Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Manny Pacquiao!!!

Default Manny Pacquiao!!!

Pacman just destroyed the hitman... unbelievable
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

Default Re: Manny Pacquiao!!!

Ho... i thought nobody here would be interested in boxing... lol...

Anyway, yeah... kinda disappointed that Ricky Hatton didn't showed up for the fight... i honestly thought that this would be a 12-rounder...

Oh well... now for a Pacquiao - Mayweather fight...

My goodness, took him only 2 rounds. Guess it was customary to make confident remarks before the fight, but this time Hatton really have to eat his words.

Fight still not in youtube yet.

This is a sport which I cannot fathom its purpose...
    Wissen Sie, wer ich bin?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/yp-wang/

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    This is a sport which I cannot fathom its purpose...
    Most sports are a reflection of daily life of eons ago. Boxing (and all martial sports), running (after prey or away from being hunted), throwing (archery, javelin, discus etc), chess all have their roots/applications in the battlefield.

Table tennis, croquet and water aerobics may not have military links. No?

Manny the Pacman has given a lot of hope to the people of Philippines in recent years, they derive a lot of pride and joy when Manny wins, as they should!!

Quote Originally Posted by Van Faniel View Post
    Ho... i thought nobody here would be interested in boxing... lol...

Anyway, yeah... kinda disappointed that Ricky Hatton didn't showed up for the fight... i honestly thought that this would be a 12-rounder...

Oh well... now for a Pacquiao - Mayweather fight...
    Pacquiao was just too quick for him... no chance for hatton...he left too many openings and just walk right into Pacquiao's right hook... though the final killer punch was a left...

lucky for Hatton it ended quick... he would been too too badly beaten if it goes the distance...

Quote Originally Posted by ahbian View Post
    My goodness, took him only 2 rounds. Guess it was customary to make confident remarks before the fight, but this time Hatton really have to eat his words.
    first round already kena KO twice...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

Manny Won!

I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

The pound for pound south paw boxer from Philipines did it again! he's an excellent and soild boxer I've seen since Oscar de la Hoya...Nicked Hatton within 2 rounds last night..damn he's good..can't wait to watch n see whose the next unlucky opponent coming his way..congrats Pac-Man !!!! the pride of all south paws!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    Most sports are a reflection of daily life of eons ago. Boxing (and all martial sports), running (after prey or away from being hunted), throwing (archery, javelin, discus etc), chess all have their roots/applications in the battlefield.

Table tennis, croquet and water aerobics may not have military links. No?
    By why cause pain to one another? I understand the test for endurance but to endure something that's unecessary is quite silly if you ask me.
    Wissen Sie, wer ich bin?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/yp-wang/

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    By why cause pain to one another? I understand the test for endurance but to endure something that's unecessary is quite silly if you ask me.
    Some things we can never understand. Like some people thing photography is bo liao (yes, I have personally heard this comment before). So some people understand and like boxing, some people don't understand but like and some people think it's crazy for two person to hurt each other the way they do in the ring.

Back to the topic... PACMAN is the maaan!! Too bad SCV has no ppv stuff like this... From the news reports, seems like it's Hatton's predictability that cost him his fight... I wonder if the pacman will go crazy enough to plump up for heavier weight classes...

Quote Originally Posted by weevil84 View Post
    Back to the topic... PACMAN is the maaan!! Too bad SCV has no ppv stuff like this... From the news reports, seems like it's Hatton's predictability that cost him his fight... I wonder if the pacman will go crazy enough to plump up for heavier weight classes...
    Ricky Hatton just picked the worst gameplan to fight Manny... he rushed in all throughout the 2 rounds and there's no defense on his part... he should have kept his cool and not bull-rush Manny like that...

Props to Manny though... for being so fast with his hands and legs...

Underestimation of opponent perhaps?

Looks like a Mayweather vs Pacquiao match will be coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock19 View Post
    The pound for pound south paw boxer from Philipines did it again! he's an excellent and soild boxer I've seen since Oscar de la Hoya...Nicked Hatton within 2 rounds last night..damn he's good..can't wait to watch n see whose the next unlucky opponent coming his way..congrats Pac-Man !!!! the pride of all south paws!!!
    Acutally, in sports, Soutpaws have an advantage over regular right-handers. Didn't catch the fight, didn't know much about Pacquiao until recently, but I must say looking at his physique and his demeanour, he does look quite awesome indeed.
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

Hooraay to Manny, I'm proud to be a Filipino

Cheers to the Pacman

Quote Originally Posted by synapseman View Post
    Acutally, in sports, Soutpaws have an advantage over regular right-handers. Didn't catch the fight, didn't know much about Pacquiao until recently, but I must say looking at his physique and his demeanour, he does look quite awesome indeed.
    Don't just look at the physique and demeanor, see him fight here..

I wasn't much keen on boxing, till i saw him vs de la hoya.

Southpaws do have a certain advantage, but this advantage could be easily nullified through training/mental preparation and observing pervious fights. I'm a southpaw myself btw... Hehe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast