Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    why...

your heart break in anticipation ar....
    nah, just reminding myself how lucky i am not to have to sit for another exam for the rest of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    nah, just reminding myself how lucky i am not to have to sit for another exam for the rest of my life.

Since our thread is one of the most viewed thread.......let me share some thought regarding the recent issue......those want to reply, please remember to expose yourself hor.

This type things are happening even before I’m born, and before me, there are countless of people trying to change things but had fail………So I also somehow given up in changing anything, because no one have the right in changing others life…….For decade, USA had try that, but hated by so many….

Actually CS is just a platform for us to share our work and knowledge, so just head for this direction……if you are good, just post your work and inspire others, or drop by a few pointers to newbie and guide them a bit.

If you see a lousy photo and that guy only want to get praises, just move-on. Because you know that he/she is heading nowhere. Why waste the effort to comments them, any comments is teaching them.

If you see so one pull a fast one in Buy/Sell, Remember the keyword, Caveat Emptor. You are getting deal lower from shop front, do expect some risk.

If someone cursing model/talent for playing them out. Asked yourselves, our actual job, we only deal with registered company, and only start work after contract is signed. So if one wanted to engage a freelancer, do expect some risk.

If you know about some pervert are disturbing model, tell the model to report to police. That is the actual procedure; we can’t go and burn him.
    If the model she herself don’t want to. Then ask yourself why bother so much when she don’t want to help herself.
    Sometime those girl also at fault, they thought they can outsmart those gwc, want money, want fame, where got so easy.

If you don’t like how CS run, then just surf and don’t post…..many do that, they just surf the B/S…..life go on……..it really not easy to run a forum to please everyone.

People who know me, will know that I only post photo in apad and kopitam, when I happy, I will share some technical knowledge attached with photos…….most of the time, I just tcss in kopitam. Life in CS is going fine, I still shoot a lot, learn on the way and know a few good friends…..on and off I will suan those gwc…..so why should I bother so much when the mod and admin never come and disturb me……..

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I MSN you for last 2 night, but you didn't reply.

Izzit? I think i was not in front of the computer when you msn-ed. But how come i never receive any msgs at all? Whenever i log in, there will be A DAM's offline spams but how come not your online msgs? Anyway what can i do for you?
    I'm a cow with a camera

Since our thread is one of the most viewed thread.......let me share some thought regarding the recent issue......those want to reply, please remember to expose yourself hor.

This type things are happening even before I’m born, and before me, there are countless of people trying to change things but had fail………So I also somehow given up in changing anything, because no one have the right in changing others life…….For decade, USA had try that, but hated by so many….

Actually CS is just a platform for us to share our work and knowledge, so just head for this direction……if you are good, just post your work and inspire others, or drop by a few pointers to newbie and guide them a bit.

If you see a lousy photo and that guy only want to get praises, just move-on. Because you know that he/she is heading nowhere. Why waste the effort to comments them, any comments is teaching them.

If you see so one pull a fast one in Buy/Sell, Remember the keyword, Caveat Emptor. You are getting deal lower from shop front, do expect some risk.

If someone cursing model/talent for playing them out. Asked yourselves, our actual job, we only deal with registered company, and only start work after contract is signed. So if one wanted to engage a freelancer, do expect some risk.

If you know about some pervert are disturbing model, tell the model to report to police. That is the actual procedure; we can’t go and burn him.
    If the model she herself don’t want to. Then ask yourself why bother so much when she don’t want to help herself.
    Sometime those girl also at fault, they thought they can outsmart those gwc, want money, want fame, where got so easy.

If you don’t like how CS run, then just surf and don’t post…..many do that, they just surf the B/S…..life go on……..it really not easy to run a forum to please everyone.

People who know me, will know that I only post photo in apad and kopitam, when I happy, I will share some technical knowledge attached with photos…….most of the time, I just tcss in kopitam. Life in CS is going fine, I still shoot a lot, learn on the way and know a few good friends…..on and off I will suan those gwc…..so why should I bother so much when the mod and admin never come and disturb me……..
    i understand that what there are many things in life that we cant be in total control but one should not given up so easily for it beliefs, that's my personal "philosophy" and that's what dream about.

I do agree at a certain extent that no one have the right in changing others life, it just depend how you look at it while you viewing it. Kofi perhaps is just one of a good example? If i would think too much about will it has "virus" or not etc then i might wont bring it home with me,right?

As for USA, they dont change other nations, personally i feel that whatever they do are more for beneficial for their own nation etc, such as Middle East issues, cause of OIL? Why not those poverty at Africa countries where there are whole lot of hungry children etc beside those humanitarian org. I will never understand politics too profound for me to understand, as far i know it never easy to manage a HAPPY FAMILY, not to mention a country.

Let's chills chills with a good sleep, jsut like this!!! hahahaha

Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Izzit? I think i was not in front of the computer when you msn-ed. But how come i never receive any msgs at all? Whenever i log in, there will be A DAM's offline spams but how come not your online msgs? Anyway what can i do for you?
    see when you want to go redstar.....

she busy talking to her loved one...
    LOL, oh ya the lover that tupi told me about.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this kind of thing, cannot let too many people know
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    pls dun pls dun!!! pls dun said MOOMOO has a Lover!!!!!

I DO NOT LIKE PUDGY,FAIR MEN WHO THINK THEY ARE GOD'S GREATEST CREATION,WHO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE BETTER THAN WIKIPEDIA, ENCYCLOPEDIA,GOOGLE AND WHO MUST ALWAYS BE RIGHT!!
    Last edited by cowmera; 13th May 2009 at 01:07 AM.
    I'm a cow with a camera

see when you want to go redstar.....
    Thursday as usual!
    I'm a cow with a camera

I AM NOT PUDGY OR FAIR

this is her personal pot!

VERY SOON NEED TO CHANGE A NEW BIG ONE!!!!!

well,

gandhi once said

"be the change you want to see"

but that's not enough, sometimes. anyways, i have said what i wanted to say, and that's all i'm going to say i guess.

I AM NOT PUDGY OR FAIR
    she just insulted you and obviously it's a personal attack!!!!!

na mo na mo......

I am manipulating

i think kofi thinks she's a plant

VERY SOON NEED TO CHANGE A NEW BIG ONE!!!!!

you should consider shooting a calender with kofi.... a la david mcenery.

Thursday as usual!
    thursday morning i might have meeting......

I AM NOT PUDGY OR FAIR
    she just insulted you and obviously it's a personal attack!!!!!

Yes! it's a personal attack IN PUBLIC, OPENLY. I shall not operate using pm!
    I'm a cow with a camera

well,

gandhi once said

"be the change you want to see"
    changes are there everyday..... if not we wont be using internet to chat liao

Of cos change for the "right" and "good" ones.

thursday morning i might have meeting......
    Then you let me know when you will be free lor. You are tanned and fit, you can be excused!
    I'm a cow with a camera

i am pudgy and fair

denise you love me?

i think kofi thinks she's a plant
    she think she is a dog!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    you should consider shooting a calender with kofi.... a la david mcenery.
    you want order a copy?