Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 986

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

  1. #281
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,520

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    how many years did it take for SAF to win his first trophy with Mu?

    Rafa has done relatively well and now his has trained his sight to gun down SAF
    but I hope he gets his transfers and tactics right
    he is consider young compared to old fergie.

  2. #282
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    I think so too. I think Lafa only wants to beat Man Utd for games played, not for championship
    don't anyhow wink.. here we don't form circles one

  3. #283

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    He has to win the elusive league title. For a start win the league cup which LFC holds quite a record
    they should ditched the league cup i think lol
    they don't have a big squad to play so many games. this season they were out of league cup and fa cup early. good thing somehow.
    those results, good or bad, sometimes can affect their morale and consistency imo.

    maybe nemeth, ngog, san joses will win the league cup?

  4. #284

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    how many years did it take for SAF to win his first trophy with Mu?

    Rafa has done relatively well and now his has trained his sight to gun down SAF
    but I hope he gets his transfers and tactics right

    last season he can "shift" the blame to rick parry and the owners.
    so this coming season, i want to see how well his decisions are and by selling xabi is as good as forgoing the hopes next year.

    why will he want to replace a team with so much good bonding, understanding and winning momentum and trying to try someone new and untested.

  5. #285
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    don't anyhow wink.. here we don't form circles one
    hahahhahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #286
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    642

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    He has to win the elusive league title. For a start win the league cup which LFC holds quite a record
    Not forgetting we still hold the record for winning more big ears than any english clubs....

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    I think so too. I think Lafa only wants to beat Man Utd for games played, not for championship
    Evryone loves to beat manure....

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    how many years did it take for SAF to win his first trophy with Mu?

    Rafa has done relatively well and now his has trained his sight to gun down SAF
    but I hope he gets his transfers and tactics right
    bro grumpy has started to support Rafa liao...thats the way to go...

    YNWA

  7. #287

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    bro grumpy has started to support Rafa liao...thats the way to go...

    YNWA

    I am just stating facts

    his tactics and sometimes team selection still makes me vomit blood

  8. #288
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    642

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    I am just stating facts

    his tactics and sometimes team selection still makes me vomit blood
    the fact is Rafa has done relatively well.... looking forward for next season & ofcourse,july 26th...

    anybody knows when is the actual arrival in S'pore? I mean which flight,eta in Changi,hotel stay,training places,ect?

  9. #289

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    i cant go

  10. #290
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,520

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    the fact is Rafa has done relatively well.... looking forward for next season & ofcourse,july 26th...

    anybody knows when is the actual arrival in S'pore? I mean which flight,eta in Changi,hotel stay,training places,ect?
    relax lar. Still early leh. lol

  11. #291

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    relax lar. Still early leh. lol

    he needs planning so he can steal dirty kite's underwear to sell to CC


  12. #292
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,520

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    he needs planning so he can steal dirty kite's underwear to sell to CC

    waaa Mission Impossible (MI)

  13. #293

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    waaa Mission Impossible (MI)


    dun worry, u forgot bro Rodz is Rafa in disguise

  14. #294
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    he needs planning so he can steal dirty kite's underwear to sell to CC

    i oni buy elva hsiao's, jeanette aw's, rui-en's and of cos, maggie Q's.


    dirty kite's pls sell to melvin didi.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #295
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    dun worry, u forgot bro Rodz is Rafa in disguise
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #296

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i oni buy elva hsiao's, jeanette aw's, rui-en's and of cos, maggie Q's.


    dirty kite's pls sell to melvin didi.


    u dun need to buy

    it will be presented to you FOC

    from one kelong to another


  17. #297
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u dun need to buy

    it will be presented to you FOC

    from one kelong to another

    wa! pay homage to me ah!!

    pls gimme jeanette aw's or rui-en's can liao!


    dirty kite's can pass to jeff gorgor or melvin didi.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #298

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa! pay homage to me ah!!

    pls gimme jeanette aw's or rui-en's can liao!


    dirty kite's can pass to jeff gorgor or melvin didi.


    no need so humble, you are the only person in singapore that deserve it

    and how can u turn down the opportunity to receive dirty kite's undies from Rafa

    after u receive, u can go share and celebrate with jeff gorgor and melvin didi

  19. #299
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,520

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa! pay homage to me ah!!

    pls gimme jeanette aw's or rui-en's can liao!


    dirty kite's can pass to jeff gorgor or melvin didi.
    waaa it seem there is new owner for famou kuyt G-string

  20. #300
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    no need so humble, you are the only person in singapore that deserve it

    and how can u turn down the opportunity to receive dirty kite's undies from Rafa

    after u receive, u can go share and celebrate with jeff gorgor and melvin didi
    maybe i can sell to them for 1MILLION DOLLARS!!!!



    and i take jeanette aw's undies and go to the national stadium n wave!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •