Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: attach flash to camera without hotshoe

  1. #1

    Default attach flash to camera without hotshoe

    is that what they call flash bracket? do i have to buy a:
    1) Flash with flash bracket?
    2) Flash Bracket that can hold any flash with a hotshoe?

    my camera can use sync cord(?).

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default Re: attach flash to camera without hotshoe

    Originally posted by yeppie99
    is that what they call flash bracket? do i have to buy a:
    1) Flash with flash bracket?
    2) Flash Bracket that can hold any flash with a hotshoe?

    my camera can use sync cord(?).
    both are possible. I prefer to go with the 2ns option.

    your camera can use a sync cord.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    here's my set-up:
    http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showt...ighlight=flash

    but I've since changed the flash.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

  4. #4

    Default

    so there is such a thing as flash bracket for any flash with a hotshoe? how much?

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally posted by yeppie99
    so there is such a thing as flash bracket for any flash with a hotshoe? how much?
    I suggest that you wait since you have plans to upgrade your DC.

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    I suggest that you wait since you have plans to upgrade your DC.
    i thought of that too, but i have one external flash to play with now and i would have to handhold it all the time if i din get the bracket. so i was tinking if its not that expensive then can get lor. next time camera also can make use.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    Originally posted by yeppie99


    i thought of that too, but i have one external flash to play with now and i would have to handhold it all the time if i din get the bracket. so i was tinking if its not that expensive then can get lor. next time camera also can make use.
    is the flash already working with your camera? the bracket costs ard $18-30.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

  8. #8

    Default

    yes it works.

    the flash bracket, how does the flash connect to it? does the bracket have a dummy hotshoe?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •