Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Does all the photographers behave or request in this way?

Default Re: Does all the photographers behave or request in this way?

Anyway, why is the photog "defended" by so many proxies and not himself?

I mean, shouldn't the photog make a stand here as to wether TS "conversation" is accurate or not.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    let's be blunt here

maybe he just doesn't fancy you that way
    Power! Haha

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by AhV View Post
    we have a great MOD team here .. most are IT experts..so leave it to the CS.I team.. he was DOMINANT, INDULGENCE,DOPPLEANGER ...wat else ? .... he preys but he is NOT DUMB .. he is so notorious ..he was the 'famous' S.F.S. GWC.... he needs NO INTRODUCTION ... most of us dun even know him but have heard so much about him from his earlier victims. Seriously, we have nothing against him if he behaves himself ( WE HOPE HE IS READING THIS NOW ) .... its pointless to change web sites, names, nick... you are still YOU ... the girls will still recognise you tho on several occasions you tried to avoid your earlier preys ... We are concerned bcos he stains the industry ... thats why
    ahV,

you seem to know more about this. so this guy has been doing it for some time?

good point made

anyways, i hope that the affected people will have the courage to come forward
    Lol but not everyone comes to kopitiam leh..

Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Lol but not everyone comes to kopitiam leh..
    definitely not..

but believe me, in singapore, word spreads fast, on and off the forums

by the way, i am going to make a point about some comments made here

just because a photographer seems to be taking ok pictures, doesn't necessarily mean that they are pure

what of the pictures not posted?

you are using one's pictures as a measure of morality? you have gotta be kidding me

ahV,

you seem to know more about this. so this guy has been doing it for some time?
    sadly ..... some were shot by him in a moment of folly bcos they were new and believed in him .... anyway, he selects his prey ... so, that explains the 'proxies'

Anyway, why i even bother to write so much now is bcos since NATTIE is creating awareness... might as well let HIM know.... he is not unnoticed ( WE HOPE HE IS READING THIS ) ... come on, he has NO accounts here ? who is he bluffing ? ..some of us are 'old birds' here ... when he was 'DOMINANT', we were already here

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Anyway, why is the photog "defended" by so many proxies and not himself?

I mean, shouldn't the photog make a stand here as to wether TS "conversation" is accurate or not.
    we wont blame u for believing he has no nicks here ... how long have you joined us ?

we have a great MOD team here .. most are IT experts..so leave it to the CS.I team.. he was DOMINANT, INDULGENCE,DOPPLEANGER ...wat else ? .... he preys but he is NOT DUMB .. he is so notorious ..he was the 'famous' S.F.S. GWC.... he needs NO INTRODUCTION ... most of us dun even know him but have heard so much about him from his earlier victims. Seriously, we have nothing against him if he behaves himself ( WE HOPE HE IS READING THIS NOW ) .... its pointless to change web sites, names, nick... you are still YOU ... the girls will still recognise you tho on several occasions you tried to avoid your earlier preys ... We are concerned bcos he stains the industry ... thats why

and ....Cheryl, you are NOT helping him.... you are ENCOURAGING him to commit his pervy actions again ... as long as he gets away with it, he will DO IT again and again

anyway, since TS has started this thread, some of us might as well create more awareness ... we dun care whether he is RYAZEN or DEVINE T or DEVINE.. he can change his name to 'MR ANGEL' but as long as he attempts to touch any of his subjects or have pervy requests .. trust us that we will hound him

some of your earlier victims are tracking your movements, so reflect on your actions ... ( WE HOPE HE IS READING THIS )

Like the TS said, this is to create awareness ...so let this be an AWARE issue (pun intended) .
    I think i have seen Indulgenge and doppelganger before. Sometime around last year these were reg. CS nicks iicrc...

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Power! Haha

GMAN
    POWER INDEED. oh wow im sooo lucky then.

you are using one's pictures as a measure of morality? you have gotta be kidding me
    agreed
    Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
    Portfolio | Gallery

sadly ..... some were shot by him in a moment of folly bcos they were new and believed in him .... anyway, he selects his prey ... so, that explains the 'proxies'

Anyway, why i even bother to write so much now is bcos since NATTIE is creating awareness... might as well let HIM know.... he is not unnoticed ( WE HOPE HE IS READING THIS ) ... come on, he has NO accounts here ? who is he bluffing ? ..some of us are 'old birds' here ... when he was 'DOMINANT', we were already here
    i am glad you have come out to clarify, if you think you know something about this guy. not to mention, i would think at least your words would be taken more seriously than some poor random girl that all the photographers will just trample on and laugh out.

anyways, even if he is not punished or nothing is done.. at the very least, this thread, along with the knowledge the PEOPLE CARE ENOUGH to WANT TO DO SOMETHING... will dissuade him from subsequent nonsense.

which is the point of my faq/kopitiam thread, but few here see the point.

when he was 'DOMINANT', we were already here
    ...... those were the days when he was organising shoot..

not trying to imply anything.. but just quoting a possibility..

There are many established(or well-known) model who worked with the said PG before. And if there's any "indecent" act to such models, words will get around.. Will the PG take the risk?

On the other hand, newbie models are more likely to encounter indecent request right? Since they may be mislead that this is the "industry practice". Refer 1st post from TS. (Also, "if" there is no CS or the newbie is not aware of CS and the newbie is not well-known.. word doesn't get around easily right)

Anyway.. the point is.. the presence of different witnesses at different time/location/situation to prove that a person is not guilty at the stated time/location/situation doesn't prove that the person is never guilty at other time/location/situation.

Quote Originally Posted by nattie View Post
    which me and my friends was really shocked at this photography society now, is it really like this happening now in order to get shoot?
    Quote Originally Posted by silver.wolf View Post
    it does not matter how many girls come in to vouch for him, cos he might not strike every girls he approached. all we need is another girl who had a indecent request from him before to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    There are many established(or well-known) model who worked with the said PG before. And if there's any "indecent" act to such models, words will get around.. Will the PG take the risk?

i think you would agree that a lot of what is going on behind the scenes here

is defintiely more than just "harmless, sensual, lighthearted, teasing phrases"
    That's percisely the point.

I can't.

Because up till now, all I see are hints and allegations, albeit, serious ones, and when given a chance, or more than one chance, there is no offer of a clear testimony as to exactly what was the offending sexual request.

The fact: No clear testimony nor evidence either way.

I also pointed out to someone of more level-headed responses thus far, active on thus thread, that this should NOT be a popularity contest.

You don't form possibly damaging opinions based on a popularity poll.

Till I see clear testimonies and evidence to support which, either way, all I see is precisely hearsay and accusations.

I pray that those wishing to form opinions, and in their own small or large way, cast judgement, base their findings on verified EVIDENCE, and not hearsay.

If this photographer is as vile as accusations say he is, and there is evidence to support it, what I wish upon him can't be said aloud because that would get me banned. Similarly, and in all fairness, of the same degree and measure, should the same be meeted to false accusers.

If you notice carefully, I am being impartial.
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 12th May 2009 at 12:17 AM.

On the other hand, newbie models are more likely to encounter indecent request right? Since they may be mislead that this is the "industry practice". Refer 1st post from TS. (Also, "if" there is no CS or the newbie is not aware of CS and the newbie is not well-known.. word doesn't get around easily right)
    good observation
    Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
    Portfolio | Gallery

i am glad you have come out to clarify, if you think you know something about this guy. not to mention, i would think at least your words would be taken more seriously than some poor random girl that all the photographers will just trample on and laugh out.

anyways, even if he is not punished or nothing is done.. at the very least, this thread, along with the knowledge the PEOPLE CARE ENOUGH to WANT TO DO SOMETHING... will dissuade him from subsequent nonsense.

which is the point of my faq/kopitiam thread, but few here see the point.

the fact is this.. there could have been more victims but due to the vigilence of some of us.. we warned the prospects in time these recent years since he appeared. As long as he behaves himself, we are cool - this is an OPEN advice

As a responsible member of CS, we believe we ve done our duty as a member.

Thats why AhV say he preys but he is NOT DUMB

Quote Originally Posted by celestinaloves View Post
    i was approached by this Indulge guy b4!!! But luckily i didnt attend his private shoot. He has alrdy shot couple of models i know ...
    thanks for the warning ! ... who has ears let him hear ...

not trying to imply anything.. but just quoting a possibility..

On the other hand, newbie models are more likely to encounter indecent request right? Since they may be mislead that this is the "industry practice".
    Refer 1st post from TS. (Also, "if" there is no CS or the newbie is not aware of CS and the newbie is not well-known.. word doesn't get around easily right)

Anyway.. the point is.. the presence of different witnesses at different time/location/situation to prove that a person is not guilty at the stated time/location/situation doesn't prove that the person is never guilty at other time/location/situation.
    bingo ! we could not ve said better

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast