Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1002

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

  1. #161
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    no, it's super loud, and it gets louder and louder

    i think my flatmates going to kill me LOL
    And you failed to wake up?

    I wonder if you can hear your hostel's fire alarm. Mine can wake the dead!
    I'm a cow with a camera

  2. #162

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    And you failed to wake up?

    I wonder if you can hear your hostel's fire alarm. Mine can wake the dead!
    oh, last year when i was playing c omputer game and i know it was likely to be a drill

    i just ignore it. and hide inside the room..

  3. #163
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    hai hai hai.
    Just woke up.
    Very funky all the icky discharge from my eye stucked my eyelashes together and dried shut my eyes.
    Have to grope my way blindly to the bathroom to slowly wash it off.

  4. #164
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    oh, last year when i was playing c omputer game and i know it was likely to be a drill

    i just ignore it. and hide inside the room..
    You mean you can endure? Wah!
    I'm a cow with a camera

  5. #165

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    You mean you can endure? Wah!
    LOL yar.. can

  6. #166
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    LOL yar.. can
    I'm a cow with a camera

  7. #167
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hai hai hai.
    Just woke up.
    Very funky all the icky discharge from my eye stucked my eyelashes together and dried shut my eyes.
    Have to grope my way blindly to the bathroom to slowly wash it off.


    Careful! don't assume that the toilet bowl is the sink.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  8. #168
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Careful! don't assume that the toilet bowl is the sink.
    hahaha later splash splash then feel something soft and chunky in your hands right?
    I dread applying the next set of eyedrops to my eye.
    It always makes me scream cause it really bites.

  9. #169

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hahaha later splash splash then feel something soft and chunky in your hands right?
    I dread applying the next set of eyedrops to my eye.
    It always makes me scream cause it really bites.
    endure!!
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  10. #170

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    yar....

    i slept through my phone alarm

    my phone alarm is NOT YOUR USUAL TYPE OF ALARM...
    my phone alarm is the WWII air raid siren..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  11. #171
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    hahaha I always wake before my phone alarm goes off cause I don't like the sound of the alarm.
    So I wake up and switch it off.

  12. #172

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    OHAI!

    Haha, I oso got eye problem two nights ago

    But now ok liao. I felt that my eye very sore on thursday night, then I looked into the mirror.... Machiam some blood vessel in my eye rupture like that.... Both eyes are like totally red n bloodshot.....

    Then ystd the whole day super uncomfortable. But heng, after applying eyedrops from NTUC ok liao... I think i super overdose lah. It says put one or two drops, but i put one or two drops every 10mins

  13. #173

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hahaha I always wake before my phone alarm goes off cause I don't like the sound of the alarm.
    So I wake up and switch it off.
    Haha, I dun look at clock one. I look at the sky outside Sometimes, wake up early before the alarm, then I thought the alarm failed me..... The sky colour out there is my reassurance

    Someone I knew once told me, I should live in the ancient times.... Tell the time by looking at the position of the sun

  14. #174

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hahaha I always wake before my phone alarm goes off cause I don't like the sound of the alarm.
    So I wake up and switch it off.
    Me too! I always beat my alarm
    Except this morning, planned to sleep in (since it's Saturday), but forgot to turn myalarm clock off last night
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  15. #175
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    OHAI!

    Haha, I oso got eye problem two nights ago

    But now ok liao. I felt that my eye very sore on thursday night, then I looked into the mirror.... Machiam some blood vessel in my eye rupture like that.... Both eyes are like totally red n bloodshot.....

    Then ystd the whole day super uncomfortable. But heng, after applying eyedrops from NTUC ok liao... I think i super overdose lah. It says put one or two drops, but i put one or two drops every 10mins
    hahaha scully you caught it from me from our meetup that day with dm.
    which i hope not since doc says my condition is non contagious.
    ur eyes better liao right?

  16. #176
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    Me too! I always beat my alarm
    Except this morning, planned to sleep in (since it's Saturday), but forgot to turn myalarm clock off last night
    hai hai adam!
    haha quite fun right?
    beat the clock!

  17. #177

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hai hai adam!
    haha quite fun right?
    beat the clock!
    BEAT BEAT BEAT

    Are you a guy?
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  18. #178
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    BEAT BEAT BEAT

    Are you a guy?
    -.-
    nope not today hahaha. left my penis in my other pair of pants.

  19. #179

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hahaha scully you caught it from me from our meetup that day with dm.
    which i hope not since doc says my condition is non contagious.
    ur eyes better liao right?
    Lol, no lah, not becoz of u, don't worry.

    Anyway, the meetup was so long ago. Probably it's due to some dust or what... Upgrading lift project at my place.

    Yea, my eye ok liao

  20. #180

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    yawns.. still sleepy.. nobody go out kai kai today?
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •