Hi guys was wondering anyone have any recommendations on nice fashionable DSLR camera bags and not the usual black bag? I have been researching around and don't fancy the ones from lowerpro or tamarac although yes they are functional.
Some fashionable camera bags (updated list):
- Crumpler 5 million dollar home
- Crumpler 6 million dollar home
- Crumpler 7 million dollar home
- Shootsac (only for lens + accessories - no space for body)
- Acme Camera Bags (more for the ladies)
- Billingham (these are really expensive though)
- National Geographic Medium backpack (can fit SLR + 15inch laptop possible)
- NaneuPro USA
- Fogg Camera Bags (Another Billingham-like poison)
- F-stop Digi Cases
Anyone have any more recommendations around the $100-$150 range? Some of them are pretty too expensive...though I think the Crumpler 5 million dollar home is good..anyone has it?