Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 988

Thread: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

  1. #501
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East
    Posts
    609

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by RyuHendrabusa View Post
    Was telling Ryan that we seldom see you in forum nowadays, then you posted on the next day!
    i was caught with lots of virus recently so I quarantine myself particularly here.

  2. #502

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD

    is this lens good? Judging from the reviews and photos, seem promising but like noone selling it.
    Any news of this lens?
    One of the user here are using it. If I not mistaken is rphotography.
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  3. #503
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD

    is this lens good? Judging from the reviews and photos, seem promising but like noone selling it.
    Any news of this lens?
    gd during day time, but come nite time n zoom all way..

    u can also ask JPLIM...perhaps he gonna sell it away and get 70-200 L

  4. #504

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    hi pooh75! welcome to clubsnap! and 450D TCSS!

    I would believe all the bros here would be happy you join for the shooting gatherings/outings. Just check back here regularly and ei, somebody post the blog link here again?

    oh yah, the BBB BUY BUY BUY virus is evidently strong here. prepare your anti-virus k!
    Hi,

    Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. So nice to meet new friends here. For now, I think I'm more worried about the H1N1 virus

    Anyway, I'm living in the TPY area. If any members lives nearby, drop me a PM and we can go shooting after work.

  5. #505
    Senior Member velasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PARISris , Singapore
    Posts
    2,627

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    One of the user here are using it. If I not mistaken is rphotography.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    gd during day time, but come nite time n zoom all way..

    u can also ask JPLIM...perhaps he gonna sell it away and get 70-200 L
    whee means it has similar quality as the canon one? 70-300? I heard Canon one is really lousy.

    Btw, where can i rent a cheap 55-250 IS lens for my upcoming travel trip? Still no money to buy lol.
    Last edited by velasco; 14th May 2009 at 02:56 PM.

  6. #506
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    so, anyone interested on lim kopi session at sls?
    Date: 15 May 09, friday
    Time: 7pm

    care to show some hands of those who are coming?
    will PM my hp number to those who responded.
    i will be meeting my supplier at 6pm, so staying back for kopi session after that. else I will walk ard before going home.

  7. #507
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    so, anyone interested on lim kopi session at sls?
    Date: 15 May 09, friday
    Time: 7pm

    care to show some hands of those who are coming?
    will PM my hp number to those who responded.
    i will be meeting my supplier at 6pm, so staying back for kopi session after that. else I will walk ard before going home.
    I dun mind goin if u gonna buy us Coffee...

  8. #508
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    whee means it has similar quality as the canon one? 70-300? I heard Canon one is really lousy.

    Btw, where can i rent a cheap 55-250 IS lens for my upcoming travel trip? Still no money to buy lol.
    U can try the commercial services offered section.. shld be ard $20-25 buck bah..

  9. #509

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Guys, what is the best way to batch upload to flickr?

    I tried using Flickr Tool that installed on my workstation, upload 2 pic and will have error.
    Tried using the web-based, like not working after upload 2 pic.

    Any advise?
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  10. #510
    Senior Member velasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PARISris , Singapore
    Posts
    2,627

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Guys, what is the best way to batch upload to flickr?

    I tried using Flickr Tool that installed on my workstation, upload 2 pic and will have error.
    Tried using the web-based, like not working after upload 2 pic.

    Any advise?
    Batch uploads amounting to how many? Usually i upload 30-40 per session using the web-based method, no problemo. Could it be your connection problem? By "not working" , what does it actually shows?

    Add me at flickr k joshy!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/sophomoremoira

  11. #511
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Guys, what is the best way to batch upload to flickr?

    I tried using Flickr Tool that installed on my workstation, upload 2 pic and will have error.
    Tried using the web-based, like not working after upload 2 pic.

    Any advise?
    get a new lappy or PC...

  12. #512
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    whee means it has similar quality as the canon one? 70-300? I heard Canon one is really lousy.

    Btw, where can i rent a cheap 55-250 IS lens for my upcoming travel trip? Still no money to buy lol.
    Why rent 55-250? Top up a bit to rent an L and your get better pictures. Not that 55-250 is not good but since it's a rental and not a purchase, you should go for better quality. Logic?

  13. #513
    Senior Member velasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PARISris , Singapore
    Posts
    2,627

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Why rent 55-250? Top up a bit to rent an L and your get better pictures. Not that 55-250 is not good but since it's a rental and not a purchase, you should go for better quality. Logic?
    Um, i wanna rent it so i can familiarize with it once i get my own. I dont see myself buying an L lens but good idea. They dont allow it to be brought overseas right?

  14. #514
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    Um, i wanna rent it so i can familiarize with it once i get my own. I dont see myself buying an L lens but good idea. They dont allow it to be brought overseas right?
    You can check with the rental company. Some allow.

    IMO, whether you will get the lens or not, at the end of the day, when comes to rental it's all bout trying. One thing good about not renting the L is that, you can resist the awesome-ness easily. Once you touch it, is no turning back.

  15. #515
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    You can check with the rental company. Some allow.

    IMO, whether you will get the lens or not, at the end of the day, when comes to rental it's all bout trying. One thing good about not renting the L is that, you can resist the awesome-ness easily. Once you touch it, is no turning back.
    man...thinkin of renting 100-400L or 300L or 400L to test test...

    but leh...exp lor..

  16. #516
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    man...thinkin of renting 100-400L or 300L or 400L to test test...

    but leh...exp lor..
    I still thinking which one to rent for the Sungei Buloh trip.

    100-400 or 300 prime.

    If you are really interested then I think if rent mulitple lenses, we can get discount.

  17. #517
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I still thinking which one to rent for the Sungei Buloh trip.

    100-400 or 300 prime.

    If you are really interested then I think if rent mulitple lenses, we can get discount.
    might as well rent one n share share...save cost..

    also, i think student got discount hor?

  18. #518
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    might as well rent one n share share...save cost..

    also, i think student got discount hor?
    Eh, depends on which company. I usually go CRC as it's more accessible. They dun have discount for weekends for students IIRC. Hehe!

    I might go for 100-400. With 1.6x cropped factor, 400 become 640.

  19. #519
    Senior Member velasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PARISris , Singapore
    Posts
    2,627

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    39. 100-400 f4-5.6L IS USM First Day (FD) $50 / SD $45
    23. 300mm f4L USM First Day (FD) $35 / SD $30/day

    another company

    Canon 100-400 mm f4.5-5.6 L IS USM - 30 (24)
    Canon 300 mm f2.8 L IS USM 100 (80) New

  20. #520
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 6

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Eh, depends on which company. I usually go CRC as it's more accessible. They dun have discount for weekends for students IIRC. Hehe!

    I might go for 100-400. With 1.6x cropped factor, 400 become 640.
    100-400 so much cheaper lor...

    but 300 F2.8 IS Ooo......

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •