Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 1002

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

  1. #541

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    why...

    your heart break in anticipation ar....
    nah, just reminding myself how lucky i am not to have to sit for another exam for the rest of my life.


  2. #542

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    nah, just reminding myself how lucky i am not to have to sit for another exam for the rest of my life.




  3. #543
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Since our thread is one of the most viewed thread.......let me share some thought regarding the recent issue......those want to reply, please remember to expose yourself hor.

    This type things are happening even before I’m born, and before me, there are countless of people trying to change things but had fail………So I also somehow given up in changing anything, because no one have the right in changing others life…….For decade, USA had try that, but hated by so many….

    Actually CS is just a platform for us to share our work and knowledge, so just head for this direction……if you are good, just post your work and inspire others, or drop by a few pointers to newbie and guide them a bit.

    If you see a lousy photo and that guy only want to get praises, just move-on. Because you know that he/she is heading nowhere. Why waste the effort to comments them, any comments is teaching them.

    If you see so one pull a fast one in Buy/Sell, Remember the keyword, Caveat Emptor. You are getting deal lower from shop front, do expect some risk.

    If someone cursing model/talent for playing them out. Asked yourselves, our actual job, we only deal with registered company, and only start work after contract is signed. So if one wanted to engage a freelancer, do expect some risk.

    If you know about some pervert are disturbing model, tell the model to report to police. That is the actual procedure; we can’t go and burn him.
    If the model she herself don’t want to. Then ask yourself why bother so much when she don’t want to help herself.
    Sometime those girl also at fault, they thought they can outsmart those gwc, want money, want fame, where got so easy.

    If you don’t like how CS run, then just surf and don’t post…..many do that, they just surf the B/S…..life go on……..it really not easy to run a forum to please everyone.

    People who know me, will know that I only post photo in apad and kopitam, when I happy, I will share some technical knowledge attached with photos…….most of the time, I just tcss in kopitam. Life in CS is going fine, I still shoot a lot, learn on the way and know a few good friends…..on and off I will suan those gwc…..so why should I bother so much when the mod and admin never come and disturb me……..

  4. #544
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I MSN you for last 2 night, but you didn't reply.


    Izzit? I think i was not in front of the computer when you msn-ed. But how come i never receive any msgs at all? Whenever i log in, there will be A DAM's offline spams but how come not your online msgs? Anyway what can i do for you?
    I'm a cow with a camera

  5. #545

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Since our thread is one of the most viewed thread.......let me share some thought regarding the recent issue......those want to reply, please remember to expose yourself hor.

    This type things are happening even before I’m born, and before me, there are countless of people trying to change things but had fail………So I also somehow given up in changing anything, because no one have the right in changing others life…….For decade, USA had try that, but hated by so many….

    Actually CS is just a platform for us to share our work and knowledge, so just head for this direction……if you are good, just post your work and inspire others, or drop by a few pointers to newbie and guide them a bit.

    If you see a lousy photo and that guy only want to get praises, just move-on. Because you know that he/she is heading nowhere. Why waste the effort to comments them, any comments is teaching them.

    If you see so one pull a fast one in Buy/Sell, Remember the keyword, Caveat Emptor. You are getting deal lower from shop front, do expect some risk.

    If someone cursing model/talent for playing them out. Asked yourselves, our actual job, we only deal with registered company, and only start work after contract is signed. So if one wanted to engage a freelancer, do expect some risk.

    If you know about some pervert are disturbing model, tell the model to report to police. That is the actual procedure; we can’t go and burn him.
    If the model she herself don’t want to. Then ask yourself why bother so much when she don’t want to help herself.
    Sometime those girl also at fault, they thought they can outsmart those gwc, want money, want fame, where got so easy.

    If you don’t like how CS run, then just surf and don’t post…..many do that, they just surf the B/S…..life go on……..it really not easy to run a forum to please everyone.

    People who know me, will know that I only post photo in apad and kopitam, when I happy, I will share some technical knowledge attached with photos…….most of the time, I just tcss in kopitam. Life in CS is going fine, I still shoot a lot, learn on the way and know a few good friends…..on and off I will suan those gwc…..so why should I bother so much when the mod and admin never come and disturb me……..
    i understand that what there are many things in life that we cant be in total control but one should not given up so easily for it beliefs, that's my personal "philosophy" and that's what dream about.

    I do agree at a certain extent that no one have the right in changing others life, it just depend how you look at it while you viewing it. Kofi perhaps is just one of a good example? If i would think too much about will it has "virus" or not etc then i might wont bring it home with me,right?

    As for USA, they dont change other nations, personally i feel that whatever they do are more for beneficial for their own nation etc, such as Middle East issues, cause of OIL? Why not those poverty at Africa countries where there are whole lot of hungry children etc beside those humanitarian org. I will never understand politics too profound for me to understand, as far i know it never easy to manage a HAPPY FAMILY, not to mention a country.

    Let's chills chills with a good sleep, jsut like this!!! hahahaha

    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  6. #546
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Izzit? I think i was not in front of the computer when you msn-ed. But how come i never receive any msgs at all? Whenever i log in, there will be A DAM's offline spams but how come not your online msgs? Anyway what can i do for you?
    see when you want to go redstar.....

  7. #547
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    she busy talking to her loved one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL, oh ya the lover that tupi told me about.
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    this kind of thing, cannot let too many people know
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    pls dun pls dun!!! pls dun said MOOMOO has a Lover!!!!!



    I DO NOT LIKE PUDGY,FAIR MEN WHO THINK THEY ARE GOD'S GREATEST CREATION,WHO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE BETTER THAN WIKIPEDIA, ENCYCLOPEDIA,GOOGLE AND WHO MUST ALWAYS BE RIGHT!!
    Last edited by cowmera; 13th May 2009 at 01:07 AM.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  8. #548
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    see when you want to go redstar.....
    Thursday as usual!
    I'm a cow with a camera

  9. #549

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    I AM NOT PUDGY OR FAIR

  10. #550

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    this is her personal pot!





    VERY SOON NEED TO CHANGE A NEW BIG ONE!!!!!

    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  11. #551

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Since our thread is one of the most viewed thread.......let me share some thought regarding the recent issue......those want to reply, please remember to expose yourself hor.
    well,

    gandhi once said

    "be the change you want to see"

    but that's not enough, sometimes. anyways, i have said what i wanted to say, and that's all i'm going to say i guess.

  12. #552

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    I AM NOT PUDGY OR FAIR
    she just insulted you and obviously it's a personal attack!!!!!


    na mo na mo......

    I am manipulating
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  13. #553

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    this is her personal pot!
    i think kofi thinks she's a plant

  14. #554

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    this is her personal pot!





    VERY SOON NEED TO CHANGE A NEW BIG ONE!!!!!

    you should consider shooting a calender with kofi.... a la david mcenery.

  15. #555
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Thursday as usual!
    thursday morning i might have meeting......

  16. #556
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    I AM NOT PUDGY OR FAIR
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    she just insulted you and obviously it's a personal attack!!!!!

    Yes! it's a personal attack IN PUBLIC, OPENLY. I shall not operate using pm!
    I'm a cow with a camera

  17. #557

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    well,

    gandhi once said

    "be the change you want to see"
    changes are there everyday..... if not we wont be using internet to chat liao

    Of cos change for the "right" and "good" ones.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  18. #558
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    thursday morning i might have meeting......
    Then you let me know when you will be free lor. You are tanned and fit, you can be excused!
    I'm a cow with a camera

  19. #559
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    i am pudgy and fair

    denise you love me?

  20. #560

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i think kofi thinks she's a plant
    she think she is a dog!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    you should consider shooting a calender with kofi.... a la david mcenery.
    you want order a copy?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •