Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1002

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

  1. #21

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    NMAN!
    ....

    for that, i need to sit under cold shower and emo and profess that i am making the world a better place

  2. #22

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    faint

    one.. MEH MEH

    super anti-climax
    One MEH MEH
    One nation
    One Singapore

    That's the way that we will MEH forevermore
    Every GOAT and every VAN, has its CATS and has its LOVE

    One MEH MEH
    One nation
    One Singapore

    And when the time comes for the Slaughter
    Our GOAT will never MEH
    We'll be united, VAN and MEH
    We'll show the world just where we MEH
    And reach out for Singapore, join our hands forevermore

  3. #23

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    One MEH MEH
    One nation
    One Singapore

    That's the way that we will MEH forevermore
    Every GOAT and every VAN, has its CATS and has its LOVE

    One MEH MEH
    One nation
    One Singapore

    And when the time comes for the Slaughter
    Our GOAT will never MEH
    We'll be united, VAN and MEH
    We'll show the world just where we MEH
    And reach out for Singapore, join our hands forevermore


    must record into album..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    One MEH MEH
    One nation
    One Singapore

    That's the way that we will MEH forevermore
    Every GOAT and every VAN, has its CATS and has its LOVE

    One MEH MEH
    One nation
    One Singapore

    And when the time comes for the Slaughter
    Our GOAT will never MEH
    We'll be united, VAN and MEH
    We'll show the world just where we MEH
    And reach out for Singapore, join our hands forevermore



    Try it with the pledge like how they convert it into a mahjong pledge.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  5. #25
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    New Thread!!!!

  6. #26

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post


    Try it with the pledge like how they convert it into a mahjong pledge.
    Eh... lemme try arh

    We, the GOATEES of RIOTVAN,
    pledge ourselves as one united HERD,
    regardless of SIZE, MEH MEH or GIRLFRIENDS, to build a democratic society,
    based on MUTTON and GOAT'S MILK so as to achieve KAMBING SOUP,
    NASI BRIYANI and SATAY for our VAN.
    Last edited by evo-lution; 7th May 2009 at 11:10 PM.

  7. #27

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Eh... lemme try arh

    We, the GOATEES of Singapore,
    pledge ourselves as one united HERD,
    regardless of SIZE, MEH MEH or GIRLFRIENDS, to build a democratic society,
    based on MUTTON and GOAT'S MILK so as to achieve happiness,
    prosperity and progress for our VAN.
    edit..

    We, the GOATEES of Singapore,
    pledge ourselves as one united HERD,
    regardless of SIZE, BEH SAI or GIRLFRIENDS, to build a democratic farm,
    based on MUTTON and GOAT'S MILK so as to achieve happiness,
    prosperity and progress for our VAN
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Eh... lemme try arh

    We, the GOATEES of Singapore,
    pledge ourselves as one united HERD,
    regardless of SIZE, MEH MEH or GIRLFRIENDS, to build a democratic society,
    based on MUTTON and GOAT'S MILK so as to achieve happiness,
    prosperity and progress for our VAN.
    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    edit..

    We, the GOATEES of Singapore,
    pledge ourselves as one united HERD,
    regardless of SIZE, BEH SAI or GIRLFRIENDS, to build a democratic farm,
    based on MUTTON and GOAT'S MILK so as to achieve happiness,
    prosperity and progress for our VAN


    My favourite lines in bold!
    I'm a cow with a camera

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    No kambing soup?
    I'm a cow with a camera

  10. #30

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    No kambing soup?
    I edited mine original post, go see see

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    edit..

    We, the GOATEES of Singapore,
    pledge ourselves as one united HERD,
    regardless of SIZE, BEH SAI or GIRLFRIENDS, to build a democratic farm,
    based on MUTTON and GOAT'S MILK so as to achieve happiness,
    prosperity and progress for our VAN
    Let me try......


    We, the GOATEES of Riotvan,
    pledge ourselves as one united HERD,
    regardless of SIZE, BEH SAI or GIRLFRIENDS, to build a democratic farm,
    based on MUTTON and GOAT'S MILK so as to achieve high cholesterol, protein,
    and high blood pressure
    for our VAN
    Last edited by cowmera; 7th May 2009 at 11:13 PM.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    I edited mine original post, go see see
    Read already. Ok, yours better!
    I'm a cow with a camera

  13. #33

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Let me try......


    We, the GOATEES of Riotvan,
    pledge ourselves as one united HERD,
    regardless of SIZE, BEH SAI or GIRLFRIENDS, to build a democratic farm,
    based on MUTTON and GOAT'S MILK so as to achieve high cholesterol, protein,
    and high blood pressure
    for our VAN
    Not bad arh..... Wah, later die early

  14. #34

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    hmm..

    We, the GOATEES of RIOTVAN,
    pledge ourselves as one united HERD,
    regardless of SIZE, BEH SAI or GIRLFRIENDS, to build a democratic farm,
    based on MUTTON and GOAT'S MILK so as to achieve KAMBING SOUP,
    NASI BRIYANI and SATAY for our VAN.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  15. #35
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    hi hi......

    some many pledge......

  16. #36

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    hi hi......

    some many pledge......
    hahaha ya man, so which version u prefer? Me haven go thru hahahahaha
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  17. #37

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    no one want to chat with me
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  18. #38
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    no one want to chat with me
    so sad......PM ppls lor......

  19. #39

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    haha.. i chat with you lor.. how's kofi?
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  20. #40

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    so sad......PM ppls lor......
    Pm you lor
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •