Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Any CS kanna KO by STI 2day?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    237

    Angry Any CS kanna KO by STI 2day?

    today STI dived 44 pt! any CS kanna? hopefully tomorrow will recover or else there will be many lens & systems here next week. :-(

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lauLEE
    today STI dived 44 pt! any CS kanna? hopefully tomorrow will recover or else there will be many lens & systems here next week. :-(
    STI market too small . Only can make peanuts leh.

    Hopefully NASDAQ can climb back tonight.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Yes my STAT went south from the first minute until the end.....

  4. #4
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    bought STAT, Creaf today, hopefully able to finance my next purchase of equipment.

    well, i think it is ok to consolidate after a short stint up north, healthy mah...

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12,938

    Default

    the correction has been pretty steep. it's especially bad for people who have bought shares two/three weeks ago I think.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Yes my STAT went south from the first minute until the end.....
    so did u just lose yr pant, or more than that, even yr studio equipments? if tomorrow another 50pt! how? selling yr apartment?
    hehe.... juz jokin!
    i think next week will go back to 1780.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    NASDAQ still doing ok leh....trade there better....each stock can easily make 5 bucks these days

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lauLEE
    so did u just lose yr pant, or more than that, even yr studio equipments? if tomorrow another 50pt! how? selling yr apartment?
    hehe.... juz jokin!
    i think next week will go back to 1780.
    Nah, I still have cash in pocket, gun for another kill maybe.
    Many years ago used to serve the POEMS forums and met some interesting fellas over there....

  9. #9
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lauLEE
    i think next week will go back to 1780.
    lets cross our fingers and pray it will happen

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •