Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1004

Thread: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG way!

  1. #181
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    then have to try TCW liao... even ebay dun have. wow...
    ya....or steal from.....heh heh...

    anyways just pop a email to NSC....try try...

  2. #182
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,833
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    ya....or steal from.....heh heh...

    anyways just pop a email to NSC....try try...
    they will have... just that they will charge you a bomb for it. like the LCD cover or the 10-pin cover....

    why?? selling ur sb800?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed.” ― Deeksha Mittal

  3. #183
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,631

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    ya....or steal from.....heh heh...

    anyways just pop a email to NSC....try try...
    Did you try the website I recommend?
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

  4. #184
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    they will have... just that they will charge you a bomb for it. like the LCD cover or the 10-pin cover....

    why?? selling ur sb800?
    yes....

    going to HK in Jun...thot i off load 2 sb800 and get a new sb900....

    master yoda....tio is master yoda....

  5. #185
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis247 View Post
    Did you try the website I recommend?
    i did....they have lots of stuff but the one i wanted...

    anyway i will scan thru ur & yoda's website again to be sure...

  6. #186
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,631

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    yes....

    going to HK in Jun...thot i off load 2 sb800 and get a new sb900....

    master yoda....tio is master yoda....
    Going Hong Kong.
    So Lich!!!
    I also want to go!!!
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

  7. #187
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis247 View Post
    Going Hong Kong.
    So Lich!!!
    I also want to go!!!
    alamak...i take budget flight....

    u....u.....flew to perth, japan, etc etc....


    sch hols...time to take the kids out...but is close to rainy season in HK

  8. #188
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,833
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    typhoon season, u mean...

    f247, mebbe we shld ask ET to get us the su800 hor?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed.” ― Deeksha Mittal

  9. #189
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,631

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    typhoon season, u mean...

    f247, mebbe we shld ask ET to get us the su800 hor?
    I got mine already. Aiming for SB-R200 and 85 f1.4
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

  10. #190
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,631

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    alamak...i take budget flight....

    u....u.....flew to perth, japan, etc etc....


    sch hols...time to take the kids out...but is close to rainy season in HK
    I never go to HK before...
    Wanted to go US and Europe.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

  11. #191
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,833
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis247 View Post
    I got mine already. Aiming for SB-R200 and 85 f1.4
    wow!! WHERE!!!!!!!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed.” ― Deeksha Mittal

  12. #192
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,631

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    wow!! WHERE!!!!!!!
    Got from Japan at 29400 Yen.
    Last edited by Francis247; 31st May 2009 at 10:21 PM.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

  13. #193
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    now now....who is the lich one.....

  14. #194
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,631

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    now now....who is the lich one.....
    Who???
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

  15. #195
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    good morning to all the lich folks in here....
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  16. #196
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,631

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    Good morning to All...
    It is MONDAY...
    SIGH...
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

  17. #197
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    Found my 3 pin cover....

    Good Day,

    Thank you for contacting Nikon Asia Technical Support. Your case has been forwarded to us.
    We will assist you from here.

    The 3-pin rubber cover cost SGD$3 before GST, and is available from our Nikon Service Centre. Please call 6559 6363 to reserve your stock.

    Our Nikon service centre address is 80 Anson Road #10-01/02 Fuji Xerox Towers Singapore 079907. Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday and Friday is from 9am to 5.30pm. On Wednesday and Thursday, its from 9pm to 7pm. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.

    Thank you once again for your support on Nikon Products. We hope that we have addressed your concerns.
    Please feel free to contact us for more information.


    With Regards,
    Nikon Singapore Pte Ltd
    Technical Support
    80 Anson Road
    #10-01/02
    Fuji Xerox Towers
    Singapore 079907
    Operating Hours : Mon to Fri ( 9AM to 12PM, 1PM to 5PM)

  18. #198

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    goot morning!

    half hr left for morning.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  19. #199
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,631

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    Found my 3 pin cover....

    Good Day,

    Thank you for contacting Nikon Asia Technical Support. Your case has been forwarded to us.
    We will assist you from here.

    The 3-pin rubber cover cost SGD$3 before GST, and is available from our Nikon Service Centre. Please call 6559 6363 to reserve your stock.

    Our Nikon service centre address is 80 Anson Road #10-01/02 Fuji Xerox Towers Singapore 079907. Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday and Friday is from 9am to 5.30pm. On Wednesday and Thursday, its from 9pm to 7pm. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.

    Thank you once again for your support on Nikon Products. We hope that we have addressed your concerns.
    Please feel free to contact us for more information.


    With Regards,
    Nikon Singapore Pte Ltd
    Technical Support
    80 Anson Road
    #10-01/02
    Fuji Xerox Towers
    Singapore 079907
    Operating Hours : Mon to Fri ( 9AM to 12PM, 1PM to 5PM)
    Well Done Nikon.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

  20. #200
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,631

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread LXVI (66) -...finally 2009 1st thread of STG, we have come a LONG

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    goot morning!

    half hr left for morning.
    Good afternoon already.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •