Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 988

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    yay ! will make that my photography blog
    Haha.


    GMAN

  2. #62

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6



    my last shot before my 430EX died on me. =(

  3. #63
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post


    my last shot before my 430EX died on me. =(
    nice... but pose can be better.

  4. #64

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    nice... but pose can be better.
    not even started my flash die. this one was test shot.

  5. #65
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    not even started my flash die. this one was test shot.
    time for u to get a new flash liao...

    anyway, me wanna buy light stand...

    simi stand to intro? n how much?

  6. #66
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    callin all moon shooter...

    the man here nn some help..

    wat are the preferred setting for shooting moon?

    I noe i can try n error, but the place i in now..cannot stay for long..

    wait i kena rob....earlier just now saw a mob near toil...man....sibei lots of ppl...

  7. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post


    my last shot before my 430EX died on me. =(
    Nice shot.
    How long time did u use that 430EX for?
    I always wonder how many times we can fire before changing the flash bulb.
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  8. #68

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    Nice shot.
    How long time did u use that 430EX for?
    I always wonder how many times we can fire before changing the flash bulb.
    haha.. nothing wrong with the bulb.. whole system hang i can on but i cant set manual cant fire with ettl as well as when i press the pilot to test..

  9. #69

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    time for u to get a new flash liao...

    anyway, me wanna buy light stand...

    simi stand to intro? n how much?
    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    callin all moon shooter...

    the man here nn some help..

    wat are the preferred setting for shooting moon?

    I noe i can try n error, but the place i in now..cannot stay for long..

    wait i kena rob....earlier just now saw a mob near toil...man....sibei lots of ppl...
    i using manfrotto nano light stands. but tago got sell i think 40+ ruby also around that price.
    haha careful your 2 L's.

    and yea.. got excuse to get 580EXII.

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    callin all moon shooter...

    the man here nn some help..

    wat are the preferred setting for shooting moon?

    I noe i can try n error, but the place i in now..cannot stay for long..

    wait i kena rob....earlier just now saw a mob near toil...man....sibei lots of ppl...
    ISO 100 + 1/80 + f8 - f10... settings of f-stop and exposure u can play around to get your desired picture. Trial and error.

  11. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    haha.. nothing wrong with the bulb.. whole system hang i can on but i cant set manual cant fire with ettl as well as when i press the pilot to test..
    lol, that's even worse than the bulb issue.
    R u going to send it to CSC for repair?
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  12. #72

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    lol, that's even worse than the bulb issue.
    R u going to send it to CSC for repair?
    dun think so. i foresee repairs to cost a bomb.

  13. #73
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    i using manfrotto nano light stands. but tago got sell i think 40+ ruby also around that price.
    haha careful your 2 L's.

    and yea.. got excuse to get 580EXII.
    shld I get a branded one or just the cheapy type?

    any weight diff?

    also, i may wanna get a 580EXII as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    ISO 100 + 1/80 + f8 - f10... settings of f-stop and exposure u can play around to get your desired picture. Trial and error.
    think molo try again...tired n hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    lol, that's even worse than the bulb issue.
    R u going to send it to CSC for repair?
    hmm....izit gonna be ex to change th bulb?

  14. #74

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    shld I get a branded one or just the cheapy type?

    any weight diff?

    also, i may wanna get a 580EXII as well.



    think molo try again...tired n hot.



    hmm....izit gonna be ex to change th bulb?
    the ones they selling at tago and ruby same design, can use those also u need to get umbrella adapter also. get la 580EXII what u waiting for.

  15. #75
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    dun think so. i foresee repairs to cost a bomb.
    But I think that you shd try ur luck at the CSC for their advice.
    It does not cost for the checking and they will give u the quotation for the repair fee.
    If the repair fee is too high,
    u can simply reject that.

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post

    also, i may wanna get a 580EXII as well.

    hmm....izit gonna be ex to change th bulb?
    Bro, u also kena the BBB virus again ya.
    If I remember correctly, it costs ard 150 for the replacement of the bulb.
    The labor fee is damn high and the bulb actually doesn't cost much.
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  16. #76
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    the ones they selling at tago and ruby same design, can use those also u need to get umbrella adapter also. get la 580EXII what u waiting for.
    i mean the weight of the manfrotto light stand n the normal type....

  17. #77

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    i mean the weight of the manfrotto light stand n the normal type....
    no diff.

  18. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Buangkok
    Posts
    18

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Hi guys, today i went for my virgin night shots and i found that i still cannot compose a picture well. Out of 30+ photos only 4 so-so. Can you guys take a look and tell me whats wrong?

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernutz/

  19. #79

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    50mm F/1.4 is a great lens but F/1.8 is also not bad.
    I own the 50 mm F/1.8 and love it much.
    Besides the slow AF and low class build quality,
    50 mm F/1.8 can actually deliver great pictures and very sharp photo.

    IMHO, if u really interested to get a great prime lens.
    U can consider the 85 mm F/1.8.
    The bokeh from that lens is really amazing.
    The USM and the bokeh make it more value buy than the 50 mm F/1.4.
    ya was debating btw those 2 since they cost abt the same. not getting them anytime soon, maybe when the time comes i'll be able to make a decision

  20. #80

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    hmm...anyone noes hw to turn off our lcd panel? tried going thru the menus only found 1 to turn it off when we look thru the viewfinder.

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •