Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

I only believed in facts!! The actual one!! So can someone ask the little boys next door to stop "caw beh caw bo", wake up & work harder, they've looooooong way to go.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    there will always be only ONE RED ARMY...that belongs to LFC fans...the RED ARMY from LFC will fight,sing, cheer and stand behind the team win lose or draw...

Quote Originally Posted by Submarine71 View Post
    I only believed in facts!! The actual one!! So can someone ask the little boys next door to stop "caw beh caw bo", wake up & work harder, they've looooooong way to go.

iirc, they could be ahead of us in FA and League Cup
    we are now even on 1st team english league but we are ahead in terms of CL/Euro

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    come on lah!!! FA & League cups are for those who cannot performed!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we will always be the best english representative in europe...we are the only english team with the real champions league trophy...manure got 3 replicas

i wonder,if manure were to beat barca in the final...we might have many manure fans here and this thread might be ending soon to start new thread...

i wonder,if manure were to beat barca in the final...we might have many manure fans here and this thread might be ending soon to start new thread...
    that will only happen in their dream.....& they're still continue dreaming.....even in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Submarine71 View Post
    that will only happen in their dream.....& they're still continue dreaming.....even in the day.
    Thats why they build one stadium for their fans to dream...theatre of dreams.....

we will always be the best english representative in europe...we are the only english team with the real champions league trophy...manure got 3 replicas
    Thats why they build one stadium for their fans to dream...theatre of dreams.....
    hehheh!

yah they sit inside the old toilet bowl to dream

too bad they never come in to boost our thread counts these few day.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    sooo sad to dream inside a old dirty toilet bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    old toilet is the best place to dream...& they love to dream together...

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    too bad they never come in to boost our thread counts these few day.
    they are still dreaming of beating barca.....

they are still dreaming of beating barca.....
    they havent come back to the realistic world. They still dreaming in their theatre toilet

they havent come back to the realistic world. They still dreaming in their theatre toilet
    they take longer time to wake up...

they take longer time to wake up...
    they will replay the baca movie again n again n again.

Just collect my tixs from liverpool official fan club.

Deregistered

Just collect my tixs from liverpool official fan club.

HUAT AHHHH! ! !

there will always be only ONE RED ARMY...that belongs to LFC fans...the RED ARMY from LFC will fight,sing, cheer and stand behind the team win lose or draw...
    That is really really true. I still remember my day at Artatuk Stadium, Istanbul 25/5/2005 when Liverpool was down 3-0 at half time and during half time break, all the liverpool fan was standing up sing their voice out loud. I was in the q for some burger and when I heard such a very loud and thunderous YNWA, I end up get out of the q and get back to my seat and joint the rest of lfc fan. You can feel the magic of YNWA and really make me feel goosebum. I don't know why those manc called them red army.... my arse...
    RED and WHITE KOP.......... YNWA