Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 988

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

  1. #801
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    anyway, if u want to get mac at a cheaper price... i can tell u how.
    chey...so simple...just dial 6777 3777..

    ask for Mcdelivery, lagi cheap

  2. #802

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    so its not about where and how and what to get la? more of what's advantages of using mac, adjusting etc?
    Licence to shoot.

  3. #803
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    chey...so simple...just dial 6777 3777..

    ask for Mcdelivery, lagi cheap
    Mac delivery cos $3. You can just walk and get yourself a burger.


    GMAN

  4. #804
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    ah jimmy want to buy mac ??
    the same price i paid for my 20" (1yr+ ago) can get me a 24" now...
    so, 1yr+ worth the wait lor.


    anyway, no point waiting for mac beyond pc show.

  5. #805
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    so its not about where and how and what to get la? more of what's advantages of using mac, adjusting etc?
    Haha, well kinda. I did all my research to move over. Just anythin extra from the experienced people.


    GMAN

  6. #806
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    the same price i paid for my 20" (1yr+ ago) can get me a 24" now...
    so, 1yr+ worth the wait lor.


    anyway, no point waiting for mac beyond pc show.
    True. My ipod 30gb cost $800 4 years ago. Today that $800 can fetch me at least 2 160GB ipod classics.


    GMAN

  7. #807
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    ah jimmy want to buy mac ??
    no budget...

    can only afford to buy apple from supermarket..

    $1.5 for 5 apples...

  8. #808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    the same price i paid for my 20" (1yr+ ago) can get me a 24" now...
    so, 1yr+ worth the wait lor.


    anyway, no point waiting for mac beyond pc show.
    TRUE TRUE! but still gonna wait a while before i upgrade my book. heh. alu-book i'm dreaming of uuuuuuuuu
    Licence to shoot.

  9. #809
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    so its not about where and how and what to get la? more of what's advantages of using mac, adjusting etc?
    lol.. very true... talk abt how, where, what is just to satisfy and glorify oneself.
    while u talk, those mac owners are enjoying it already.

  10. #810
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    no budget...

    can only afford to buy apple from supermarket..

    $1.5 for 5 apples...
    that one good for health!!!

  11. #811
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    last heard, epicenter don't do edu discounts... your best bet is only apple online. anyone can confirm?
    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    the same price i paid for my 20" (1yr+ ago) can get me a 24" now...
    so, 1yr+ worth the wait lor.


    anyway, no point waiting for mac beyond pc show.
    EpiCenter does Edu Discount.

    Get now or later, the prices of mac won't go up and down like stock market. Just the same as Wacom. Anyway, I'm working for Wacom again. Anyone upz for tablet? Just FYI, cfm chop no no price deduction. Freebies have to see which model I supposed. Anyway, Intuos4 is out and should be on sale at PC Show. Haha!

  12. #812
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Haha, well kinda. I did all my research to move over. Just anythin extra from the experienced people.


    GMAN
    It just work out of the box!
    hehehe... i like this tagline from apple!

  13. #813
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    TRUE TRUE! but still gonna wait a while before i upgrade my book. heh. alu-book i'm dreaming of uuuuuuuuu
    i think i can predict that my next mac purchase will be next year!!

  14. #814

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    lol.. very true... talk abt how, where, what is just to satisfy and glorify oneself.
    while u talk, those mac owners are enjoying it already.
    yesh yesh indeed.

    so ninja, just BUY la. no turning back! (you won't want to LOL)

    relate something to you when i first got my first book (i think abt 6yrs ago), my friend introduced me to using a mac. when i got home, unpacked everything, as a windoze user, i was rummaging through the manuals, cd-roms etc, to prepare for all the "headache" of installing drivers etc (can't remember what else, now that i'm using mac ),

    managed to plug everything in, power up, all up and running!

    then i called my friend "hey, how do i connect to the internet ah? what do i need to install ah? printer drivers leh? what settings do i need to do, ip, or what ah?"

    he replied, "you see those ports by the left side? take your cables and plug them in. that's it."

    best advice i've goton!
    Licence to shoot.

  15. #815
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    i think i can predict that my next mac purchase will be next year!!
    hope my version3 iphone can come out next mth, else i got to rely on my siao nokia phone.

  16. #816
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Dunnit to think so much on how to cope with the switch. Mac to PC is easy as ABC. Nit like my lecturer, quite dumb IMO, keep saying PC is crap when he only knows how to use Mac.

    Simple command like Alt + Enter to full screen also dunno. I believe Mac is also about the same.

    Only think about Mac is, there's no right click and the Ctrl button is the button like infinity sign. That's about it. In depth go and play with it yourself. Haha!

  17. #817
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    yesh yesh indeed.

    so ninja, just BUY la. no turning back! (you won't want to LOL)

    relate something to you when i first got my first book (i think abt 6yrs ago), my friend introduced me to using a mac. when i got home, unpacked everything, as a windoze user, i was rummaging through the manuals, cd-roms etc, to prepare for all the "headache" of installing drivers etc (can't remember what else, now that i'm using mac ),

    managed to plug everything in, power up, all up and running!

    then i called my friend "hey, how do i connect to the internet ah? what do i need to install ah? printer drivers leh? what settings do i need to do, ip, or what ah?"

    he replied, "you see those ports by the left side? take your cables and plug them in. that's it."

    best advice i've goton!
    hehehe,... It just work out of the box!

  18. #818

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    i think i can predict that my next mac purchase will be next year!!
    yayyy! all the wayyyyy! me goto see what that snowy meow meow OS gonna do for us end users being deciding my new purchase. current one too slow for me liao

    - Ryan, thx for the heads up on the edu pricings. i guess it takes epictr a while to be able to do that. they always shook their heads everytime i went there to enquire about this
    Licence to shoot.

  19. #819
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    hope my version3 iphone can come out next mth, else i got to rely on my siao nokia phone.
    it will. but dunno how fast it hits the shore here.
    in fact, i hope can upgrade to OS3.0 asap.

  20. #820
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    yayyy! all the wayyyyy! me goto see what that snowy meow meow OS gonna do for us end users being deciding my new purchase. current one too slow for me liao

    - Ryan, thx for the heads up on the edu pricings. i guess it takes epictr a while to be able to do that. they always shook their heads everytime i went there to enquire about this
    No prob. Now waiting for green light to purchase my custom-made dual boot desktop as powerful as Mac Pro.

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •