Thread: ~ 31st May, Sunday: TRASH THE WEDDING GOWN - PRIVATE VILLA SWIMMING POOL - CHARISSA

Default ~ 31st May, Sunday: TRASH THE WEDDING GOWN - PRIVATE VILLA SWIMMING POOL - CHARISSA

She'll go down the pool in the wedding dress.
    What a beautiful sight.

Date: 31st May, Sunday

Time: 9am - 11am

Shooting Duration: 2 Hour. (1st hour would be bridal shots, 2nd hour would be in the pool)

Ratio: Maximum 6:1

at one of Singapore's most luxurious highend 6-star hotel.
    An outdoor private pool of our own and beautiful setting,
    perfect for your shot.

Outfit: Bridal Gown

Cost: $100 ($90 for regulars & if you bring another shooting friend with you)

Refreshments: Drinks provided

How to register?
    PM me or
    email to the-melody-love@hotmail.com

with your:
    Nickname
    Contact number (important!)

Default Re: ~ 31st May, Sunday: TRASH THE WEDDING GOWN - PRIVATE VILLA SWIMMING POOL - CHARIS

Slots:

1. Cloud9

Default Re: ~ 31st May, Sunday: TRASH THE WEDDING GOWN - PRIVATE VILLA SWIMMING POOL - CHARIS

cool concept. too bad i've only got kit lens, boohoo

Since she will be in the pool, can do underwater shoot?

Slots:

1. Cloud9
    2. thedaniel

Quote Originally Posted by tikuz View Post
    cool concept. too bad i've only got kit lens, boohoo
    haha kit lens cannot shoot meh?

Quote Originally Posted by JayKay View Post
    Since she will be in the pool, can do underwater shoot?
    She can swim
    Would not be a problem if your camera can get into the water

Quote Originally Posted by Melody-Love View Post
    Slots:
    ...She can swim
    Would not be a problem if your camera can get into the water
    Ok, if my underwater housing and strobes arrive in time, I'll hold you to it.

Uppppppppps

I got frens who done underwater shoots and its VERY dangerous if you are doin it in normal gown and does not have a safety diver with you. Gown will get extremely heavy and model will not be able to surface..not even a strong swimmer...you need weights to hold down the model underwater so she wont float ard..but even without the weight, the gown underwater is VERYVERYVERY heavy..

Please take note of tat organiser. If you need safety diver you may contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint08 View Post
    I got frens who done underwater shoots and its VERY dangerous if you are doin it in normal gown and does not have a safety diver with you. Gown will get extremely heavy and model will not be able to surface..not even a strong swimmer...you need weights to hold down the model underwater so she wont float ard..but even without the weight, the gown underwater is VERYVERYVERY heavy..

thanks. we will take note of that. We've done some gown shoots submerged in water before and we know it's heavy. We'll have assistants around on that day to help the models with the gown

Is this event still go on ??

U have pm, Missus.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint08 View Post

yes, this is true, very dangerous without safety precautions ... better be safe than sorry

shoot cancelled due to not enough response.