Page 14 of 62 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: Torchlight hobbyist? Anyone??

Default SF E2D, M6, Arc 4, Megaray was mentioned in "Today"

From last friday's "Today".

he mentioned SF E2D, M6, Arc 4 and Megaray

Below is a link to the pdf version of the article

Mr Brown's Article
    Last edited by caseytan; 19th April 2004 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks for sharing. That is the reason why I always carry a torch light with me. I call it the EDC light. Everyday carry light. My current EDC is the E2e and the M2 Millennium with KL5 LED head. Looking forward to the U2 with 6 stage controls.

Andy Ho

caseytan:
    got it from Sheares Marketing back in January i think
    got the Inova X5T-HA from countycomm
    pm you the price later.
    Hi Casey,

How did you manage to get it from countycomm?
    Seems that they only accept PayPal payment from the US?

Thanks,

Forgot to add,
    I just bought a Surefire E2e HA about a week ago. I've been waiting for the HA version of the E2e since Jan/Feb. During that time, Sheares only had the wine finished E2e, which looks to flashy for my liking.

cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by widget
    Forgot to add,
    I just bought a Surefire E2e HA about a week ago. I've been waiting for the HA version of the E2e since Jan/Feb. During that time, Sheares only had the wine finished E2e, which looks to flashy for my liking.

cheers,
    Have you seen the E2D? The Defender version? What is your opinion? I thought it looks ugly.

Andy Ho

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ho
    Have you seen the E2D? The Defender version? What is your opinion? I thought it looks ugly.

Andy Ho
    I did not even asked to see the E2D as I was only interested in getting the last piece of the E2e HA....
    Anyway, from their website, the E2D sure looks ugly

The E2D is not in Singapore yet. So I don't bother. But what I am waiting for is the L2 Lumamax and U2 Digital Ultra.

The L2 is about the size of E2e and uses a KL4 head or similar and has a 2 stage control of 15 lumens and 65 lumens white LED light.

The U2 is about the size of M2 Millennium or C2 Centurion but slightly longer and spots a 6 stage power control from 2 lumens to 100 lumens. It too uses a white LED light.

I am currently using an M2 Millennium with a KL5 LED head that runs at approximately 65 lumens and I can tell you it is damn bright for what it is.

Andy Ho

don't think E2D is in yet, just went there on Monday. saw two X200s there.

well, e2d looks cool, but i think after a while, the coolness will wear off

widget, i ordered the X5T-HA via a candlepowerforums member, he helped to order and forwarded the item to me.

pm me if you want more info.

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    don't think E2D is in yet, just went there on Monday. saw two X200s there.

well, e2d looks cool, but i think after a while, the coolness will wear off

widget, i ordered the X5T-HA via a candlepowerforums member, he helped to order and forwarded the item to me.

pm me if you want more info.
    Thanks a lot Casey.
    I'll let you know if I need more info as I don't really frequent candlepower forumns.
    Cheers,

The E2D is not in Singapore yet. So I don't bother. But what I am waiting for is the L2 Lumamax and U2 Digital Ultra.

The L2 is about the size of E2e and uses a KL4 head or similar and has a 2 stage control of 15 lumens and 65 lumens white LED light.

The U2 is about the size of M2 Millennium or C2 Centurion but slightly longer and spots a 6 stage power control from 2 lumens to 100 lumens. It too uses a white LED light.

I am currently using an M2 Millennium with a KL5 LED head that runs at approximately 65 lumens and I can tell you it is damn bright for what it is.

Andy Ho
    Hmm,
    Maybe I'll wait for L2 as it more or less covers the functions of L4 and Inova X5. Hopefully the price will be < L4 + Inova though.

cheers,

I think is a bit difficult for L2 price to be < L4 + Inova ley..

Will be going to KL next week. any1 know where i can get torches there? how's the pricing over there? or would it still be cheaper to get fr our friendly neighbourhood store Sheares?

check out the supremeco site, L2 is more expensive than L4 leh...

http://www.surefire.com.hk/LED/L2.htm

go KL ? don't bother looking :P i know few of the KL guys usually orders their stuff from US.

If you get the flashlights from US, and few items, overall should be cheaper than buying it locally, but you will have to take risk, if some parts not working or something broken, you will have trouble replacing it.

For example, the Inova X5T-HA's i order from US, its rubber O ring is broken and need to be replaced.
    Last edited by caseytan; 22nd April 2004 at 09:30 AM.

Deregistered

Seems as if SureFire does not let you order online unless you live in the USA or Canada

Is there an online dealer for SureFire in Singapore which will allow you to order online and deliver to Australia?

there are some US dealers who delivers to other countries, but i'm not too sure whether they are still doing that.

if you visit the candlepowerforums, there is a member there that helps to redirect package to overseas such as Australia. I've get him to help with some orders once, and received the goods he's reliable.

pm me if you require more info. will be glad to answer your questions

Deregistered

Thanks casey, but I managed to order a Surefire L4 from a dealer in ebay. I just got an email from him saying that I JUST got into his daily courier run so the item will leave his office today! That was quick - only took 1 hour from purchase to shipping!

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY NEW TOY!!!!

Ok, thanks Casey

Those of you who wants to order the flashlights from the net can go to Battery Station quoting the products you want. They will get the items from Tactical Warehouse and mail it to you at the same price as what you see on the Tactical Warehouse (TW) website. The reason for this hassle is because TW does not ship to international order. Dan from TW told me that. What I heard is Battery Station is a very reliable and reputable company in the States.

The other company you may order from is Tadgear. Also in the United States.

For me, I prefer to go to Sheares Marketing in Singapore because I don't mind paying a little more to ensure a peace of mind knowing that the products may be lost or damaged in shipping.

Andy Ho

Quote Originally Posted by zooz
    I think is a bit difficult for L2 price to be < L4 + Inova ley..

Will be going to KL next week. any1 know where i can get torches there? how's the pricing over there? or would it still be cheaper to get fr our friendly neighbourhood store Sheares?
    Hi zooz, if you are surfing in
    Candle Power Forums you will come across Stanley. He resides in KL and said he is having problems locating stores selling high-end flashlights like Surefire and Arc. He usually get it either from Sheares in Singapore or the website. Hope this info helps.

Andy Ho

Those of you who wants to order the flashlights from the net can go to Battery Station quoting the products you want. They will get the items from Tactical Warehouse and mail it to you at the same price as what you see on the Tactical Warehouse (TW) website. The reason for this hassle is because TW does not ship to international order. Dan from TW told me that. What I heard is Battery Station is a very reliable and reputable company in the States.

The other company you may order from is Tadgear. Also in the United States.

For me, I prefer to go to Sheares Marketing in Singapore because I don't mind paying a little more to ensure a peace of mind knowing that the products may be lost or damaged in shipping.

Andy Ho
    How about BrightGuy? I ordered a Streamlight TwinTask 1L from them before but had it shipped to SG via USA by VPostUSA.

By the way, does Sheares have the SureFire LumaMax L2? How come it's not on SureFire's web store? (Can PM me how much it is if they do?) Thanks.
    Last edited by cyrilng; 23rd April 2004 at 08:11 PM.

how was the shipping charge for vPOSTUSA ?

surefire L2 is not released yet IIRC, you can check the price and pic @ http://www.surefire.com.hk

Page 14 of 62 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast