Why only McLiaren and Ferrari fans here????
What happened to Brawn, Toyota and the others....????
What a shocker! Ice-cream out of Q1.
His team-mate is on top of the timesheet tho'.
Out of Q1!
Out of Q2!
Hamilton OMG!! faint
Hamilton is out of Q2. Alonso just managed to scrap it through.
BUTTON on pole!!
Vettel 2nd followed by Barrichello.
Go Brawn Go!!!
wtf is wrong with the ferrari engineers? a 2nd screw up is unforgivable! already screw up once in malaysia and now again. when will they learn?!
FERRARI ERROR HUMILIATES RAIKKONEN
Great P1 for Button and Brawn. Looking forward to a good race for Brawn.
i think they really want to sabo Raikkonen leh. how can such silly mistake happened? damn those italians. they hardly know how to manage a F1 team.
i'm so embarrased to wear my Ferrari t-shirt tomorrow... haiz.
Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.
i may give up on ferrari management but i will not give up on the team.
FORZA FERRARI!!! MASSA ROCKS!!!
The aero upgrade for McLaren looks like to be below par as compared to the other teams. They are really struggling...
Update on pre-race weights. From: http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2009/5/9334.html
Below is the provisional grid for Spain with each car's weight.
1. Jenson Button, Brawn GP, 646kg
2. Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, 651.5
3. Rubens Barrichello, Brawn GP, 649.5
4. Felipe Massa, Ferrari, 655
5. Mark Webber, Red Bull, 651.5
6. Timo Glock, Toyota, 646.5
7. Jarno Trulli, Toyota, 655.5
8. Fernando Alonso, Renault, 645
9. Nico Rosberg, Williams, 668
10. Robert Kubica, BMW Sauber, 660
11. Kazuki Nakajima, Williams, 676.6
12. Nelson Piquet, Renault, 677.4
13. Nick Heidfeld, BMW Sauber, 676.3
14. Lewis Hamilton, McLaren, 683
15. Sebastien Buemi, Toro Rosso, 678
16. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, 673
17. Sebastien Bourdais, Toro Rosso, 669
18. Heikki Kovalainen, McLaren, 657
19. Adrian Sutil, Force India, 675
20. Giancarlo Fisichella, Force India, 656
Looks like L. Hamilton's car is the heaviest.
well have to look on the bright side. even with ferrari screw up, we are ONLY 2 places behind pork slice