Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Does all the photographers behave or request in this way?

Default Re: Does all the photographers behave or request in this way?

It is always good to listen with a view of reason and reasonableness, especially the more heated and obfuscated a topic becomes.

As pointed out, quite everything IS hearsay or so it very clearly appears to me, unless TS would like to come forward to offer evidence surpporting her accusations.

Please bear in mind, a very, very serious and strong suggestion that the photographer has requested a possible sexual favour has been levelled at, or at least implied against said photographer - still a human being, regardless of what he is being accused of, and as far as I am aware, fully deserving of a FULL and fair listening.

Since TS has come forward with her accusation, it only seems fair to me that some ambigious parts (the strongest accusation, actually) need to be clarified and supported with at least some form of evidence.

Similarly, the accused has to offer supporting evidence, perhaps by means of verifyable support from the subjects he has claimed worked in full co-operation with him, and without coercion.

I would stress, that even if others come forward to speak their piece, please CLARIFY and VERIFY before forming an opinion, let alone judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Apparently, "indecent" is a subjective word in this context?

Is there really a case?

Although I agree with your last statement in post#34, but unless the PGs actions is deemed as "offensive" to majority, if not all, of the models, there is really no case against the PG in question right?

Hopefully he does not give the other PGs in CS (and outside CS) a bad name.. (which unfortunately he seems to have already did, judging from TS's 1st post)....
    Those who enjoyed working with him must have been his imaginations If he can go all the way to contact a fellow CS member to write a small so called explanation, i don't see why he wouldn't sign up to be a CS member, registration takes less than 10mins. He can explain himself clearly here to all the questions posted and when the TS reads it, she can confirm his saying. That of course, if he's hiding something and feeling guilty.

GMAN

Hi everyone,

This is Rebecca here. And what i am about to say would be based on facts as i have worked with the photographer before.

During the shoot he was professional and gave me the respect that i want.

i just hope that whoever that is , stop flaming and state groundless "facts".

Peace.

with love,
    Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Those who enjoyed working with him must have been his imaginations If he can go all the way to contact a fellow CS member to write a small so called explanation, i don't see why he wouldn't sign up to be a CS member, registration takes less than 10mins. He can explain himself clearly here to all the questions posted and when the TS reads it, she can confirm his saying. That of course, if he's hiding something and feeling guilty.

GMAN
    Gman...at this point your comment really do not help in anyway. So I will refrain from any inflammatory comments that are levelled against him at this point till more evidence is found.

Quote Originally Posted by beckiish View Post

Hi everyone,

This is Rebecca here. And what i am about to say would be based on facts as i have worked with the photographer before.

Peace.

with love,
    Rebecca
    Hi Rebecca, thanks for the input. I know you have worked with him before. Thank you for coming forward. Appreciate it.

Hi everyone,

Peace.

with love,
    Rebecca
    And how would we regard this source my dear?

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    Gman...at this point your comment really do not help in anyway. So I will refrain from any inflammatory comments that are levelled against him at this point till more evidence is found.

Hi Rebecca, thanks for the input. I know you have worked with him before. Thank you for coming forward. Appreciate it.
    Not Flamming him apart, but just proving a point.

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    quick... tell us where is his studio ?
    he using the studio at bukit batok at 2nd level de.. the name is mulan or sounds like tat de

GMAN
    unfortunately...contrary to fact...there is no point proven to say the least. what you have proven thus far is that you are trying to make a case in which he is gulity of an act whereby words can be easily misconstrued. please be advised, this is an open forum. words said cannot be taken back.

as for reagrds to beckiish post, she has worked with him before...I know...because I saw her on MM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Could you help clarify and confirm exactly what was said?
    do you wan to take up a challenge? if you can pass the challenge den you will get money, you got to dance to make me high to see if you are good

this is part of it.. the below one very disgusting to type here.. think of it i wan to puke

GMAN
    you got no point to proof. your judgment was based on "she said" ,"he said".

you failed miserably .
    Objection !!!

Please bear in mind, that it was just a word of advice if it was true. And besides, not everyone would be open to share personal stuff to everyone. Give the benefit of doubt.

GMAN
    ya thanks.. i am not out to get this pervertic guy, i jus wan to warn those girls around and those girls wan to get photos

Quote Originally Posted by nattie View Post
    do you wan to take up a challenge? if you can pass the challenge den you will get money, you got to dance to make me high to see if you are good

this is part of it.. the below one very disgusting to type here.. think of it i wan to puke
    nattie,

what you have posted here is by far a very serious allegation aginast a photographer. like said, this is a open forum. whatever transpires here both good and bad is left very much open to interpretation.

so it will be better to clarify your stand here in this case. i am not asking you to post what he told you in full detail...just the facts will suffice.

i hope you can understand this.

Really appreciate your understanding.
    Last edited by scandal599; 11th May 2009 at 11:21 PM.

most welc. Just stating the facts here because most ppl here are all in doubt. they can choose what they want to say or what they think because they might not know him and have never worked with him before. But here i am,as a witness whom have worked with him before,that he was professional during the shoot with me. Period.

Nattie is not a model. Why she suddenly bleah out a photographer's name to bring him down? so who's next?

Hi everyone,

Peace.

with love,
    Rebecca
    you are the lucky one i know.. there are also a few lucky one that he didnt prey, but it doesnt mean others are safe, it is fine tat you are protected during den, but not all, i am jus trying to tell the others to be careful, so for u, good luck.. and please refer to the first few replies after my 1st post, seems like some seniors did agree on the happenings. so be with it if you didnt get prey-ed..

I have worked with Devine before and i feel totally comfortable with him.
    So those people who critic him actually know him in person? i doubt so. They just love gossiping.
    And he take his professionalism seriously.

most welc. Just stating the facts here because most ppl here are all in doubt. they can choose what they want to say or what they think because they might not know him and have never worked with him before. But here i am,as a witness whom have worked with him before,that he was professional during the shoot with me. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by welna View Post
    Nattie is not a model. Why she suddenly bleah out a photographer's name to bring him down? so who's next?
    my thanks to the two models...your input is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    nattie,

what you have posted here is by far a very serious allegation aginast a photographer. like said, this is a open forum. whatever transpires here both good and bad is left very much open to interpretation.

so it will be better to clarify your stand here in this case. i am not asking you to post what he told you in full detail...just the facts will suffice.

i hope you can understand this.

Really appreciate your understanding.
    you are the one asked me to post the conversation.. den how should i put it? i don know how..

Quote Originally Posted by AhV View Post
    Jeez.. you sure ? FF is so much better in lightings setup... I rather praise FF
    Lol dont be mistaken i said i was joking mah

hoho FF

Quote Originally Posted by nattie View Post
    you are the lucky one i know.. there are also a few lucky one that he didnt prey, but it doesnt mean others are safe, it is fine tat you are protected during den, but not all, i am jus trying to tell the others to be careful, so for u, good luck.. and please refer to the first few replies after my 1st post, seems like some seniors did agree on the happenings. so be with it if you didnt get prey-ed..
    what you may have read may not be what it seems...do not judge yet the issue is still very much in the grey.

at the same time for some who have asked why does he not have an account on CS or set up an account on CS to clarify this, I have to say that he does not owe a duty anyone to do so.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast