Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23384346474849505358 ... LastLast

Thread: Torchlight hobbyist? Anyone??

Default Re: Torchlight hobbyist? Anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by CatEYE
    Yo Piper,

Surefire is good for its workmanship (etc etc), but in the "common" battery arena (AAA/AA/C/D), they are no where in this league.

Maybe this coming 2006 1st qtr (???), there might be something interesting coming out, use 1AA battery, Surefire-grade HA3, glow-in-the-dark dial, hardened & AR-coated UCL lens... 1Watt when u use 1AA Alkies/Ni-MH, 3Watt when u use 14500 Li-ION rechargeables. Hold-on to your wallet!

Here's the artist's impression drawing...

More to come!
    hehe, I already have a L1P++ running a 3watt Luxeon TW0H with Wiz2-530mAH buck/boost converter & Li-On 14500 battery.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrilng
    hehe, I already have a L1P++ running a 3watt Luxeon TW0H with Wiz2-530mAH buck/boost converter & Li-On 14500 battery.
    WOw! TWOH, my fav BIN you mod yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Piper
    Nah, I wish. It was done by someone at CPF.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrilng
    for sure, modders in CPF will definitely "action" on the L1P to make it "L1P++"
    The 1 in my posted pic is not a product from Fenix, using "TXOH" bin power by 700mA if use Li-ION 14500, 300-350mA if use AA Ni-MH/Alkies
    Last edited by CatEYE; 17th December 2005 at 01:36 PM.

2) The G2 is as tough as E2e if not tougher, I dropped my G2Z countless time and I am still on my very 1st stock lamp assembly (2 yrs old). The Nitrolon plastic can handle shock, heat and just about anything you can give to it. It can really takes a beating! In fact I prefer to use the Nitrolon on very tough environment than to the HA3, why? Cos it is cheaper and you won't feel "heart pain". It is not so easy to dink or leave nicks on the Nitrolon.
    how much is the G2Z?

Quote Originally Posted by popeye
    how much is the G2Z?
    Should cost you around S$160 if purchase from brick and mortar store here. Hey! I have you 1 spare one, new in the box, can sell you cheaper. PM me if you are interested.

what is TWOH, BIN?

"WO" bin = Luxeon LED emitting whiter color beam, a very premium bin, somewhat abit rare also (but those who put it up for sales will put up a high high price )
    Last edited by CatEYE; 21st December 2005 at 03:22 PM.

"WO" bin = Luxeon LED emitting whiter color beam, a very premium bin, somewhat abit rare also (but those who put it up for sales will put up a high high price )

Bull's eye CEJ, btw have you got any TWOH/TWOJ mini light for sale? I maybe interested And you heard about the "Super Flashlight" ?

Bull's eye CEJ, btw have you got any TWOH/TWOJ mini light for sale? I maybe interested And you heard about the "Super Flashlight" ?
    Hmm... not very sure can get TWOH/TWOJ stars... have then tell u loh
    Enlighten me pls on how super is the "Super Flashlight"
    Last edited by CatEYE; 22nd December 2005 at 12:01 AM.

Hmm... not very sure can get TWOH/TWOJ stars... have then tell u loh
    Enlighten me pls on how super is the "Super Flashlight"

It is made by ARC mania. Everything that goes into that light is hand-picked including LED BIN, HAIII anodising (he is able to do 100% matching level 3 coating!!!), the entire light is hand-made to top-notch quality. Excellent machining, even the threading is incredible. And the most impressive part is, that darn light is SUPER EFFICIENT!

He got 2 versions, the I and II. Check out here.

http://www.obaq.tv/cpf/?page=SF-2

Good Stuffs! Have u bagged them already?

The kachang puteh I have is only 3Watt Drop-In-Module which can replace Surefire's "P60" lamp-assembly (Something like what B.O.G. is offering but I've put in "TXO" bin Luxeon Star) Entire D.I.M. assembly is aluminum like the "P60" & with "orange-peel" reflector. 4.5V-9V input (2*CR123 or 2*RCR123)
    Last edited by CatEYE; 22nd December 2005 at 01:43 PM.

Good Stuffs! Have u bagged them already?

The kachang puteh I have is only 3Watt Drop-In-Module which can replace Surefire's "P60" lamp-assembly (Something like what B.O.G. is offering but I've put in "TXO" bin Luxeon Star) Entire D.I.M. assembly is aluminum like the "P60" & with "orange-peel" reflector. 4.5V-9V input (2*CR123 or 2*RCR123)
    Nah! the super flashlight is rediculously $$$$$$$$. More $$$$ than surefire. OIC so it is the BOG drop-in for G2 type light with X bin LED lah? Do you have beamshots for it?

Not sure about BOG's Luxeon bin & donno whether can theirs fit G2, but mine is TXO bin & can fit G2 OK
    Last edited by CatEYE; 22nd December 2005 at 05:42 PM.

Default Surefire lights to let go

Hi flashaholics and non-flashaholics,

I have decided to clear all my Surefire collection. I have a decent collections, so let me know which model you want and if I have it, I'll sell it to you cheap. You can chechk out their lights here http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/...r/16/sesent/00

Click either "Personal lights" or "LED Lights" or "Special Ops Lights". The rest I don't collect. Only those fall under these 3 categories I have them. Some lights I still have box and almost all the Surefire light looks new (I treat them like babies). Condition is excellent. A few of them is even 10/10. PM me and we discuss. Thanks.

Default Re: Surefire lights to let go

Quote Originally Posted by Zephirum
    Hi flashaholics and non-flashaholics,

I have decided to clear all my Surefire collection. I have a decent collections, so let me know which model you want and if I have it, I'll sell it to you cheap. You can chechk out their lights here http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/...r/16/sesent/00

Click either "Personal lights" or "LED Lights" or "Special Ops Lights". The rest I don't collect. Only those fall under these 3 categories I have them. Some lights I still have box and almost all the Surefire light looks new (I treat them like babies). Condition is excellent. A few of them is even 10/10. PM me and we discuss. Thanks.
    Why don't you post them for sale at http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=66 instead or maybe list out what you have?

Default Re: Surefire lights to let go

Quote Originally Posted by Zephirum
    Thanks for all the interest everybody. Wow! I can't believe the response is so great. Cyril, This is not a sales forum so not right for me to list down the lights and prices. To keep the message short PM me to discuss. CEJ, the C2 is sold. Sorry. Can reserved the 6P for you though.
    Thanks
    also PM6 still around?
    Give me a ring : 96922260

All right,

I left 9P (6P+A19+P90), G2Z, M6-CB, KL3, L6 and some P90 and P91s. Any takers? PM me to discuss.

Guys

Anyone interested in starting our own Torchlight forum? I maybe able to get us some server space and a BBS installed?

Was doing a vote here but on 2nd thoughts, the mods of CS may not approved. So just email me at digitalbuff@gmail
    Last edited by digitalbuff; 24th December 2005 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalbuff
    Guys

Anyone interested in starting our own Torchlight forum? I maybe able to get us some server space and a BBS installed?

Was doing a vote here but on 2nd thoughts, the mods of CS may not approved. So just email me at digitalbuff@gmail
    Maybe you could moot the idea over here too - http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/show...91#post1203791