Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by shakyhand76 View Post
    That is really really true. I still remember my day at Artatuk Stadium, Istanbul 25/5/2005 when Liverpool was down 3-0 at half time and during half time break, all the liverpool fan was standing up sing their voice out loud. I was in the q for some burger and when I heard such a very loud and thunderous YNWA, I end up get out of the q and get back to my seat and joint the rest of lfc fan. You can feel the magic of YNWA and really make me feel goosebum. I don't know why those manc called them red army.... my arse...
    we're the real deal.

com'on boys!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

That is really really true. I still remember my day at Artatuk Stadium, Istanbul 25/5/2005 when Liverpool was down 3-0 at half time and during half time break, all the liverpool fan was standing up sing their voice out loud. I was in the q for some burger and when I heard such a very loud and thunderous YNWA, I end up get out of the q and get back to my seat and joint the rest of lfc fan. You can feel the magic of YNWA and really make me feel goosebum. I don't know why those manc called them red army.... my arse...
    u watched the game in Istanbul? Lucky u!!! well that muz have been some lifetime experience.... muz salute those LFC fans during that game...unlike some supporters who left early when the score were 1-4...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    u watched the game in Istanbul? Lucky u!!! well that muz have been some lifetime experience.... muz salute those LFC fans during that game...unlike some supporters who left early when the score were 1-4...
    u mean the closet fans?

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Just collect my tixs from liverpool official fan club.

i hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    i hate you.
    pat pat.

where are our closet fans!

where are you boyssssssss..............

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    pat pat.
    enjoy la.

rmb to sing YNWA loud and clear!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    enjoy la.

rmb to sing YNWA loud and clear!
    ya lor. so envy.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    ya! I went with a few friends. I decided very last minute, book air ticket on saturday and fly on monday night. We were featured in Channel U and and Channel 8 for that night. I until now still curious on how I make such decision to go to the match without the match ticket in hand and knowing the ticket price online......huh! I was lucky enough because at the airport one of fella red come approach me if I wanted the match ticket. One of his already have the ticket but unfortunately he involved in accident therefore couldn't go. I bought the ticket for US$400 and yeah! my seat is not that far from the field though. The memory stay with me forever but those days... no so called affordable DSLR. Sigh!
    RED and WHITE KOP.......... YNWA

ya! I went with a few friends. I decided very last minute, book air ticket on saturday and fly on monday night. We were featured in Channel U and and Channel 8 for that night. I until now still curious on how I make such decision to go to the match without the match ticket in hand and knowing the ticket price online......huh! I was lucky enough because at the airport one of fella red come approach me if I wanted the match ticket. One of his already have the ticket but unfortunately he involved in accident therefore couldn't go. I bought the ticket for US$400 and yeah! my seat is not that far from the field though. The memory stay with me forever but those days... no so called affordable DSLR. Sigh!
    wish i was there!

ya! that was one of the most fabulous thing happen in my life...not to mention married to my wife. dono if the history repeat itself.
    RED and WHITE KOP.......... YNWA

ya! that was one of the most fabulous thing happen in my life...not to mention married to my wife. dono if the history repeat itself.

anyway, tat was the best match i've ever seen LFC played....

not forgetting some exciting games against manCircle n oldcastle.

Deregistered

The way LFC played in istanbul was full of spirit , you can feel the comeback..

I was all alone watching at night. I got so happy until my parents woke up and ask me what happen .

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    The way LFC played in istanbul was full of spirit , you can feel the comeback..

I was all alone watching at night. I got so happy until my parents woke up and ask me what happen .

i woke up the whole neighbourhood!!!!

ROARRRR!

and then i realised i m not the only LFC fan in the area!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

ROARRRR!

wonder any barca fan woke their neighbourhood up bo?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

ROARRRR!

your neighbourhood must be very lively, my one like dead town.

most of the mancircle fans.

your neighbourhood must be very lively, my one like dead town.

most of the mancircle fans.

you need to move house

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    you need to move house
    Yes, and move beside CCC

Yes, and move beside CCC

waah, u also want to share his dirty kite undies?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

wonder any barca fan woke their neighbourhood up bo?
    oni know that many manCircle fans turned over to Barca as the 2nd goal was scored n become Barca fans liao.