Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast

Thread: Torchlight hobbyist? Anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    no problem pal happen that i need to be there on that day

btw, Gerber Trio can be obtained at around US$20 each, excluding postage. l On whether locally or not, i'm not sure, maybe others can help, so far only bought one of my lights locally, which is my surefire e2e
    US$20? but the website states almost US$30. Where's the lobang? Think I'll get this baby instead. I think this is the light I've wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    US$20? but the website states almost US$30. Where's the lobang? Think I'll get this baby instead. I think this is the light I've wanted.
    just FYI, the gerber LX 3.0 is ~US$40 but a bit long, 3xAA.

hehe, but if you order only one, postage will be US$8-US$12, best is to order a few, e.g. 4 then split the postage costs

any reliable site to order from? anyone else interested in the Gerber Trio? currently only me & one more guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    any reliable site to order from? anyone else interested in the Gerber Trio? currently only me & one more guy.
    oh, only two, then may have to share the $8-$12 cost among you. I'll pm you the info later.

You can get the dealer to ship without original packaging, can put the lights into the small envelope, save some shipping costs. Btw the shipping cost of USD $8-$12 will be sent via a envelope, and it will take around 7-10 days to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by morganoh
    Get them from SngArms Beach rd or Chinatown
    Went to Sngarms Beach Rd and chinatown today, only see the CMG Infinity but not the Ultra. Anywhere else in singapore I can find Infinity Ultra?

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    oh, only two, then may have to share the $8-$12 cost among you. I'll pm you the info later.

You can get the dealer to ship without original packaging, can put the lights into the small envelope, save some shipping costs. Btw the shipping cost of USD $8-$12 will be sent via a envelope, and it will take around 7-10 days to arrive.
    Thanks Casey, your help is very much appreciated. Glad to know good guys like yourself.

last call, anyone interested in Gerber Trio?

Quote Originally Posted by sam_always
    oops.... $300...

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/ubb...&o=365&fpart=1

some comments here about A2. Happy reading.

Default Some lights to let go

Want to let go 2 lights from my collections.

1) Streamlight Scorpion
    http://www.flashlightreviews.com/rev...t_scorpion.htm

A small and powerful incandescant light that can project to about 55M and comes with a spare bulb within the light itself. Output is about 60 lumens. Brand new should cost you $80-$90 in camping stores.

2) Pelican M6 Black Knight Series
    http://www.flashlightreviews.com/reviews/pelican_m6.htm

Undoubtly, this is the furthest throwing (i.e. longest distance projection) 2x CR123A light in the market. It can illuminate objects 70M away, in very dark surrounding! Output is about 70 lumens. Brand new will cost $90-$100.00 from those camping stoes.

Both of these lights are high ouput lights that uses CR123 batts. AA batts lights will look really puny when you place an them side by side with the Scorpion or M6.

I am selling both lights bacause I have now turn to collect mostly Surefire lights, those very old one or new models.

yo bro, please remove your WTS before this thread get banned and closed. no WTB & WTS in Kopitiam.

tks for cooperating

guy i found 1 site that is selling item very cheap sl TL-3 ONLY AT US$50, PELICAN M6 AT US$35 it at lapolicegear.com.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMan1
    guy i found 1 site that is selling item very cheap sl TL-3 ONLY AT US$50, PELICAN M6 AT US$35 it at lapolicegear.com.
    And how much do they charged for postage.

Considering the postage to be around US$15-25. Singapore price is only just around S$10++ more only. and save the trouble

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMan1

Some websites will advertise their price so attractively that when you check their international shipping cost, you'll be SHOCK! Always check their shipping rates first.

Default Inova T1

Shot by my new Inova T1.
    Cost me $80. Did I pay too much?
    So bright I don't know what I am going to use it for in the house

Use it to blind cockroaches.

how much r they selling pelican M6 in singapore anyone know

About S$100 direct from the agent or around S$110 or so from Sheares Marketing but I doubt Sheares is going to deal with Pelican products. Haven't seen them carry it for months except Surefire and Streamlight.

Sheares only have the pelican microcases now. I just got one not too long ago. I like the Pelican series of microcases. Water proof and tough. Nice and simple locking plastic.

umm, i may be a bit late in responding... i like torchlights, I also like the MAG lights. I've got some freebie (w/ company logos) torches that i use for photo-ing products and special effects...
    i lost my pelican torch some years ago....
    cheers.

Default Looking for

I am interested in a used/new Longbow Micra. PM me if you wanna sell yours.