonzalez is raf999's signing.

as for bruno... WAHAHAHAHA THE NEXT Z.Z!!! WOOOOOOO!!! gerard houllier forever destroyed tat poor sod's career!

waseh...

as for bruno... WAHAHAHAHA THE NEXT Z.Z!!! WOOOOOOO!!! gerard houllier forever destroyed tat poor sod's career!
    houllier got a lot of F9 signings

houllier got a lot of F9 signings
    so too raf999.

think raf999 lose abit only.

so too raf999.

think raf999 lose abit only.
    houllier at first not bad.. until he always say 'turned the corner'

haiz it will be sad if Xabi leaves

houllier at first not bad.. until he always say 'turned the corner'

haiz it will be sad if Xabi leaves
    raf999 tat bodoh. can't belif he actually wanted to sell xabi last season.

maybe this season he oni wayang say he is not for sale. i really wonder how can curry berry EVER goin to replace xabi?

he is not even good enuff to be mentioned in the same breath as xabi.

kauz!

waseh...

mark gonzalez is not bad, a pity he cannot get used to the EPL

enuff said about the next ZZ, we all went zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

http://www.thisisanfield.com/kopblog/#423

Anyway, before I go here are a few interesting “facts” about last Wednesday’s game.

Michel Platini has announced that the next time United get to a European cup final, they will play with two balls so each team can have a kick.

For Sale: 30,000 Man United Final flags – good as new – only been waved for 10 minutes

For Sale: 70,000 Man United Champions League Winners 2009 t-shirts. Contact www.overconfidentb*st*rds.com

Doctors are today carrying out tests on Nemanja Vidic by force-feeding him. It’s to see if he only chokes in big games.

Police have confirmed that they have arrested a 27 year old Manchester man on suspicion of fraud. The man named as Michael Carrick is believed to have being at the centre of an £18m scam. The man charged has been masquerading as a top class international centre midfielder for 3 years. Italian authorities have handed overwhelming evidence of the fraud to English police including video footage of his inability to retain the ball, hit long range forward passes and poor defending. An English police spokesman said ‘We are delighted this fraud has been uncovered. We have being following the suspect since similar incidents occurred in Liverpool on 13 September and Manchester in on 14 March’

Italian Police are set to release two suspects detained on suspicion of trespass in Rome without charge. The two men detained, Anderson and Sun Ji Park, trespassed upon the pitch during the Champions league final in Rome on Wednesday night. It is thought that they will not be charged as their presence on the field did not disrupt or impact on the game at all. An onlooker said ‘What were those guys doing on the pitch they ran around for up to an hour each, clearly they were not playing football. They should know that spectators who have paid to watch Xavi and Iniesta should remain seated in the stands’

Former footballer Paul Scholes has been convicted by an Italian court of assault. The accused’s conviction is as a result of a violent two footed lunge at Barcelona’s second choice holding midfielder Sergio Basquets. Unsurprisingly ‘the consistent inability to tackle’ defence put forward by the accused representative Gary Neville was dismissed by the Italian jury. During the trial the Italian courts turned down extradition applications from Spain, Germany, Portugal, France and Holland. Scholes who is known to be a serial offender for these types of assault tackles is wanted by authorities all over Europe. Interpol said today that they would be launching an investigation to determine how Scholes had evaded police for these assaults for so long.

Anyway, before I go here are a few interesting “facts” about last Wednesday’s game.

Michel Platini has announced that the next time United get to a European cup final, they will play with two balls so each team can have a kick.

For Sale: 30,000 Man United Final flags – good as new – only been waved for 10 minutes

For Sale: 70,000 Man United Champions League Winners 2009 t-shirts. Contact www.overconfidentb*st*rds.com

Doctors are today carrying out tests on Nemanja Vidic by force-feeding him. It’s to see if he only chokes in big games.

Police have confirmed that they have arrested a 27 year old Manchester man on suspicion of fraud. The man named as Michael Carrick is believed to have being at the centre of an £18m scam. The man charged has been masquerading as a top class international centre midfielder for 3 years. Italian authorities have handed overwhelming evidence of the fraud to English police including video footage of his inability to retain the ball, hit long range forward passes and poor defending. An English police spokesman said ‘We are delighted this fraud has been uncovered. We have being following the suspect since similar incidents occurred in Liverpool on 13 September and Manchester in on 14 March’

Italian Police are set to release two suspects detained on suspicion of trespass in Rome without charge. The two men detained, Anderson and Sun Ji Park, trespassed upon the pitch during the Champions league final in Rome on Wednesday night. It is thought that they will not be charged as their presence on the field did not disrupt or impact on the game at all. An onlooker said ‘What were those guys doing on the pitch they ran around for up to an hour each, clearly they were not playing football. They should know that spectators who have paid to watch Xavi and Iniesta should remain seated in the stands’

Former footballer Paul Scholes has been convicted by an Italian court of assault. The accused’s conviction is as a result of a violent two footed lunge at Barcelona’s second choice holding midfielder Sergio Basquets. Unsurprisingly ‘the consistent inability to tackle’ defence put forward by the accused representative Gary Neville was dismissed by the Italian jury. During the trial the Italian courts turned down extradition applications from Spain, Germany, Portugal, France and Holland. Scholes who is known to be a serial offender for these types of assault tackles is wanted by authorities all over Europe. Interpol said today that they would be launching an investigation to determine how Scholes had evaded police for these assaults for so long.

hahahha

From an undisclosed report,LFC will bid to sign Inniesta to replace outgoing Alonso at what cost Barca wants!! If this report is true,Rafa will be the best manager for LFC ever but sadly,its just rumour started by me..... everything is rumour lah...until its confirm,then we'll know if Alonso is going or not and who his replacement will be...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    From an undisclosed report,LFC will bid to sign Inniesta to replace outgoing Alonso at what cost Barca wants!! If this report is true,Rafa will be the best manager for LFC ever but sadly,its just rumour started by me.....:

we dun call you rafa in disguise for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    From an undisclosed report,LFC will bid to sign Inniesta to replace outgoing Alonso at what cost Barca wants!! If this report is true,Rafa will be the best manager for LFC ever but sadly,its just rumour started by me..... everything is rumour lah...until its confirm,then we'll know if Alonso is going or not and who his replacement will be...
    ...... haiz...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we dun call you rafa in disguise for no reason
    kekekeke

the newest 007, daniel craig, is a LFC fan too!

the newest 007, daniel craig, is a LFC fan too!
    who is he?