Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lens Art

Default Re: Lens Art

Btw the 18-55 shot (first few shot with white background), the white balance seems a bit off to my eye, wonder if it's my monitor. Maybe you can test with a grey card on your next shot. Precision is very important in a product shot. Ps if I say something wrong, just my 2 cent.

It's not your eyes.. I kinda botched up the white parts.. due to my non white study light. So the black back ground ones were better in the sense.

Oh yeah I just started photography not long ago thats why my lenses are pretty much new.

can somebody explain how to make a photo like that...?
    i ussualy see a product photo with white bacground...

I shot it on a glass dining table with very low light. I used fast shutter speed witha external flash to get that effect of the black back ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    Setup: A glass dining table. Shot with 18-55 kit lens on tripod with external flashing.

Combined 6 various flash point shots in photoshop to achieve the light tent effect.

It just shows you dun need high-end equipments to get excellent shots...creative thinking is more important.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post

Might want to PS away the light reflection at the bottom of the image. In any case, So far so good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12