Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Wah lao. dont sell alonso la.

sell Lucas , Babel , abalone !!~

enough to buy silva.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (37) A NEW BEGINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Wah lao. dont sell alonso la.

sell Lucas , Babel , abalone !!~

enough to buy silva.
    too bad we're not raf999!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

this is maddness! how can it be.

i will wave alonso's undies infront of rafa if he is sold!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    this is maddness! how can it be.

i will wave alonso's undies infront of rafa if he is sold!
    now now.. we all know the truth liao!!

u can join bro rodz in waving the players' undies!

i stand behind n wave Elva Hsiao's. u guys can wave dirty kite's n alonso's.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    now now.. we all know the truth liao!!

u can join bro rodz in waving the players' undies!

i stand behind n wave Elva Hsiao's. u guys can wave dirty kite's n alonso's.
    i will gladly do a banner made out completely of alonso's undies to make rafa know how important he is to the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    i will gladly do a banner made out completely of alonso's undies to make rafa know how important he is to the fans.

so many people here love to wave undies

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

so many people here love to wave undies
    You'll Never Wave Undies Alone
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

fierce. everyone loves undies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    fierce. everyone loves undies.
    Imagine our National Stadium full of fans waving their undies for the Liverpool friendly match
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Imagine our National Stadium full of fans waving their undies for the Liverpool friendly match
    so the ticket sales will be a free scarf with undies provide by CC avaiable in red color only
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    so the ticket sales will be a free scarf with undies provide by CC avaiable in red color only
    Harry long time no see

best is to shoot models in LFC jersey
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Harry long time no see

Am still waiting for this..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    wah! I hope those are really undies..not thongs or g-strings..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

only CC will get a special scarf, string together by dirty kite's undies

yay n paid for by melvin didi!!! WOOOOOO!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-manager-Rafa-Benitezs-five-best-and-five-worst-signings.html

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez's five best and five worst signings
    Rafa Benitez has admitted every single one of his summer transfers this year have to be perfect if his Liverpool team are to catch Manchester United next season.

By Rory Smith

Five of the best

1. Fernando Torres, 20m, Atletico Madrid, 2007
    Most of Benitez's transfer errors have come on mid-priced players and the Spaniard certainly has a case to suggest that when he does spend big, he gets it right. Torres, the club's record signing, was seen as a risk but his pace, power, skill and heart have made him the most dangerous striker in England.

2. Xabi Alonso, 10.5m, Real Sociedad, 2004
    Benitez's first big-money signing settled immediately into the English game, orchestrating Liverpool's play expertly on the way to Istanbul, where he sealed his place in the fans' hearts by scoring the third in that miraculous comeback. His form dipped slightly in the previous two campaigns but he has been the club's best player this season.

3. Jose Reina, 6m, Villarreal, 2005
    His claims are widely scorned by those who see him only fleetingly, but Reina has developed into one of the world's best goalkeepers in the last four years. The Spanish international more than makes up for a very occasional nervousness on crosses with his organisational prowess and the outstanding accuracy of his distribution.

4. Javier Mascherano, 18m, West Ham, 2007
    An unmitigated disaster at Upton Park, where he suffered the ultimate indignation of being used as a reserve for Hayden Mullins, the Argentine international captain has blossomed since Benitez took him to Anfield, initially on loan, in January 2007. Arguably the finest defensive midfielder in the world, there are few more terrifying sights in football than Mascherano, in full flight, determined to make a tackle.

5. Luis Garcia, 6m, Barcelona, 2004
    The diminutive attacking midfielder may have frustrated as much as he delighted, but his place in Anfield folklore is secure. The so-called ghost goal which sent Liverpool to the Champions League final at Chelsea's expense in 2005 repaid every single penny of his 6 million fee, but just as memorable were his long-range strikes against Juventus in the previous round and Jose Mourinho's side again in the 2006 FA Cup semi-final.
    Last edited by zhapchit; 20th May 2009 at 08:47 PM.

Five of the worst

1. Robbie Keane, 20m, Tottenham, 2008
    The antidote to Benitez's claims that when he spends heavily, he does so well. Keane was supposed to partner Torres in a side revamped by the arrival of Gareth Barry, but found himself surplus to requirements when the England international stayed at Aston Villa. Just seven goals later, he returned whence he came, the only solace being that Benitez recouped most of his money.

2. Jermaine Pennant, 6.7m, Birmingham, 2006
    The answer to Liverpool's problems out wide when he arrived, Benitez would know admit Arsene Wenger let the one-time child prodigy go for a reason. Produced one stellar performance the 2007 Champions League final but precious little else. Now on loan at Portsmouth and heading for the Anfield exit on a free transfer.

3. Fernando Morientes, 6.3m, Real Madrid, 2005
    Some transfers shouldn't work but do, some should work but don't. Morientes, one of Europe's best strikers for a decade, arrived amid much fanfare in January 2005 but struggled to cope with the pace and strength of Premier League life. He left just 18 months later, for half the price, after scoring a measly 10 goals.

4. Andrea Dossena, 7m, Udinese, 2008
    If 7 million seems a reasonable price to pay for an Italian international defender, then consider that not only did Liverpool have two perfectly good left-backs before Dossena's arrival (and after, arguably) but he had only played in that position for one season of his career. Likely to leave this summer for a fraction of the fee.

5. Ryan Babel, 11.5m, Ajax, 2007

While Benitez has signed worse players Nunez, Josemi, Kromkamp, Voronin their fees were all so low they were, essentially, no-risk purchases. Babel's price tag, though, looks extortionate compared to his performances. Once one of Europe's brightest prospects, the Dutch international has gone backwards at Anfield and, should he stay, has much to prove to himself and his manager alike.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Harry long time no see

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Am still waiting for this..
    now where is charby tot he will orgainse one for us
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

now where is charby tot he will orgainse one for us
    Me still waiting for tat too!!!
    Charby Buddy... are u there listening??

My favourite thread...
    Fellow Kops reporting in

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast