Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1002

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

  1. #321

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post

    U dun hoot mollers...rite? So, juz enjoy CS Kopitiam (or newbie) section
    it bores me

  2. #322

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post

    Even for relatively simple issue, like improve the photo standard in CS.....it proven so difficult.....so many good photographer had stop posting.......and so many smart-alex popping from nowhere, imparting all the wrong stuff......


    i don't go into macro section much,

    but even if got no wrong impartation of stuff, still got another crowd, the kind that will soft touch people.....

    the composition is messy, but will say "no not bad, got potential"

    anyways, yar, i know what you mean, a lot of good photographers have left. eikin hasn't posted here for ages..

  3. #323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    it bores me
    ya... especially most of those you find in CS... literally newbies

    shot a few professional models from overseas (TFCD somemore) and hooting them is a totally different experience.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  4. #324

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    anyways, yar, i know what you mean, a lot of good photographers have left. eikin hasn't posted here for ages..
    I tot he still a mod?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  5. #325

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    ya... especially most of those you find in CS... literally newbies

    shot a few professional models from overseas (TFCD somemore) and hooting them is a totally different experience.


    never try before, so i will not comment much because it will not be fair, but i know that for a large number of the photos posted in P&P, if i was the photographer, i would not bear to put them up, because they are not suitable for public consumption.

    anyways, don't get me wrong, i don't want a revolution, where suddenly all potential perverts get thrown into jail.

    i just started the thread to really, create awareness, even if nothing is done, at least there was someone trying.

  6. #326
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    i don't go into macro section much,

    but even if got no wrong impartation of stuff, still got another crowd, the kind that will soft touch people.....

    the composition is messy, but will say "no not bad, got potential"

    anyways, yar, i know what you mean, a lot of good photographers have left. eikin hasn't posted here for ages..
    For those good macro shooter that i personally know....stingrey, natureTTL and P123 had stop posting or only post one or twice a year.......i'm the most active currently in CS, but spend most of all time in Kopitam and apad......only Chuan Yan, now the macro mod still actively giving comments......but saw many ppls also don't bother about his comments.................. sometime, i really wanted to call him and tell him don't waste him time on them.......

  7. #327

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    For those good macro shooter that i personally know....stingrey, natureTTL and P123 had stop posting or only post one or twice a year.......i'm the most active currently in CS, but spend most of all time in Kopitam and apad......only Chuan Yan, now the macro mod still actively giving comments......but saw many ppls also don't bother about his comments.................. sometime, i really wanted to call him and tell him don't waste him time on them.......
    And the ORIGINAL XMM... megaweb. sigh...
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  8. #328

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    haiz... can't sleep...

    slept the whole day... and drank coke... now is like... wide awake...
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  9. #329

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    o hai
    time to go to work

    byebyebye
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  10. #330

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    good morning..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  11. #331

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    O-Hai-O

    I'm zombiefied today.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  12. #332

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    haiz... can't sleep...

    slept the whole day... and drank coke... now is like... wide awake...
    cos of this?

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    O-Hai-O

    I'm zombiefied today.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  13. #333

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    cos of this?
    ya. now looking at a wall of numbers... the numbers seems to be running around the screen....

    Jia lat... later budget screw up...
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  14. #334

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    ya. now looking at a wall of numbers... the numbers seems to be running around the screen....

    Jia lat... later budget screw up...
    lol.. take your time.. I go kai kai.. see ya..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  15. #335

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    lol.. take your time.. I go kai kai.. see ya..


    add fuel to fire onli...
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  16. #336
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    well,

    if you have to be a registered member, then at the very least, got ip address. this will dissuade people.
    Dynamic IP's in SG? It's duplicated all the time, esp if you're on Singnet or some other servers which uses multiple IP addresses...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  17. #337
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    most aren't that bad anyway... and there bound to be blacksheeps (not blackgoats) around.

    anyway, your's isn't the first time this issue was raised...

    U dun hoot mollers...rite? So, juz enjoy CS Kopitiam (or newbie) section

    I also tried... but not exactly my cup of tea...

    Hmmmm... looks very familiar...

    Tang's studio?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  18. #338
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    lol.. take your time.. I go kai kai.. see ya..
    Enjoy yourself....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  19. #339

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Dynamic IP's in SG? It's duplicated all the time, esp if you're on Singnet or some other servers which uses multiple IP addresses...
    still traceable... remember ODEX?

    But need court orders.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  20. #340
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXV

    o hai o hai all

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •