Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Singapore My Home Photography Competition - Prizes worth over $10,000!!!

Default Singapore My Home Photography Competition - Prizes worth over $10,000!!!

Hi all, this is a nation-wide competition held in conjunction with NDP'09. Click on the picture for full details!

Default Re: Singapore My Home Photography Competition - Prizes worth over $10,000!!!

cool lol btw did they state no pp allowed? cos i saw a pic by dave the shot was like so PP-ED..
    Proudly Tangshooter--Nikon D90/18-105mm/f3.5-5.6g/50mm f1.4/SB-900!
    My Flickr Profile

Default Re: Singapore My Home Photography Competition - Prizes worth over $10,000!!!

poon, long time no see...

anyway, see here >> http://www.singaporemyhome.sg/ndp_terms.cfm

haha long time no see too currently exam coursework pile up like mountian high aready stress.... no outing till june lol sobsobsob 3weeks never touch cam aready...
    Proudly Tangshooter--Nikon D90/18-105mm/f3.5-5.6g/50mm f1.4/SB-900!
    My Flickr Profile

Quote Originally Posted by poondq View Post
    haha long time no see too currently exam coursework pile up like mountian high aready stress.... no outing till june lol sobsobsob 3weeks never touch cam aready...
    Wah. Jiayou. I just completed my first yr of uni.

by the way a lot of us are concerned with intellectual property rights for the photos submitted in competitions. for this competition they will use winning entries and other selected entries for NDP publicity, but will credit the owner accordingly. image copyrights will always remain with the original owner.

winning entries will also be exhibited in shopping malls, hdb hub etc.

Interestingly, the winner will have to give autographs whenever they require
    Never seen this before...
    D90 | 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 || flickr || photoblog

so we upload the photos or send them in?

Alternatively, the images can also be submitted on a CD-Rom, together with the duly completed officialentry form by 10 June 2009 (Photocopies of the form are acceptable) to the following address:

so they will upload for ask into the site? Oh okay.

Sorry if I sound stupid, but how to you go about to register for the competition?
    I try finding the link to register but doesn't seems to be able to do so/ it doesn't work. Can anyone enlighten me the steps to register? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    so we upload the photos or send them in?

Alternatively, the images can also be submitted on a CD-Rom, together with the duly completed officialentry form by 10 June 2009 (Photocopies of the form are acceptable) to the following address:

so they will upload for ask into the site? Oh okay.
    Upload on the site. The hard-copy entry by mail is more a contingency plan in case the server fails...

Quote Originally Posted by NE clicks clicks View Post
    Sorry if I sound stupid, but how to you go about to register for the competition?
    I try finding the link to register but doesn't seems to be able to do so/ it doesn't work. Can anyone enlighten me the steps to register? Thanks in advance
    once you reach www.singaporemyhome.sg, click on "log in" on the top right and you will be redirected to the official NDP website for log in or registration. clicking on "submit photos" will do the same too if you haven't logged-in/registered.

simply fill in the blanks and register your ndp account. after that you should be redirected back to www.singaporemyhome.sg. if you're not redirected, just enter the url manually.

Gd luck to those who join in this competition. I want my D300 !!! HAHAHAHAHAH
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

cool...time to go sss n try my luck
    the theme is my home? then i shld shoot my home? lol..

Hi Stonecow, perhaps the website isn't functioning the way it's supposed to... or maybe it's just me, but I can't register. Could you advise, please?

there is a series featuring scences from overseas
    seems like photog's personal gallery of trip abroad.

jude

Quote Originally Posted by rphotography View Post
    cool...time to go sss n try my luck
    the theme is my home? then i shld shoot my home? lol..
    theme is "Coming Together". haha. I also had the same thought as you. Wah home! easy ah! so i submitted 5 of those that reminds me of Singapore. Skali i saw a small print stating theme and when i click it i saw this..

"
    About "Singapore My Home" Photography Competition

The “Singapore My Home” Photography Competition is a nationwide competition, which provides an opportunity for Singaporeans and residents to share through their lenses what Singapore means to them. Nothing tugs at the heartstrings more than emotion-evoking images that reflect our common identity, and our shared memories as Singaporeans.
    Singapore My Home

The theme for Singapore My Home 2009 is "Come Together".

All budding and seasoned shutterbugs are invited to capture the essence of what brings us together as Singaporeans. It may be friends getting together or special family moments, a game of soccer or a feast of local food, a celebration of joy or overcoming adversity together. Indeed, it is this spirit of togetherness that bonds us as Singaporeans, and reminds us that Singapore is truly Home.
    "
    From The Darkside
    akimbo-style Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by stonecow View Post
    once you reach www.singaporemyhome.sg, click on "log in" on the top right and you will be redirected to the official NDP website for log in or registration. clicking on "submit photos" will do the same too if you haven't logged-in/registered.

simply fill in the blanks and register your ndp account. after that you should be redirected back to www.singaporemyhome.sg. if you're not redirected, just enter the url manually.
    Thanks for your help. However, it doesn't seems to work even after i follow the steps given. I have a feeling that the website is having some functioning problem.

Quote Originally Posted by beanbean View Post
    Hi Stonecow, perhaps the website isn't functioning the way it's supposed to... or maybe it's just me, but I can't register. Could you advise, please?
    I think you are facing the same problem that i have encounter. The website doesn't bring us to the registration page. Instead the screen merely disappear a while and comes back to the log in page again.

NE clicks clicks & beanbean:

which browser and version are you using? the lates browser shouldn't have any problems - mine was smooth. perhaps you can try going straight to http://www.ndp.org.sg/ to register, then return to http://www.singaporemyhome.sg to see if the website acknowledges your log-in. oh yah, you need to enable cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post
    theme is "Coming Together". haha. I also had the same thought as you. Wah home! easy ah! so i submitted 5 of those that reminds me of Singapore. Skali i saw a small print stating theme and when i click it i saw this..

"

The “Singapore My Home” Photography Competition is a nationwide competition, which provides an opportunity for Singaporeans and residents to share through their lenses what Singapore means to them. Nothing tugs at the heartstrings more than emotion-evoking images that reflect our common identity, and our shared memories as Singaporeans.
    Singapore My Home

All budding and seasoned shutterbugs are invited to capture the essence of what brings us together as Singaporeans. It may be friends getting together or special family moments, a game of soccer or a feast of local food, a celebration of joy or overcoming adversity together. Indeed, it is this spirit of togetherness that bonds us as Singaporeans, and reminds us that Singapore is truly Home.
    "
    wow great info
    good luck man..

Quote Originally Posted by fedodedo View Post

"

Singapore My Home

"
    The organiser has been informed of this confusion over the theme, and has since added a line and hyperlink on the first page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast