Page 34 of 62 FirstFirst ... 924293233343536394459 ... LastLast

Thread: Torchlight hobbyist? Anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by Nikonian Foo
    This thread is so bloody long....Have we beaten the underwater photography thread yet? Anyway, my point is, I have learned a lot about LED torchlights from this thread... when I visit Hong Kong and Shanghai last time, I bought those cheapo "POLICE" lights to be given as gifts and a few models for myself.

Now I always have a pocketlight whenever I go out, but whenever I forgot to bring it out, something happens that requires the use of a light, like last time a blackout in a Guangzhou residence, or leaving a factory at 3am in the industrial village.

!@#$%^&&*

Am thinking of getting a Nuwai 5W torchlight for about S$90.00 next time I visit Guangzhou....

Heh heh check out the reviews before buying man, that light has bad reports (effective 30 lumens despite what the mfg claims ><)

Will suggest getting a surefire instead. e1e? Use it as a keychain. That way cannot forget.

Quote Originally Posted by tOGGY
    Heh heh check out the reviews before buying man, that light has bad reports (effective 30 lumens despite what the mfg claims ><)

Will suggest getting a surefire instead. e1e? Use it as a keychain. That way cannot forget.
    Sure u r going to use e1e on ur keychain? It is a $100+ dollar cute little light. U will have markings on the body after sometime...after rubbing agianst the keys though it is HA3 still it can be scratched!

I am now looking for Pila lights. Dunno if anyone knows is there an agent in Singapore?

Quote Originally Posted by tOGGY

I'm thinking of buying that light, not seriously considering buying that light. Since you mentioned about its poor efficiency, I suppose I don't have to consider liao....

Quote Originally Posted by Nikonian Foo
    I'm thinking of buying that light, not seriously considering buying that light. Since you mentioned about its poor efficiency, I suppose I don't have to consider liao....

Hi, you want a Luxeon V? Buy Surefire L5, L6 or U2 lah... You won't be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephirum
    Hi, you want a Luxeon V? Buy Surefire L5, L6 or U2 lah... You won't be disappointed.
    Not enough Vitamin M.

Sure u r going to use e1e on ur keychain? It is a $100+ dollar cute little light. U will have markings on the body after sometime...after rubbing agianst the keys though it is HA3 still it can be scratched!

i would....If you give me one

I am now looking for Pila lights. Dunno if anyone knows is there an agent in Singapore?

Try

Yarden Erez

Managing Director

Erez Pte Ltd

545 Orchard Road #13-02

Far East Shopping Centre

Singapore 238882

Tel: (65) 6297 9881

Fax: (65) 6297 8891

erez@pacific.net.sg

Thank you hor. Will check out.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrilng
    Try

Yarden Erez

Managing Director

Erez Pte Ltd

545 Orchard Road #13-02

Far East Shopping Centre

Singapore 238882

Tel: (65) 6297 9881

Fax: (65) 6297 8891

erez@pacific.net.sg

Anyone selling their Aleph II?

Default Elecktrolumens XM-2

Anyone interested in the XM-2 ? a 3W LED light, drop me a PM. Tks

Sheares has their surefire stock in.

Looking for a KL5 head or Lumamax L5. Pm me the condition and price. Thks.

Folks,

On top of the KL5/L5 I am also interested in LedXtreme Predator, Electrolumen 3 star phaser and Aleph II/III. Those who have and want to let go pls PM me the details to discuss. Thks.

Folks,

On top of the KL5/L5 I am also interested in LedXtreme Predator, Electrolumen 3 star phaser and Aleph II/III. Those who have and want to let go pls PM me the details to discuss. Thks.

Just sold my Ledxtreme Predator. U would love this light.

Its the cheapest among all 3W with a very good Throw.
    Better than PR head but lose to Aleph 3.

But the Predator is only 60% of the Aleph 3 price.

Hi all torchlight expert, i have budget of $100, whot nice torch light can i have? prefer lightweight, LED+xenon, attachable and long lasting one... any recommandation?

Quote Originally Posted by sam_always
    Hi all torchlight expert, i have budget of $100, whot nice torch light can i have? prefer lightweight, LED+xenon, attachable and long lasting one... any recommandation?
    for xenon & LED, can consider the Streamlight Twin Task 2 (TTL2) - SngArms carries them I think (just have to bear with their Ah-beng type customer service)
    most people prefer just a LED light - for a reasonable, small & bright LED light that uses 1 C123 batt, can consider the Nuwai QIII

happy flashlight collecting - seeing the light will burn a hole in your pocket

Quote Originally Posted by egg
    for xenon & LED, can consider the Streamlight Twin Task 2 (TTL2) - SngArms carries them I think (just have to bear with their Ah-beng type customer service)
    most people prefer just a LED light - for a reasonable, small & bright LED light that uses 1 C123 batt, can consider the Nuwai QIII

happy flashlight collecting - seeing the light will burn a hole in your pocket
    thanks.... where to get this nuwai product? army market?

thanks.... where to get this nuwai product? army market?
    From me... cos I'm the main dealer for Nuwai in Singapore.

My stocks will be in next week. give me a pm if you are interested

Yes Streamlight Twin Task 2 is a good light, I have one too.

It uses 3 x AA batt and according to the manufacture the led can last for 80hrs (have not try it myself)

The only thing I do not like is I would have to focus the Xenon light everytime I use it. (u can leave the setting at the tightest focus beam but the bezel must be turn outwards quite alot and a few more turn will cause it to drop of the body, maybe its just my only)