Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast

Thread: Torchlight hobbyist? Anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by zooz
    cyrilng, oso interested to see ur nuwai but may not buy leh..

All see no buy

hey, all wanna see means got pple interested mah.. first step is to get pple interested then they'll think of buying mah...

Talking

new lights, new pics

hey, all wanna see means got pple interested mah.. first step is to get pple interested then they'll think of buying mah...
    Ok, ok, when do you want to meet up to see them? I have already shown them to Casey today.

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    new lights, new pics

hehe, Casey not all the PM6LEDs are yours now. I still owe you one latte & one crab leg

OOEH! How come there's one with a black clickie button?

Quote Originally Posted by cyrilng
    hehe, Casey not all the PM6LEDs are yours now. I still owe you one latte & one crab leg

OOEH! How come there's one with a black clickie button?
    hehe.. thanks thanks only one crab leg nia ?? half a crab lar

ai yoh... use magnifying glass and see clearly lar it's a PM6 Lithium Incandescent !

zooz, go and buy one of em from cyril, and buy yourself a nice Pelican M6 LED from me

actually those nuwai lights are quite nice, might not be as good as a Pelican M6-LED.

Didn't really have time to play with all of them just now, and it was too bright over at City Hall MRT, they should be good enough for use as a walking light at night, hiking, cycling etc. Run-time wise, i think a snigle CR123 with a 1W Luxeon should have the run time of 1-2 hours or more.

and zooz, don't bring your XM2 and compare the brightness with them hor 3W and 1W, cannot compare :P :P

zooz, go and buy one of em from cyril, and buy yourself a nice Pelican M6 LED from me

actually those nuwai lights are quite nice, might not be as good as a Pelican M6-LED.

Didn't really have time to play with all of them just now, and it was too bright over at City Hall MRT, they should be good enough for use as a walking light at night, hiking, cycling etc. Run-time wise, i think a snigle CR123 with a 1W Luxeon should have the run time of 1-2 hours or more.

and zooz, don't bring your XM2 and compare the brightness with them hor 3W and 1W, cannot compare :P :P

thanks bro. ok 2 crab legs & one claw for you.

are the tailcaps interchangeable on the lithium & LED M6?

yup, it should be the same, also tried putting the incan lamp module into pm6 led, works

Default Arc Aaa

Just like to guage the response - would anyone be interested in joining in a MO for the ARC AAA ?
    currently, it's US$25 per pc, so perhaps add another US$3-4 for shipping and handling.
    If anyone is interested in getting one (I know Zooz will be), drop me a PM and if there are enough response, I'll consider doing a MO direct from ARC maybe now or later in the year where there's usually a end-of-year sale.

cheers

egg

word of advice, don't bother getting Arc AAA Premium, not much difference with Arc AAA Standard

heheheee.. yep yep, egg, i'll b interested in the arc aaa

huh... casey, premium vs std no diff ah? aiyohhh... heard premium much better than std ley.. any1 got any comments re this?

casey, i dun print dollar bills 1 leh.. ask me to buy this buy that..
    ..but.. hehee.. good advice.. i WOULD b tempted to whip out my xm2 n compare the beamshot.. hehehee..

word of advice, don't bother getting Arc AAA Premium, not much difference with Arc AAA Standard
    Casey - tks for the advice.
    The AAA Premium is US$10 more than the standard. Some say the beam tint on the premium is better - for myself, I have the AAA LE and AAA standard, my LE is a little whiter compared to my standard but the standard is a little brighter
    but for most people - getting a standard is good enough, you can't really tell the difference in actual real world use unless your intention in getting the ARC is just to shine on white walls comparing beams..

but for a really bright and white AAA, nothing beats a modded AAA with a LuxIII, but that's another story altogether, not to mention another price range

heheheee.. yep yep, egg, i'll b interested in the arc aaa

casey, i dun print dollar bills 1 leh.. ask me to buy this buy that..
    ..but.. hehee.. good advice.. i WOULD b tempted to whip out my xm2 n compare the beamshot.. hehehee..
    Zooz - ha ha, your XM2 will out-shoot most current LED lights minus those specially modded ones of course.

own both premium and standard, looks the same, only that premium is only slightly whiter... only slightly..

zooz, i know you dont print, but you keep tons of them in your pocket right

Default AMK Central Blk 720 shop (near MS color)

FYI

Saw Luxeon 5-Watt and 1 Watt LED Torch on display (hanging off the rack) near the front counter.

It is a small half shop that sells cables, power plug etc (somewhere in the middle of the block).

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by csk
    FYI

Saw Luxeon 5-Watt and 1 Watt LED Torch on display (hanging off the rack) near the front counter.

It is a small half shop that sells cables, power plug etc (somewhere in the middle of the block).

Regards
    May I know how much is the 5W LED and what batt does it run on?

Default MODEL NO. ALX-253L (AMK Central)

Looks like MODEL NO. ALX-253L
    http://www.nuwai.com.tw/5_watt_led.htm
    Cost around $169 (price on the tag)

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by csk
    Looks like MODEL NO. ALX-253L
    http://www.nuwai.com.tw/5_watt_led.htm
    Cost around $169 (price on the tag)

Regards
    Thanks. Is this a good buy?

Is this actually branded? or there's some other 5W LED at a better price and better built?

sorry for all the questions. I would like to get a good, powerful and cheap 5W LED... Asking too Much

Hi...there will be a shop catering for torchlight enthusiasts soon at the newly renovated basement space of Sim Lim Square
    Heard this from a friend who is also going to operate a shop there.
    Seems the proprietor will be bringing in varieties of torchlights...mainly from Taiwan and China.
    Should be opening in July
    Ooooh buy buy buy