Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789
Results 161 to 169 of 169

Thread: FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPANA TELEFONICA - 10 May 2009

  1. #161
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPANA TELEFONICA - 10 May 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    thank you thank you... i will do my best to uphold the honor (or what is left) of F1.

    agenda

    1. unsuspend the 3-race ban for mclaren. in addition a 3-race ban will be added for attempting to fool the FIA with pathetic attempts at looking honest and forthcoming.

    2. all restrictions on budget caps are removed with immediate effect.

    3. henceforth all modifications are deemed legal. teams will have full freedom to implement and test new features throughout the season.

    4. who dares win.

    Correction for #1: immdiate ban till end of 2010 season!

  2. #162

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPANA TELEFONICA - 10 May 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Correction for #1: immdiate ban till end of 2010 season!
    oh nos... faint.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  3. #163

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPANA TELEFONICA - 10 May 2009

    Bernie: Two-Tier System A Non-Starter

    "F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has revealed that Formula One is unlikely to adopt the two-tiered system that had been considered under the proposed budget cuts."

    "I always thought that was a bit stupid," Ecclestone told the Daily Mail."




  4. #164

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPANA TELEFONICA - 10 May 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    Bernie: Two-Tier System A Non-Starter

    "F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has revealed that Formula One is unlikely to adopt the two-tiered system that had been considered under the proposed budget cuts."

    "I always thought that was a bit stupid," Ecclestone told the Daily Mail."



    but wad does mad max think?
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  5. #165

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPANA TELEFONICA - 10 May 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    but wad does mad max think?
    Mad Max? Oh you mean Spanky...

    Max the "I love to be Spanked by Nazi Hookers" is pretty much out to play an ego pissing contest and destroying F1 in the process.

    Spanky Max needs to go!!!

  6. #166

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPANA TELEFONICA - 10 May 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    Mad Max? Oh you mean Spanky...

    Max the "I love to be Spanked by Nazi Hookers" is pretty much out to play an ego pissing contest and destroying F1 in the process.

    Spanky Max needs to go!!!

    definitely!!! i think even bernie getting sick of him.

    spanky has to go...and he should bring mclaren and pork slice along with him. maybe they can have a spanking party together. village people II??

  7. #167
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPANA TELEFONICA - 10 May 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    definitely!!! i think even bernie getting sick of him.

    spanky has to go...and he should bring mclaren and pork slice along with him. maybe they can have a spanking party together. village people II??
    Yeah man...and before he go everyone pls give him a good spank!

  8. #168

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPANA TELEFONICA - 10 May 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    definitely!!! i think even bernie getting sick of him.

    spanky has to go...and he should bring mclaren and pork slice along with him. maybe they can have a spanking party together. village people II??
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  9. #169

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPANA TELEFONICA - 10 May 2009

    Monaco thread started..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •