Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: My try on foooooooooooooood!!

  1. #1

    Default My try on foooooooooooooood!!

    YOGHURT



    As usual, C&C much appreciated

  2. #2

    Default Re: My try on foooooooooooooood!!

    looks yummy! Maybe a portrait orientation will be better?

  3. #3

    Default Re: My try on foooooooooooooood!!

    i find it a little too warm and yellowish.
    My Humble Flickr --> The pavement of my thoughts

  4. #4

    Arrow Re: My try on foooooooooooooood!!

    COOL CUP! Haha.. Interesting catch to me..
    Nikon D300 | Nikkor 17-55mm F2.8 | Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 | Tokina 11-16mm F2.8 | SB600
    Portfolio

  5. #5

    Default Re: My try on foooooooooooooood!!

    background is too bright.. Ist glance i'm drawn to it. Its done on purpose?
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  6. #6
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: My try on foooooooooooooood!!

    hand look xtra to me..perhaps a table wif colored table cloth look better bah..

    just my 2 cents..

  7. #7
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    461

    Default Re: My try on foooooooooooooood!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wind08 View Post
    YOGHURT



    As usual, C&C much appreciated
    I feel you can take a closer up shot of it.
    Alot of distracting shadows, it would be better to clean it up with cloning or just painting it out with the same background color.
    The extra spoon in the back is also distracting.
    I'm sure you can do better

  8. #8

    Default Re: My try on foooooooooooooood!!

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    background is too bright.. Ist glance i'm drawn to it. Its done on purpose?
    nope, this is a snapshot actually... bought the yoghurt, stopped in the middle of the mall and took this... very minimal editting done (only change white balance)... taken at f1.4

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    hand look xtra to me..perhaps a table wif colored table cloth look better bah..

    just my 2 cents..
    haha.. i have a picture of it on a table but the table itself is... white

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    I feel you can take a closer up shot of it.
    Alot of distracting shadows, it would be better to clean it up with cloning or just painting it out with the same background color.
    The extra spoon in the back is also distracting.
    I'm sure you can do better
    thank you for the advies!! will go and edit

  9. #9

    Default Re: My try on foooooooooooooood!!

    Nice... Slurp!

    But the background is too burnt and bright

  10. #10

    Default Re: My try on foooooooooooooood!!

    The background light is uneven... It is kind of distracting

  11. #11
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    210

    Default Re: My try on foooooooooooooood!!

    I like it but the white background too contrasting.

  12. #12

    Default Re: My try on foooooooooooooood!!

    thanks for all the comments, will go improve on it ..

    meanwhile, enjoy a cabonara

    Nikon D60

  13. #13

    Default Re: My try on foooooooooooooood!!

    you purposely snap half of it only? Very teasing. But i'll prefer to see the whole plate..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  14. #14

    Default Re: My try on foooooooooooooood!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wind08 View Post
    thanks for all the comments, will go improve on it ..

    meanwhile, enjoy a cabonara

    Would prefer if the greens were more towards the top left edge of the plate. Now it looks chopped off half way.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •