Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47

Thread: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

  1. #21
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    What happens when you see two shadows but no one behind you?
    hmm..then i would turn ard and say: excuse me, are u a hantu?

  2. #22

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    hmm..then i would turn ard and say: excuse me, are u a hantu?
    lol.. i won't even turn around. RUN first.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  3. #23

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Never like to go to that country. Although things are cheap there, I'd rather spend a bit more and contribute to my country's economy. It's safer anyway. If got money, I'd rather go other countries.
    err.... have you been abroad?


    ini bagaikan katak di bawah tempurung.....

  4. #24

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    i think you should stay put in singapore and not travel anywhere. every other countries have crimes too. would you not go to the America if gang-wars and drive-by shooting continues? there are other examples that i can give. but the point is, why blacklist a country in its entirety when crime only happens in isolation? it is not that the entire country is infested with crime.

    Singapore is not free of crime too. every-now-and-then, you read about murder, theft, rapes, etc. are you saying you would leave singapore one day too?
    There are still many countries to visit, eg Japan, Taiwan, Korea, part of China & others
    sorry USA out of my list.
    No country is crime free, I ever come across 2 men banding into my car and demand $$$. I suggest sending them to hospital for treatment but they decline and insist hard cash. I call police they just simply disappear to nowhere. If this incident happen in KL I sure lang lang pay $$$

  5. #25

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Never like to go to that country. Although things are cheap there, I'd rather spend a bit more and contribute to my country's economy. It's safer anyway. If got money, I'd rather go other countries.
    If you compare a dollar to a dollar it is very expensive, try order same thing at Ah Kum(SG) & Old Town Coffee(MY) you will see the different.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    actually i have many thing to said about this... but since every1 have the right to say and think what they wan...

    so... just go/visit/tavel if u wan...and just dun go if you dun...

    i live in many country for this pass few years... if u ask me which country i wan to live again... i will tell u that will be Malaysia...

    beside the crime u all know about... i guess there is lots of thing that you will love once u know her..
    Last edited by likimikuku; 3rd May 2009 at 04:31 PM.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    hmm..then i would turn ard and say: excuse me, are u a hantu?
    i was always brought up to believe hantu got no shadow, thats how we tell them from us..?

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    Quote Originally Posted by wee_ly View Post
    err.... have you been abroad?


    ini bagaikan katak di bawah tempurung.....
    bro, forgive them for they don't know what they are saying. they are as ignorant as the katak below the tempurung
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    bro, forgive them for they don't know what they are saying. they are as ignorant as the katak below the tempurung
    yeah lah.... budak tu bertelur sebiji, riuh sekampung. sekarang CS bros pun tahu budak tu sebiji telur sahaja.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    Quote Originally Posted by wee_ly View Post
    yeah lah.... budak tu bertelur sebiji, riuh sekampung. sekarang CS bros pun tahu budak tu sebiji telur sahaja.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  11. #31

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    i'll just pay the thief... befriend him/her... invite him/her to my country... the philippines... there, i will bury him/her alive in my backyard! i like malaysia though, but i hate these kind of people... if i have the money, i will buy them from the police and execute them myself!!!!
    Why so serious... Son?

  12. #32
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    LOL... narrow-minded people will always jump into unnecessary conclusion
    So is it or is it not an urban legend?

    Narrow minded to think it's real or narrow minded to think its not real?

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    So is it or is it not an urban legend?

    Narrow minded to think it's real or narrow minded to think its not real?
    i don't think it's real lah. haven't heard of it since i've been in KL for the past one year on a job posting.

    even if it's real, a crime is a crime. people are becoming more creative when committing crimes. and to pass unnecessary remarks and condemn the entire country just because of some silly crime... i find it narrow minded.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

  14. #34

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    Quote Originally Posted by wee_ly View Post
    yeah lah.... budak tu bertelur sebiji, riuh sekampung. sekarang CS bros pun tahu budak tu sebiji telur sahaja.

    sebiji lagi kat mane???
    kecut dalam kot!

  15. #35

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    why write in bahasa Malaysia?
    It only creates more problems and suspicious for those who doesn't understand it.

  16. #36

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenscapes View Post
    why write in bahasa Malaysia?
    It only creates more problems and suspicious for those who doesn't understand it.
    can't help than.....
    why not grab a malay dictionary try to understand....

  17. #37

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    So is it or is it not an urban legend?

    Narrow minded to think it's real or narrow minded to think its not real?
    it has all the characteristics of urban legend, internet style.
    1, it was supposedly came from a reliable source, which is unverifiable, and two, the story is somewhat true but also somewhat untrue.

    i have been living in kl for so long, i have never heard, seen nor experience such a thing, so, donno how true that things is lar.
    おれのflickrださ

  18. #38
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,854

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    No matter where you go, you should be mindfull of any possability of your pockets or bags being tampered with.

    Most of all, beware of the Goat.
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

  19. #39
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenscapes View Post
    why write in bahasa Malaysia?
    It only creates more problems and suspicious for those who doesn't understand it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Submarine71 View Post
    can't help than.....
    why not grab a malay dictionary try to understand....
    ..... Then one day everyone here's write's in their own language like tamil, italian, spanish, french, dutch, german, hokkien, cantonese, teochew, hakkas, hainanese, japanese, koreans, jewish, etc ..... So we need 2 dozens of Dictionary to standby. And Bahasa is not the only language in the world that needs dictionary or translation.

    Quote Originally Posted by shiruikage View Post
    it has all the characteristics of urban legend, internet style.
    1, it was supposedly came from a reliable source, which is unverifiable, and two, the story is somewhat true but also somewhat untrue.

    i have been living in kl for so long, i have never heard, seen nor experience such a thing, so, donno how true that things is lar.
    It's better safe than sorry. I always travel to KL and most of the time alone. But so far never encounter this as well even when i roam on the street @ 3am. But still, precaution is better than cure. And it applies to all countries.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    No matter where you go, you should be mindfull of any possability of your pockets or bags being tampered with.

    Most of all, beware of the Goat.
    Well said....

  20. #40
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Push-pocket in kuala lumpur

    Quote Originally Posted by wee_ly View Post
    err.... have you been abroad?


    ini bagaikan katak di bawah tempurung.....
    Aiya, memaafkan lelaki, tidak guna menyanggah dengannya.

    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    bro, forgive them for they don't know what they are saying. they are as ignorant as the katak below the tempurung
    Or maybe he's a stereotyping person.
    Last edited by Ambious; 4th May 2009 at 11:15 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •