Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anniversary present

wow thanx mega! ok firstly i gotta be honest, I'm not earning much myself, heck i'm not even earning! i'm getting what the government calls an allowance. so diamond ring, stay at resort, expensive dinners are all out until furthur notice. i was tinking of those inexpensive yet meaningful things, maybe something that i can hand-make myself. yeah like that photo album thing, which sounds very realistic and has some meaningful value, personally i dun like flowers and teddies. they get chucked one side.

s0ulofsin
    Guests

Anniversary aye? Everyday can be an anniversary day. I dun see why ya have to pamper her with gym membership, expensive dinner..diamond ring blah blah...

All women want to be loved and be able to feel love. Ur prolly all she needs...

Then again....I dunno her....heh..:P

Megadark
    Guests

Originally posted by yeppie99
    wow thanx mega! ok firstly i gotta be honest, I'm not earning much myself, heck i'm not even earning! i'm getting what the government calls an allowance. so diamond ring, stay at resort, expensive dinners are all out until furthur notice. i was tinking of those inexpensive yet meaningful things, maybe something that i can hand-make myself. yeah like that photo album thing, which sounds very realistic and has some meaningful value, personally i dun like flowers and teddies. they get chucked one side.
    There you go. Now go out there and impress her, Tiger!

but i still got no ideas.....

Megadark
    Guests

Sigh.... Make and decorate a photo album of all the photos you have taken together. Promise her your everlasting endearment inside the album. Include lotsa mushy stuff.
    Originally posted by yeppie99
    but i still got no ideas.....

Originally posted by Klause
    Give her.... ur credit card...
    haha yup i think thats about solve all the problems.

IMHO, Spending a day with her, doing all the things that the both of you like to do would be a great idea. Giving all your attention to her, and enjoying each other's company. I have to agree that No particular day is special as every day counts, every day is an anniversary. I think no gifts can be better than having your loved one by your side, enjoying each other's company and lastly be happy.

The bottom line is to make each other feel or rather know that you still love her as much and the love is still going on strong..

lastly, enjoy your anniversary.

Originally posted by Violett
    IMHO, Spending a day with her, doing all the things that the both of you like to do would be a great idea. Giving all your attention to her, and enjoying each other's company. I have to agree that No particular day is special as every day counts, every day is an anniversary. I think no gifts can be better than having your loved one by your side, enjoying each other's company and lastly be happy.

The bottom line is to make each other feel or rather know that you still love her as much and the love is still going on strong..

violett: hehheh model answer. thats what my gf said too, everyday can be an anniversary. i guess most girls think alike?

anyway thanx to everyone for all your advice!

to bluestrike : thanks for your idea and the nice try to come along

to megadark: all the wonderful advice!

soulofsin: model ans too!

flare: hehheh now i know wat u buy for your gf....

wildhoney: all fitness stuff huh? shes not a fitness freak, throw money down the drain.

simon: nice vacation package. i'll consider it when i have stronger financial backing.

kamwai: hehheh eating with animals? never try b4. quite ex too.

klause : not a gd idea

tomshen: every photographers dream anniversary present. nikonians will beg to differ.

Megadark
    Guests

Tell that to my gf. Bwahahaaha.

Originally posted by Violett

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12