Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 992

Thread: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

  1. #401
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    I think u can ask him cut which hair.
    and wash which head right?!?!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #402

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa lai liao!!!
    无敌风火轮!!!






    wah, like this so powerful liao

    dun dare to imagine when Devils join them

  3. #403
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    wah, like this so powerful liao

    dun dare to imagine when Devils join them
    wait jeff gorgor gets sexcited.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #404

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wait jeff gorgor gets sexcited.


    jeff gorgor never come to this thread leh

    the 3 of them happily threesome, never invite jeff gorgor to join in

  5. #405
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    jeff gorgor never come to this thread leh

    the 3 of them happily threesome, never invite jeff gorgor to join in
    i think they threesome happy can liao.


    maybe jeff gorgor standing by the side n become veedeomanSG.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #406

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa lai liao!!!
    无敌风火轮!!!




    I'm full of FIRE now. I'm v HOT liao.

  7. #407

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    and wash which head right?!?!
    Wash both heads.

  8. #408

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    jeff gorgor never come to this thread leh

    the 3 of them happily threesome, never invite jeff gorgor to join in
    Wat 3some? e more e merrier.

  9. #409

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i think they threesome happy can liao.


    maybe jeff gorgor standing by the side n become veedeomanSG.
    Swee, take videos more PRO. Edison only take pics.

  10. #410
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    I'm full of FIRE now. I'm v HOT liao.
    pls pin down melvin didi. u can get jeff gorgor to be the veedeoSG man.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #411
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Wat 3some? e more e merrier.
    u can invite all ur manCircle fans to form some rave circle forming parties.

    we all dun mind one but dun get the rest of us involved.


    veedeomanSG will do the filming. if u need a lawyer u can approach AnAnAn law firm n look for our in house lawyer, in case mata swarm ur party.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #412
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    by the way, we've a new player who have just taken over a strong div.1 team Arsenal Utd.


    no wonder lah...i thought still got no manager so i anyhow get my players to play....lucky my team won...only just....who's the manager?

  13. #413
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    no wonder lah...i thought still got no manager so i anyhow get my players to play....lucky my team won...only just....who's the manager?
    some foreign challengers who wanna make sure u cannot kelong ur way to the div.1 title!!!


    hahaha


    i dunno but is a pretty skilled n experienced manager from other leagues.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #414
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    some foreign challengers who wanna make sure u cannot kelong ur way to the div.1 title!!!


    hahaha


    i dunno but is a pretty skilled n experienced manager from other leagues.
    his 1st game was against my team rite? no wonder its only 3-2 win when i see other teams whacked that team ...

  15. #415
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    his 1st game was against my team rite? no wonder its only 3-2 win when i see other teams whacked that team ...
    You've Been KELONGed!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #416
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    You've Been KELONGed!!!!
    ,fortunately my team won........

  17. #417

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u can invite all ur manCircle fans to form some rave circle forming parties.

    we all dun mind one but dun get the rest of us involved.


    veedeomanSG will do the filming. if u need a lawyer u can approach AnAnAn law firm n look for our in house lawyer, in case mata swarm ur party.
    I know u guys also wanna join in e EPL rave party. We steady 1, Liverpool fans can also join in.

  18. #418

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    We going to have another CL rave party next wk cause Man Utd is going to poke Barcelona jialat jialat. All soccer fans are welcome to join in. Don't be shy, we'll be slow and steady.

  19. #419
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    We going to have another CL rave party next wk cause Man Utd is going to poke Barcelona jialat jialat. All soccer fans are welcome to join in. Don't be shy, we'll be slow and steady.
    har i thought is mancircle kar chen gona tio poked by baca??

  20. #420

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 4 Thread 2! WHO is the REAL KELONG?!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    har i thought is mancircle kar chen gona tio poked by baca??

    accompanied by red cards and red crosses

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •