SEED on Wednesday, 19 November 2003
A bit of a change this time around - we may change location based on the wishes of people who are going to this gathering of like-minded photographers.
The choices are:-
1) The usual place - foodcourt at Peninsula Plaza
2) The alternate place - new foodcourt at Funan Centre
Please poll for the location and majority decides.
Next gathering will occur from 5.30pm onwards. The meeting point will be decided by popular poll. Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, please do so and then join us at the Food Court to show off your new toy. If you need assistance in making that purchase decision, do let us know so that we can send some to help you spend your money (wisely or unwisely, still debatable ). If you want, we can send a group of members to chant "Buy, Buy, Buy" in the background acapella.
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.
Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know...we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.
Poll for the next gathering spot and put your name down on the list.