Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ... 25678912173257 ... LastLast

Thread: Torchlight hobbyist? Anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by egg
    Hi Spidey
    err..just to check, you're referring to the Pelican M6 which I ordered right? it's a torchlight but has not arrived yet. I placed an order last Tues so expect the shipping to take around 10 days, hopefully will arrive sometime this week.
    I will share my views on the Pelican M6 after getting it, ok ?
    stay tuned
    oops, i was reading about knives at the time i posted, so typed knife sub-consciously, blur..

ya, your post about the m6 makes me want to try ordering it from the web too.. though i can't think of why i would need that torch, haha.

waiting...
    Last edited by Spidey; 4th December 2003 at 10:03 PM.

hmm... surefire 6P Original selling for USD 56 in the holiday offer, used to be USD 84. Think worth to get it online ? International shipping costs is USD 30.

How much is the Sheares selling Surefire 6P now? Any idea ?

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    hmm... surefire 6P Original selling for USD 56 in the holiday offer, used to be USD 84. Think worth to get it online ? International shipping costs is USD 30.

Try looking back all the 7 pages, as Andy has posted the price there.

I think it should be around $120-130

I am sorry, the last time I put in the price I did not include the 6P. By the way, I had removed all pricing from Sheares Marketing because the management does not want any competitor to view it.

I was in Sheares yesterday and realized someone bought the Surefire M6 (not Pelican M6). Did anyone here just bought the M6?

Andy Ho

wow, surefire M6

250/500 lumens...

i don't want to stand in front of it when he shines M6

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ho
    I was in Sheares yesterday and realized someone bought the Surefire M6 (not Pelican M6). Did anyone here just bought the M6?

Andy Ho
    nope, don't think it's anyone here.. was another guy.. he just got it over the weekend..

Quote Originally Posted by s_wrx
    nope, don't think it's anyone here.. was another guy.. he just got it over the weekend..
    Yeah, confirm not clubsnapper!

When I suddenly decided to buy it... it's gone! Arrrrrgh....!!! Should have made up my mind earlier...

Andy Ho

When I suddenly decided to buy it... it's gone! Arrrrrgh....!!! Should have made up my mind earlier...
    I thought there's another one or two there? You got your M3 already?

Not yet. I was told by William that it is still back ordered. Hong Kong distributor got no stock.

Andy Ho

Hi Casey,

The ad they mail you is only applicable to US residents. Surefire, LLC will not deal direct with overseas consumers. Supreme Company in Hong Kong is the appointed distributor for Surefire products in Asia itself. Try all you can but Surefire will not entertain your order.

Another news: Effective 1st Jan 2004, Surefire is stopping all internet sales of their products by dealers and distributors except Surefire themself. This is to protect the brick & mortar stores carrying Surefire products in the US. Rumour has it that Surefire is going to increase their product price again by 1st Jan 2004. I suspect this to be a strategy in monopolizing the market.

Andy Ho

Andy,

so which surefire can i get with a budget of around $80-$100, thinking of getting one as a christmas present for myself if you have the price list, you can pm me.

if no good surefire falls into that price range, maybe i'll just settle with Inova X5T for now

Casey

Andy,

so which surefire can i get with a budget of around $80-$100, thinking of getting one as a christmas present for myself if you have the price list, you can pm me.

if no good surefire falls into that price range, maybe i'll just settle with Inova X5T for now

Casey
    You've got PM

strange ... the Product Description of surefire E2E says its using Lexan lens, while the Comparison Chart says e2e uses pyrex ?

The E2e is indeed Pyrex lens and not Lexan. My E1e is made of Pyrex lens. Using my finger nail to tap the surface produces a glass sounding tick tick tick instead of a plasticky tack tack tack.

Z2 Combatlight is using Lexan lens.

Andy Ho

Not yet. I was told by William that it is still back ordered. Hong Kong distributor got no stock.
    OIC Saw one M6 there just now, not sure it's for sale.
    Last edited by Fred; 10th December 2003 at 01:45 AM.

andy, think i'll go for e2e, are you free this evening ?

andy, think i'll go for e2e, are you free this evening ?
    Is this one of the longest Thread??? More and more people are interested in Touchlights..

Default Pelicans have landed

To Spidey, Morgan and Anyone else following my quest to buy the the Pelican M6 fr US

yes, the Pelicans have arrived safely in S'pore. Shipping took a little longer than expected but everything is in order - no broken pieces etc

1st initial impressions of the Pelican M6 :
    the light is bright
    size wise - compact, smaller in real life as compared to pictures, feels good in hand
    built quality : looks and feels solid, but not as good as a Surefire, also it's powder coated not hard anodized so prone to scratches.

If anyone is interested in the M6, Kevin of BatteryStation is a nice guy to deal with and is prompt in responding to your email queries, they're currently going for US$30 + US$7 for shipping

cheers

Egg

Hi all,

Just happen to be browsing. I have been carrying a Surefire 6P (Gun Metal) for the past 2 years and is DEFINITELY happy with it

Out of curiosity, have anyone left Singapore for overseas with a Surefire before? Any problem with airport Custom, either locally or abroad?

Thanks.

Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ... 25678912173257 ... LastLast