Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 15-day Buddha sunning photography trip to Qinghai and Tibet

Default Re: 15-day Buddha sunning photography trip to Qinghai and Tibet

Quote Originally Posted by blackpanther View Post
    luosangjian,
    Just got your mail and the itinerary looks good. Will get back to you asap. 2 weeks leave not easy to get approval

cheers
    Great! Thank you

2 weeks is abit too long for me har to appiled leave. I would love to join the [ Angkor Wat 4-day photography trip during CNY 2010 ]. Do let me know more details for the trip thx ! zhi_w3i@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by zhiw3i87 View Post
    2 weeks is abit too long for me har to appiled leave. I would love to join the [ Angkor Wat 4-day photography trip during CNY 2010 ]. Do let me know more details for the trip thx ! zhi_w3i@hotmail.com
    Thanks for your interest. Will let you know more nearer to date.

Tour closing soon. If you wish to join, pls let me have your confirmation within 2 days. Thanks

Sis,

Could you give a price breakdown of price? Need to do som budgeting to determine if I can afford it.

Need we buy our own plane ticket?
    Please Don't Report This Post To A Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao_shin View Post
    Sis,

Could you give a price breakdown of price? Need to do som budgeting to determine if I can afford it.

Need we buy our own plane ticket?
    Thanks for your interest. The price of $3200+$170 (airport tax) includes air-ticket(Singapore- Chengdu- Xining, Lhasa-Chengdu-Singapore), train ticket, bus, accomodation (based on 3 star hotels or the best in remote areas), meals, entrance tickets, guide,driver, Tibet entry permit etc as in a packaged tour. Pls note that this tour includes a 15-hr daytime train ride (hard sleeper) from Geermu to Lhasa, instead of the normal 26 hrs ride. Therefore, we are able to see more things. If interested, pls email me immediately at luosangjian@yahoo.com.sg. for the detailed itinerary.
    Now 9 confirmed, need at least 1 more to form the group.

Quote Originally Posted by luosangjian View Post
    Thanks for your interest. The price of $3200+$170 (airport tax) includes air-ticket(Singapore- Chengdu- Xining, Lhasa-Chengdu-Singapore), train ticket, bus, accomodation (based on 3 star hotels or the best in remote areas), meals, entrance tickets, guide,driver, Tibet entry permit etc as in a packaged tour. Pls note that this tour includes a 15-hr daytime train ride (hard sleeper) from Geermu to Lhasa, instead of the normal 26 hrs ride. Therefore, we are able to see more things. If interested, pls email me immediately at luosangjian@yahoo.com.sg. for the detailed itinerary.
    enjoy yourself !

Quote Originally Posted by ahnah View Post
    enjoy yourself !
    Thanks! Scully we see each other there
    Enjoy your trip too.

Thanks for all the pms and emails Now 12 pax already. Anymore? I am going to buy air-tickets on next Monday.
    Hehe.....I started packing my luggage yesterday........can't wait to go

Looking forward to this trip

Quote Originally Posted by luosangjian View Post
    Thanks for the breakdown. Can't seem to go for holiday during this period. Enjoy the trip.
    Please Don't Report This Post To A Moderator

Tour closed. Thanks to all

Have fun guys...post ur pics when back

Thanks. Will do so

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123