Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

50 goals from Fernando Torres!!

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/2600795/

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Don't forget to setup camp at the Reds hotel. Dirty Kite will be waiting for you inside his room
    why not undercover as a chambermaid then go in to his room
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post

cosplay?
    tranny at work?

great ideas for cheesecake

walau, stop giving cc and melvin ideas leh.

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    walau, stop giving cc and melvin ideas leh.
    I don't think we need to give both them ideas. Most probably CC already has an invitation to share bed with Dirty Kite at the hotel room liao. And new Kite's g-string to add to CC's collection
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

it will be a chaos in the midfield if RB sells Alonso. Unless he gets a world class player to replace him.

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield_Hero View Post
    it will be a chaos in the midfield if RB sells Alonso. Unless he gets a world class player to replace him.
    it a choas if CC n melvin meet in the rm
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Deregistered

Babel told he can leave Liverpool

May 27, 2009

Rafa Benitez is reported to have told winger Ryan Babel he is free to talk to other clubs about a possible 11million move from Liverpool.

Babel: Has been relegated to a bench role.
    Babel arrived at Anfield in July 2007 but despite early promise, he has failed to hold down a regular place in the side and has mainly been used as an impact player from the bench.

He has reportedly asked for assurances that he will be given more of an opportunity next season.

But following discussions with the player's agent, Winnie Haatrecht, Benitez has been unable to offer such guarantees after starting with Babel only six times in the Premier League this term.

It has appeared likely for some time that Benitez would be prepared to listen to offers for Babel, and now he is ready to use the 22 year-old to raise cash.

The youngster, who is priced out of a return to Ajax, from whom he joined the Reds, has admirers in England, with Aston Villa, Tottenham and Arsenal believed to be showing interest.

Benitez needs cash to fund a spending spree that could bring Carlos Tevez, David Silva and Gareth Barry to Merseyside.

Barry's future at Villa is again in doubt with the club's owner Randy Lerner claiming the player would stay at Villa Park after discussions started over a new contract.

But Barry is known to want Champions League football, and Liverpool could sweeten a possible move by including Babel as bait. Villa still want 10m for Barry and a swap deal may suit all parties.

wah lao. curry berry again !

I will bet that curry berrry will follow in Rubbish king footsteps.

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield_Hero View Post
    raf999 wayang one la. he long ago wanted to get rid of alonso for dunno-wat-reason n replace him with curry berry.

You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

it a choas if CC n melvin meet in the rm
    dun worry, i won't gif him a clothesline! most prob i will gif him a suplex off the top rope!!

wOOOOO! MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    I don't think we need to give both them ideas. Most probably CC already has an invitation to share bed with Dirty Kite at the hotel room liao. And new Kite's g-string to add to CC's collection
    oni got invitation to visit elva hsiao's house and also cyndi wang's house.

as for dirty kite, i not in spore liao. most prob u all misunderstood as dirty kite's no.1 aim is to room with raf999.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    cosplay?
    tranny at work?

great ideas for cheesecake
    i will play cosplay with elva hsiao n cyndi wang in TAIWAN! u guys haf fun vomiting blood seeing dirty kite in action!

go barcelona
    go...go...go....
    3-1
    thrash the circles boys

Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

2-0~~~!
    Last edited by boresome; 28th May 2009 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by boresome View Post
    2-0~~~!
    United have not been that good this year. If it wasn't for those 10 draws they would have ended empty handed this year.. next year.... come on rafa... buy wisely.. don't do us another 2002 summer madness...

-- Marios

2-0 to barca , the better team won!

barca won!!

manCircle utd eat sai!!!

stupid barca.. i expected them to win by more goals

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast