Thread: Photo AIO Printers

Default Photo AIO Printers

Hi all,

I am looking to buy an All-In-One (AIO) printer for home use, especially to print good quality photographs. I want the printer to be able to support pictbridge, SD, CF, and XD cards. I would also like the printer to have wireless connection as I have 2 computers. Apart from the above factors, I am also taking into consideration of the price of the ink catridges.

Currently, I am looking at HP Photosmart C5380, C6380, Canon PIXMA MX850, and MP970.

May I seek your advice as to which printer models do you recommend? I am also open to other printers apart from the above mentioned.

Thank you.
    Last edited by fierywise; 7th May 2009 at 01:17 AM.

Default Re: Photo AIO Printers

I recommend Epson actually. cheap ink + not easy to differentiate from HP photo printout once properly callibrated.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    I recommend Epson actually. cheap ink + not easy to differentiate from HP photo printout once properly callibrated.
    I second that.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Thanks. May I know which Epson models do you recommend?

actually i'd recommend the canon pixmas over the epson tho i use epson large format printers.
    reason being they're quite brainfree in operation. i have both pixma and epson AIOs at home and the epson cant work properly half the time.
    the canon even has a built in duplex unit which really saves paper and time for me.
    sigh.

Blog Entries

but the canon AIOs are fugly

Hmmm... I was looking at Epson TW700 (not sure if that's the correct model name). It looks pretty good. But I am still quite undecided. Perhaps some pointers on how to select a photo printer?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    I second that.

I third that. Its a good one