Thread: the power of Photoshop

Default the power of Photoshop

I'm new to the digital realm and with it, the digital darkroom.

I have to say that I'm extremely impressed with what the potoshop can achieve.

With all the medicine and creams, I am unable to rid my pimple scars and guess what, PHOTOSHOP REMOVED THEM ALL! So clean I couldn't recognize meself!

Impressive indeed. I'm sure the software can help me lose weight too! Working on it

Dont over do it, its unnatural and not healthy.
    Seriously, if you make the subject skin too perfect, it will end up like those Japanese/Taiwanese photos, where everyone has perfect skin and perfect body. Sometimes you cant recognize the real persons after seeing the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Dont over do it, its unnatural and not healthy.
    Seriously, if you make the subject skin too perfect, it will end up like those Japanese/Taiwanese photos, where everyone has perfect skin and perfect body. Sometimes you cant recognize the real persons after seeing the photos.
    Hahaha.... No worries no worries, I was just impressed with what technology can achieve nowadays. Now I'm starting not to believe in everything I see! Like you mentioned, some subjects in photos are way too perfect.

Wooo.... I'm still happy with what God gave me: ME!