Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 103550555859606162 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1231

Thread: Torchlight hobbyist? Anyone??

Default Re: Torchlight hobbyist? Anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by Mezzotint
    Hahaha....:bsmile: Nope I've no worries abt all those silly stuff. One's mind can easily plays tricks on oneself, if one chooses to let the brain and mind take over controls. I've done all my past night photography during the wee hours alone, walking in the sleeping city. Only since this Jan, did my 2 friends joined me but we finished early before 12midnite.

Based on yr description of View Road hospital, it should be fun making nocturne pictures there, well of cuz under clear sky. The nights on 29 & 30 May are so clear. I went to Botanic Garden for Monday & Wednesday night. Wed night quite cloudy as I was exposing half-way thru, there was lightning flashed in the sky, not very strong but I guess it would somehow brightened up the dark sky. So I've yet to see the results.

Yeah I'd really like to join u on these places some day. FYI, I'll be heading to Fort Canning Park tmr night (3 June) with 2 of my friends. It'll be quite a short session. If you're interested you can join us. Let me know.

P.s. Hope it's not too late for u to read this. Cheers mate!
    Sad to say, you are late

I will be joining SPI (Singapore Paranormal Investigators) for a night tour on 3rd June, which is tonight. I know I don't believe in all these crappy ghost stuff but as a flashaholic I have my agenda in going outing with them. Let me convert another few more non-flashaholics to join the brighter side of life

Actually, I for one think you are kidding when you talk about all those ghost stuff. I don't believe a person like you who goes out doing night shoot to be afraid of ghost? Hope to catch ya. Haven't been doing any real light painting work but would be interested to view some of yours. It keeps me motivated.

Sore-Eyes, if you are reading this, are you going for the SPI tour? Thought I saw your nick in SPI.
    Last edited by Andy Ho; 3rd June 2006 at 01:39 AM.

Default Re: Those with A2 aviator

Quote Originally Posted by Zephirum
    Hi those with the older version of A2 Aviator, I am seeking to exchange my new version A2 (round body) with your older version A2 (square body). If you are interested in this swapping, please drop me a PM. Muchas gracias.

P.S. My A2 is brand new. Condition is 10/10. I also don't mind just swapping only the body wothout the bezel and tailcap.
    Wah you got good taste man. The older one is nicer in my opinion. Mine is even black HAIII.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ho
    Sad to say, you are late

I will be joining SPI (Singapore Paranormal Investigators) for a night tour on 3rd June, which is tonight. I know I don't believe in all these crappy ghost stuff but as a flashaholic I have my agenda in going outing with them. Let me convert another few more non-flashaholics to join the brighter side of life

Actually, I for one think you are kidding when you talk about all those ghost stuff. I don't believe a person like you who goes out doing night shoot to be afraid of ghost? Hope to catch ya. Haven't been doing any real light painting work but would be interested to view some of yours. It keeps me motivated.

Sore-Eyes, if you are reading this, are you going for the SPI tour? Thought I saw your nick in SPI.
    wow...do keep us updated on your trip outcome!!
    eat. drink. shoot

Wah you got good taste man. The older one is nicer in my opinion. Mine is even black HAIII.
    Well, I would say the newer version lets you have a better grip of the light because the contact surface area is larger and it is actually easier to hold the newer version. I am swapping for an older version is just for collection purpose. So you bought your Black A2 from Supremeco? So far, any problem? Those batch of Black A2 were specially made for Supremeco last year, but I heard from various sources that they are plague with some tailcap issues.

You want to swap?
    Last edited by Zephirum; 3rd June 2006 at 02:35 PM.

Sad to say, you are late

yap, i m going. i think u'll outshine my Pelican M6 liao. hahhaa... i was hoping 4 a smaller more cosy crowd...

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    wow...do keep us updated on your trip outcome!!
    I will if it turns out good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephirum
    Well, I would say the newer version lets you have a better grip of the light because the contact surface area is larger and it is actually easier to hold the newer version. I am swapping for an older version is just for collection purpose. So you bought your Black A2 from Supremeco? So far, any problem? Those batch of Black A2 were specially made for Supremeco last year, but I heard from various sources that they are plague with some tailcap issues.

You want to swap?
    Mine had no problems what. My friends too had no problems with their black version. I am not letting go the black one. Too rare and precious.

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    yap, i m going. i think u'll outshine my Pelican M6 liao. hahhaa... i was hoping 4 a smaller more cosy crowd...
    Wah, then see you tonight brudder!

Sad to say, you are late

Actually they don't need anyone to convert them, I think they should have a flashaholic calibre member inside the team who take charge of gadgets and I am sure this guy will have some really powerful lights.

Wah, then see you tonight brudder!
    how's d trip. its not tt super fantastic as i tot ler. like not enough kick.

50% of d time in bus, but aircon v shiok.

ur flashlight v power ler.

update us on future SPI trips if possible. i'm interested
    eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Piper
    Actually they don't need anyone to convert them, I think they should have a flashaholic calibre member inside the team who take charge of gadgets and I am sure this guy will have some really powerful lights.
    Theirs boh power leh..but someone else besides my friend was using an ROP.

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    how's d trip. its not tt super fantastic as i tot ler. like not enough kick.

50% of d time in bus, but aircon v shiok.

ur flashlight v power ler.
    Ya man, quite boring trip. Just there to play lights only. Next time I will bring my M6 instead of M3T.

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    update us on future SPI trips if possible. i'm interested
    No problems. In fact they should have more coming up, it's June holiday btw.

Theirs boh power leh..but someone else besides my friend was using an ROP.
    Haha, only a flashaholic knows what a ROP is. Is the ROP brighter than your M6? Not everyone flashaholic will bring out their powerful lights one mah.
    Last edited by Piper; 4th June 2006 at 10:11 PM.

That's great, but I think their fee should be cheaper.

Andy, enjoyed the cemetery walk?

Your torchlight sure was bright!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    Andy, enjoyed the cemetery walk?

Your torchlight sure was bright!!!
    You ain't see nothing until you see his M6. But I thought he mentioned someone was using the ROP, that is another super mod M@glight that is very very bright.
    Last edited by Piper; 5th June 2006 at 09:00 AM.

if there's a next trip, i'd bring my M6..
    eat. drink. shoot

lets hope they go more interesting places.

ur M3T not bright enough 4 such place meh? ur frd's flashlight v interesting, can zoom narrow to wide. wads tt flashlight?