Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nice fashionable camera bag for DSLR + min 2 lens

Default Re: Nice fashionable camera bag for DSLR + min 2 lens

Another vote for Billingham
    M9 + Nex 5 Shooter

first vote for national geographic!

never fail to turn eyes .a good all round bag.

Quote Originally Posted by jtan4 View Post
    i've given up looking for nice fashionable camera bags for dslr. My grouse is that most manufacturers design dslr bags for men, and not for women. Most are black, brown, grey. screams CAMERA BAG instanteously!

I also didn't want a crumpler, cos every tom dick and harry seems to be carrying it.

So,.. anyway... I've decided that maybe i'm too "advanced" for my time. Just got to wait until someone decides to design something nice for us women. =)

Cheers
    Jinny

PS: In the end, I got a Kata rucksack, in a light pastel green colour. =)
    I'm a guy but totally agree with your point...
    so I got a Kata 467 in White and yellow...
    All my frens never suspect it is a camera bag...

Quote Originally Posted by Morozov View Post
    I think the 6 million dollar bag would be good..not too big or not too small to fit more things...btw any domke shops around in Singapore or do I have to order online? I also like the domke bags but not sure which to get.. seen the popular ones here are the J2, F6, J6, F2?? Is the crumpler + domke both waterproof bags as well? I think the domke one is more durable and tougher than the crumpler one.

CP sells the domke one F6.. around the same price as the 6mil home crumpler
    Link
    Crumpler and Domke are not waterproof. Waterproof means to say I can dunk the bag in a tub of water and not a drop will leak in. They are splash proof though, so don't worry if you're running for shelter in a light drizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    Nvr go wrong with the Billinghams!!
    Sure, if this is 1929 in the British Empire.

i've given up looking for nice fashionable camera bags for dslr. My grouse is that most manufacturers design dslr bags for men, and not for women. Most are black, brown, grey. screams CAMERA BAG instanteously!

I also didn't want a crumpler, cos every tom dick and harry seems to be carrying it.

So,.. anyway... I've decided that maybe i'm too "advanced" for my time. Just got to wait until someone decides to design something nice for us women. =)

Cheers
    Jinny

Well, I'm thinking of converting bags instead, for that reason. Most camera bags are um... uncle-ly in nature. :P

Quote Originally Posted by IloveBeaches View Post
    first vote for national geographic!

never fail to turn eyes .a good all round bag.
    you mean the medium size backpack? I think its really really big...its like going for a mountain climb hahah..don't think I have seen anyone carrying it though. But they have a few range of bags...theres also the shoulder one.

Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Crumpler and Domke are not waterproof. Waterproof means to say I can dunk the bag in a tub of water and not a drop will leak in. They are splash proof though, so don't worry if you're running for shelter in a light drizzle.
    Yeah probably I don't think any bag is able to do that...maybe lowerpro? I don't know.

Anyway does the f-6 domke come with different colours? the default brown is pretty ugly lol...I can check out domke bags at CP right? Do they still stock Domke bags?

I checked the crumpler site at UK and seems a lot of better selections out there.

link

link

Do the crumpler SG shop sell all these? Coz the SG site don't show any.. might go down this week to have a look

the primus aw is quite alright actually

Yeah probably I don't think any bag is able to do that...maybe lowerpro? I don't know.

Anyway does the f-6 domke come with different colours? the default brown is pretty ugly lol...I can check out domke bags at CP right? Do they still stock Domke bags?

I checked the crumpler site at UK and seems a lot of better selections out there.

link

link

Do the crumpler SG shop sell all these? Coz the SG site don't show any.. might go down this week to have a look
    sadly, the local crumpler stores (online & physical) only have those listed on the site. Our crumpler stores = US crumpler stocks. UK & Europe crumpler have their own line of bags.. so much nicer. hai.

or you can always do amazon.com and gets it shipped over using vpost (but hefty shipping fees though).

Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    sadly, the local crumpler stores (online & physical) only have those listed on the site. Our crumpler stores = US crumpler stocks. UK & Europe crumpler have their own line of bags.. so much nicer. hai.

or you can always do amazon.com and gets it shipped over using vpost (but hefty shipping fees though).
    damn the uk crumpler site is so much more awesome...ahhhh...but the prices aren't that bad I see...not sure if they ship to Singapore and if its not hefty.. I can try.

I seem to think that the hadley pro i use is slick enough...
    and it's billingham!
    Pentax K-x

damn the uk crumpler site is so much more awesome...ahhhh...but the prices aren't that bad I see...not sure if they ship to Singapore and if its not hefty.. I can try.
    yeah.. had ideas of getting them in too, but the shipping fees (not forgetting currency conversion rates) made me decide otherwise. else, do check out the B&S section here, saw some prettyboys crumpler WTS threads going around.

all the best in your selection! buying bags are so much fun!

Crumpler.co.uk does not ship to Singapore.

Cheers
    Jinny

Jill-E!!!!!! Gosh im soooo tempted!

vpost does. =D
    1 Camera Body and a couple lenses.

theres one call artisan
    http://www.decameraconsultant.com/content/view/4/7/
    nice but they are ex....

Quote Originally Posted by LukaviZ View Post
    vpost does. =D
    Yeah they do but I think the total bill altogether to ship to Singapore would cost around $170 for a Pretty Boy XXL(Fits 2 SLRs with 4 lenses and accessories) with VpostUK.
    Last edited by Morozov; 17th May 2009 at 11:23 AM.

I have Domke F2 as well as Donke J3, love both of them.

Crumplers are ok, but i agree the lint from inside does get on your gear.

http://www.lomographyasia.com/microsite/sidekick/buy/

these bags are for lomo
    i wonder if they are able to fit dslr..

why isnt there any nice and fashionable bags like this for dslr?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123