Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPANA TELEFONICA - 10 May 2009

Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPANA TELEFONICA - 10 May 2009

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    unbelievable. i think ferrari needs to hire an engineer who is good in maths.
    lol Dunno why Luca is so patient with his team. Quite obvious that Mr Screw-up is not working for Ferrari.

The new rules are really affecting the team. Only consolation is that McLaren is also struggling but with less screw ups.

wah lao.. Sound like McLaren also need to die jialat jialat for the Ferrari fans to feel better..
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    wah lao.. Sound like McLaren also need to die jialat jialat for the Ferrari fans to feel better..
    Yeahs thats the only consolation for us. McLaren is also struggling. But I dun blame both teams for their struggles cos both are involved in the race for the constructors title last season. So much less time and effort are spent on this new car.

But the performence of the Ferrari racing team boss and engineer is a joke.

mclaren need to die jialat....FULLSTOP. there is no place in sport for liars and cheaters.

mclaren need to die jialat....FULLSTOP. there is no place in sport for liars and cheaters.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

lol if madmacs is FIA boss instead of madmax, I'll volunteer to dig McLaren's grave.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    lol if madmacs is FIA boss instead of madmax, I'll volunteer to dig McLaren's grave.
    faint
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    faint

Red Bull has followed Toyota in declaring that it will not enter next year's world championship under the current regulations.

Toyota's team President John Howett made the threat this weekend in Barcelona, as other teams including Ferrari and BMW also openly baulk at the governance of the sport by Max Mosley and his plans for voluntary budget caps....

More here.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

ho seh liao! let's see how FIA responds now. if they don't give in F1 might end up smaller than A1 GP.

unbelievable. i think ferrari needs to hire an engineer who is good in maths.
    that person has a team of his own now.

sorely disappointed with Ferrari. not sure what they are up to
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Kimi had early break so he can have his ice cream.....

what happened to Ferrari this season, huh? i was hoping for a showdown by massa. unfortunately, miscalculation in fuel! what is this man? even with ice-cream boy out before the race ended, can't the team concentrate on massa and give their best effort in getting massa to finish the race in the best position he could? instead, lack of fuel and had to go slow to ensure sufficient fuel for the car could at least go pass the finishing line.

i am not a fan of ferrari but i just hate so see brawn winning all the while, especially button. i was hoping to see barrichello coming home ahead of his team-mate and massa to finish among top 3.

Quote Originally Posted by wee_ly View Post
    what happened to Ferrari this season, huh? i was hoping for a showdown by massa. unfortunately, miscalculation in fuel! what is this man? even with ice-cream boy out before the race ended, can't the team concentrate on massa and give their best effort in getting massa to finish the race in the best position he could? instead, lack of fuel and had to go slow to ensure sufficient fuel for the car could at least go pass the finishing line.

i am not a fan of ferrari but i just hate so see brawn winning all the while, especially button. i was hoping to see barrichello coming home ahead of his team-mate and massa to finish among top 3.
    well...if a team is good it is good. have to give credit to brawn gp this season. at the moment only red bull seems to be able to compete with them. anyway maybe FIA's 40% cap will soon put us out of our misery.

Not sure how this budget cap issue will unfold. Seems like a lot of resistance from current teams.
    With so many current teams threatening to quit if the new budget cap is limited next year I doubt we have the same level of interest. Ferrari, McLiaren, BMW, Toyota have build up a good following in F1. Now if they do exit next year I am not sure if the F1 will retain its attraction. F1 will relegate to being similar to GP and A1.

I think the FIA is getting too ambitious.. Too much too soon.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by wee_ly View Post
    bro... is that how you placed your bet ah?

anyway, i think it's kinda getting a bit boring to see more or less the same outcome on every race.

but then again... if it's Ferrari that's on the podium for every race... then it will be interesting... Forza Ferrari
    Last edited by mohgui; 11th May 2009 at 04:34 PM.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    bro... is that how you placed your bet ah?
    something like that lah.......

Don't take it away from Brawn... they have done well as a team and as individual drivers. Nice to see them up there with Red Bull and not the usual Ferrari and McLiaren.

Looks like Rubens will be less of a team player now that he is upset with the change in race strategy for Jenson in the last race. What an idiot!!! Hope this do not affect Brawn team overall.

yeah.. hope that this episode does not upset the team dynamics within the Brawn team.. I pity Barrichello though.. When he was with Ferrari, Schumacher was the main guy, now with the Brawn team, Button is the main guy.. He's playing 2nd fiddle to everyone.
    Last edited by raptor1988; 11th May 2009 at 11:36 PM.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast