Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1006

Thread: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

  1. #381

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Me too joining to SK warrior tonight.

  2. #382

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Benosaurous View Post
    Behind the scene with lx3

    fwah! fashionistas spotted!

  3. #383

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Gud Moaning to all butties!

    Goodluck for AUDI & Enjoy the weekend!!!
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  4. #384

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Gd day, skw forwards~

  5. #385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    hey butties..

    If i wan to go Pengerang for cycling... how is the plan like huh ?? i mean from changi ferry terminal sit a boat to reach there, then from there is there a bicycle rent shop or i must travel a bit to the bicycle shop?
    ~ A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know. ~

  6. #386
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by part0 View Post
    hey butties..

    If i wan to go Pengerang for cycling... how is the plan like huh ?? i mean from changi ferry terminal sit a boat to reach there, then from there is there a bicycle rent shop or i must travel a bit to the bicycle shop?
    Muz travel a bit ti rch the bicycle shop, maybe u can take a cab there

  7. #387

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Muz travel a bit ti rch the bicycle shop, maybe u can take a cab there
    thanks buttie..

    when i reach the jetty over there is there a map for me to look at it ?

    and by the way.. i google and found this http://www.tristangroup.com and most of the ppl go there and look for them to rent bicycles... is this ok?
    ~ A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know. ~

  8. #388

    Thumbs up Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    ATTENTION ALL TS MEMEBERS

    TangShooters Chat Room at FaceBook

    Please click HERE to go to TS Chat App on FaceBook.

    This is my first contribution to TS as a facebook application.

    This can serve as an alternative to our CS TCSS Forums (or when CS crashes).

    Please add as Bookmark, so you can visit again.

    Comments and Critics are welcome.

    Thanks.

    Nirenj.


    http://apps.facebook.com/ts_chat/


  9. #389

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by part0 View Post
    thanks buttie..

    when i reach the jetty over there is there a map for me to look at it ?

    and by the way.. i google and found this http://www.tristangroup.com and most of the ppl go there and look for them to rent bicycles... is this ok?
    lobang king.....we rented the bicycles from tristan....he is not too bad, u rent from him h will pick u up from the jetty so u do not need to travel by urself 2 collect the bicycles...

  10. #390
    Member/Tangshooter lohkam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ClubSNAP
    Posts
    398

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nirenj View Post
    ATTENTION ALL TS MEMEBERS

    TangShooters Chat Room at FaceBook

    Please click HERE to go to TS Chat App on FaceBook.

    This is my first contribution to TS as a facebook application.

    This can serve as an alternative to our CS TCSS Forums (or when CS crashes).

    Please add as Bookmark, so you can visit again.

    Comments and Critics are welcome.

    Thanks.

    Nirenj.


    http://apps.facebook.com/ts_chat/

    Thanks Nirenj for the efforts and contributions.Nice work butie.
    Don't be afraid to shoot, it will not repeat twice

  11. #391
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    .. moi ish de now reeving por moi mother day dinner riao... moi ish huan tu wish hour Coolsigg bbbuttie hall de bezz por his suutz tonite....pai seh, moi honlie kan moral sarpporkz..
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  12. #392
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Harlow moi ish brack prom orchard. DK buttie is sho stylo tolay... ish gotch ladder and i think a huge no. of TS butties turnout. Also gotch edmw butties there sappork por him. All the best to buttie for his submission

  13. #393
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Harlow moi ish brack prom orchard. DK buttie is sho stylo tolay... ish gotch ladder and i think a huge no. of TS butties turnout. Also gotch edmw butties there sappork por him. All the best to buttie for his submission
    yesh! got the largest public crowd rooking oso! gotch ladder gang ftw

  14. #394
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    LOVE is in the air

  15. #395

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    yesh! got the largest public crowd rooking oso! gotch ladder gang ftw
    yesh..tdy crowd ish huge !!!
    wishing DK, jimmy, hee and awalk all the best luck !!!

  16. #396
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by simpleliving View Post
    yesh..tdy crowd ish huge !!!
    wishing DK, jimmy, hee and awalk all the best luck !!!
    wishing DK(awalk), jimmy (awalk), hee (awalk), simpleliving (awalk) and awalk-ED all the best!

  17. #397
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    All the awalks praising each other... haha...

    But butties, no matter wat the outcome is for this audi fashion festival, being selected is a confirmation of ur works and efforts already. Win or lose, we learn and grow. Never stop shooting and learning for that's TS way of shooting ya

  18. #398

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    thanks to all the butties por the presence...was welly kan cheong due to large crowd...lucky me never fall from ladder...

    really reassuring to see the butties' faces in the crowd...

  19. #399
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    All the awalks praising each other... haha...

    But butties, no matter wat the outcome is for this audi fashion festival, being selected is a confirmation of ur works and efforts already. Win or lose, we learn and grow. Never stop shooting and learning for that's TS way of shooting ya
    HAHA you sound like hong xin da jiang...

    in top 10 popular artiste shi ken ding etc etc LOL

  20. #400

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXIV: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nirenj View Post
    Me too joining to SK warrior tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by J2meePok View Post
    Gd day, skw forwards~
    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    .. moi ish de now reeving por moi mother day dinner riao... moi ish huan tu wish hour Coolsigg bbbuttie hall de bezz por his suutz tonite....pai seh, moi honlie kan moral sarpporkz..
    thanks for all support today! can feel the Force bery strong at Taka!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •